Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Postby Stoffelees » 10/13/2007 6:51 PM

Daerimbor sighed, maybe this just wasn't her type of party. She then looked around and noticed that Caecus was gone! But before she could even think of looking for him, another Kuhna coming toward her caught her eye. She called out to the approaching stranger, "Hello! My name is Daerimbor, but you can call me Dae. How do you do?"

Caecus momentarily squinted is cloudy eyes at this new Kuhna. Something didn't seem right with he knew his name. "It's...nice to meet you too." He tilted his head to the side and thought for a moment. "Ender...so how did you get a name like that?" Caecus was always curious as to how others obtained their given name. His own meant blind in Latin, but most creatures he met never knew that.

{Caecus 5 | Daerimbor 5 | Metuo 18 | Territo 5}
Stoffelees
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 953
Donate
Status: Currently a full-time big sis and supervisor at work.

Postby SirMax » 10/13/2007 7:04 PM

"The main character of a book called Ender's Game." Ender admitted, rolling his eyes and smiling slightly at Caecus. "So were you named "Blind" because you're a Sightless Kuhna?" he asked, blinking. He didn't quite like the look Caecus was giving him. It seemed strangely suspicious...

"Hi! My name's Rina, pleased to meetcha Dae!" Rina called, as she ran up to Daerimbor, pushing through the last group of Kuhnas between them and bounding the last couple feet. Hey, wait, where had Sala gone? "Um, hold on a second. Saallllla!" she called.

Sala's ears perked up when she heard Rina's voice, and started towards the source of the noise, slipping through the crowd rather than pushing through like Rina did. As such, it took her a little longer, but she got to Rina and noticed Daerimbor. "Sala, this is Daerimbor. Dae, this is Sala." Rina said, commandeering introductions.

[[Ender: 16 || Rina: 34 || Sala: 9 ]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Fallen_Snow » 10/13/2007 7:40 PM

Unitii was quick to jump off the slippery rock. "WHOOHOOOOOOOO!" she yowled happily, and created a big splash.

Prodigy followed the Upei kuhna deeper into the rainforest. It was so beautiful. He spotted a tall tree, covered in bright green vines. He gazed at the magnificent giant of a tree and made sure to remember the image. He wanted to paint the picture later. But, realizing he couldn't remember it, he pulled out his sketch pad and a piece of charcoal. He started to sketch the plant. After half and hour, he had finished it. "Done," he breathed.
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby SirMax » 10/14/2007 1:28 PM

"Hrmph." muttered Raiden, looking away from Viridian and grumbling under his breath. "...fine." he growled, looking back at Viridian, slight tint in his cheeks and a frown on his face.  "I'll try and have... fun." he grumbled. "If you think you can find a way for me to, that is."

Vicky laughed. "Dad, you're so silly!" she called. Spotting Twist, her eyes lit up. She looked fun! "See ya later, mom!" she called, running over to the Common Kuhna. "Hiya! My name's Vicky." she chirped, extending a paw to the other Kuhna.

[[Raiden: 56 || Vicky: 7]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Fallen_Snow » 10/14/2007 1:54 PM

OOC: Oops, sorry! *goes to fix*

Prodigy smiled. "Thanks. I like to doodle sometimes, no big deal." Only he would call it a doodle. It was pretty cool looking. He sighed and started to pack it away, then tore it out of the notebook and folded it. "Would you like it?" he asked the Upei kunha, noticing how her eyes had widened. He held it out to her.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Stoffelees » 10/14/2007 2:13 PM

Caecus' features changed to that of curiosity, "So are you like this character from this book?" Caecus then shook his head as if in a double-take, "Wait, you know Latin?"

Dae watched Rina as she called for another Kuhna, and then as the said Kuhna approached. Dae bowed her head slightly and then spoke, "It's a pleasure to meet you Sala. So what brought you two to this party?" Dae was curious as well as trying to make conversation.

Territo watched Twist leave the pool and decided to call out to her, "Hey! Where'ya goin'? Is the water too cold for you now?" He said this more playfully than anything else.

{Caecus 6 | Daerimbor 6 | Metuo 19 | Territo 6}
Stoffelees
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/14/2007 2:53 PM

Ender shrugged. "Sort of a little, but for the most part it's just a name." he said. Max never thought TOO deeply into names of he gave his pets, and most of them were just based on what he thought sounded good and fit the pet in question. At Caecus's question, Ender quickly responded. "Oh, um, bits and pieces."

Rina laughed. "What other reason is there to be a party? Meeting people. Especially of the guy variety." she added, winking. Sala rolled her eyes. "I only came because Rina was coming here." she admitted, laughing slightly. Rina, however, was slightly distracted. She had noticed Territo...

[[Ender: 17 || Rina: 35 || Sala: 10 ]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 10/15/2007 8:34 PM

Sundea stretched and called his sons. "Sorry, but we better be going. Some friends of our's are leaving for the war and we need to go see them off." William nodded in agreement and Frostbite reluctantly climbed out of the water. "It was nice to meet all of you!" Sundea called. "See ya around!" Frostbite piped.
How can you see into my eyes like open doors,
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb,
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 561
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/16/2007 11:31 AM

"Yeah! I am Satomi's sister! How'd you know?" she asked, grinning. "It's nice to meet you, Twist." she said cheerfully, waiting for Twist to finish getting food before running over the pool.

Raiden glared at her. "If I wanted to find someone to be grumpy at I'd just stay here and talk to you." he grumbled, crossing his arms and looking severely at Viridian.

[[Raiden: 57 || Vicky: 8]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Fallen_Snow » 10/16/2007 7:26 PM

Prodigy smiled. "I really do." he meowed, and handed her the drawing. "You seemed like you really liked it." Then he saw Mika almost hit her head on a branch. "Whoa! We do have to be careful, a lot of stuff is low and shaded and green, so you can't tell." he meowed, and pushed the branch up as he went under.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Stoffelees » 10/18/2007 6:22 PM

Caecus thought on Ender's words for a moment before listening and realizing that there were no other Kuhnas nearby. He turned back to Ender, "So, why are you over here by yourself? I thought parties were about socializing?" There was something different about Ender, something that made him very much unlike most Kuhnas...almost like himself.

Dae laughed at Rina's comment. Then, following her gaze, she found it to be focused on Territo. She raised an eyebrow, puzzled as to why anyone would be interested in rambunctious Territo.

Territo flicked his ear as Twist called back to him. "Yea, yea, yea," He mumbled to himself. His front paws found a sturdy patch of ground and he hauled himself out of the pool, shaking himself as dry as possible. He too was beginning to get hungry, so he began padding over to the group congregated around the snacks.

Metuo noticed Territo approaching and walked over to him. "Hey, I think I'm going to get going." She waved good-bye to the Kuhnas she had met and made her way home from the party.

{Caecus 7 | Daerimbor 7 | Metuo 20 | Territo 7}
{Metuo has left this RP.}
Stoffelees
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 10/18/2007 7:22 PM

Prodigy nodded vigorously. "Yeah, yeah I hear it too." he said, came forward a few paces. "Water!" he said excitedly as he listened closer.

Unitti landed in the water with a huge splash. She went under for only moments, but she loved the feeling of the water rushing over her as she dove deeper. She suddenly bursted to the surface, taking in gulps of air.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items