Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Better then nothing {Atoli&Toon/Lifemate test}

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/08/2009 7:00 PM

As Morphos was wearing his short sleeve silk shirt with fancy black church pants and brand new black tnnis shoes with hair short and silver, he was with another.  "I don't know about this, Morphos.  what if she doesn't like me," asked the Flametip kuhna right next to Morphos.  "Hey.  Relax!  I'm sure Lulu's friend will like you for who you are," said Morphos a he cuffed his hand onto his chin and bent foreward.  "Y-yeah but-" Morphos patted the Flametip's back, "I said relax, Elk!  you'll do just fine while you're partically blind.  Now take off your hat so I can fix your blond hair."  Elk was wearing orange long Robe-like coat and white baggy pants with orange hiking boots, while his hat was orange mage like top hat.  He took it off and sighed, "Fine but make it quick, I've gotta study for the-" Morphos cutted him off when he made a comb out of water, "Yeah,  The World's Magic and Weapons quiz.  Seriously, Elk!  I've seen you play it more then study for regular school."

Elk giggled after Morphos was done brushing and flung the comb back into the water where it evaporated back to water.  On Elk's back was a home made wooden Staff from his owner, Toon, and on there was a shiny Pearl that changes for ones mood, and right now, it was orange for happiness.  "Man I cna't wait for Lulu," said Morphos as he changes his eye color from light blue to forest green.  Elk looked at Morphos, smiled and shooked his head, then went back into his book of spells and Weapons he made from scratch.

{Elk: 8}{Morphos: 31}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Re: Better then nothing {Atoli&Toon/Lifemate test}

Postby Atoli01 » 03/08/2009 7:52 PM

((The first person thing is Lulu. And if it annoys ya, I can always go back to third person. I was just reading Twilight and I can't stop wanting to try first person. XD))

So I was finally going to see Morphos again. I was pretty much jumping with joy. He as the only other pet that I loved as much as my kits. And this time, Alana was coming along with me as well. I heard a mumbled scream and I looked back. "Alana, can you ever stay upright on two feet? You're always falling, you realize that?" I said as I moved over and helped her up. "I-uh, thanks I guess." Alana said as she grabbed my hand. "But really, I don't know about this." She said again this time, wiping the dirt off her jeans. Alana was wearing a pear of faded jeans, a light blue T-shirt, a jacket with white and dark blue stripes, and dark blue sneakers. As usual, I had my white T-shirt with paint splatters scattered all over it, a pair of white skinny jeans and White high-tops. I sighed at Alana worrying. "Alana, it will be fine. Morphos and his friends are good, nice. I was like you hen I first entered the breeding rooms with Morphos. At first, I didn't know who I would meet, but I was so happy when Morphos walked in. You'll have nothing to worry about, I'm sure." I said to her. "Alright, I suppose I'll take your advice, Lulu. But just this once. I'll trust you." Alana said. "Morphos!" I yelled when I was close enoguh. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him. "I missed you so much." I said under my breath. Alana was running to catch up to me. I stepped back a few feet to where Alana was standing and glanced up at Morphos and the other Kuhna - althought he was in human form - and glanced back over to Alana. "This is Alana." I said as I pushed her forward. 'H-h-hello." Alana said sofly as she looked at her feet.

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/08/2009 8:21 PM

Morphos hugged Lulu and as he was doing that, he made a Water flower and placed it into Lulu's hair.  "So good to see you again Lulu," he said.  Elk looked up and rolled his eyes and then looked up at the shy one.  His Pearl on his staff turned pink.  Morphos looked and laughed.  "Already he is blushing."  Elk looked at Morphos and the pearl turned darker pink.  "H-how can you tell," he asked.  Morphos pointed to the pearl and Elk took it and held it in his hands.  Aw man!  Just once Can I keep my cool instead of-huh?  Elk stopped thinking and saw the Alana's Aura was as pink as his pearl.  He stood up and placed his staff down for a minute and walked towards Alana.  He held out a hand and smied while a really light pink showed on his cheeks.  "Um...  Hi...  M-my name is Elk...  It's nice to meet you Alana."  Morphos put an arm around Lulu and kissed her cheek.  "Dang Elk needs to chill-axe," he whispered this to Lulu.

{9}{32}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 03/08/2009 8:57 PM

I laughed a bit when Morphos mentioned the staff. Seemed like all the Kuhnas in Toon's family were magical in some sort of way. There was nothing special in my family. He and Alana at least aren't fighting. That was a relief. "N-nice to meet you, Elk." Alana said shyly. He shook' Elk's hand and a light blush came across her cheeks. That was the sign everyone here was looking for. "So, Alana, ya like him?" I asked as I poked her in the side playfully. "Stop. It. Now." She said through her teeth which were tightly clamped together. "Wow, sorry. Didn't know you were that sensitive." I replied - and I really meant the sorry part. "Morphos, shall we let them have their alone time together? I wanna make up for our lost time." I said as I wrapped my arms around him again. I felt him kiss my cheek and I lowered my head so it was laying against his chest. "I love you." I muttered only loud enough for him to hear.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/08/2009 9:17 PM

Elk sighed and closed his eyes.  Morphos smiled and Whispered, "I love you, too and let's give them some space."  Elk opened his eyes and he saw Lulu and Morphos walking in a different direction. "Wait!  What about me!?  You promised Toon that you would watch over me!"  Morphos waved his hand and smirked, "You're on your own, Elk.  you still have Lulu, and I think that you see her aura turning pink."  Elk looked shocked and his staff them turned purple for shockness.  Dang him for his shape-shifting eyes.  He sighed and the duo were out of his sight.  "Just perfect.  I'm halfway on my book and he left me," he whispered aloud.  Elk went and put his staff on his back and sat down, then picked up his book.  He looked at Alana and sighed.  "Why don't you sit right next to me Alana?  you don't have to stand fr this whole day."

Morphos's kuhna ears shifted to Elf ears and he smiled.  "Atta boy.  Be a real gentlemen to the lady.  Now what do you wanna do Love?" he asked and lifted Lulu's chin to wards his face.  "It's your day to decide the term.  No dangr here and no Owners to bother us."

{10}{33}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 03/09/2009 2:22 PM

"Lulu, you know how shy I am. Especially around boys. I'm shy enough with you here, but now you're going to leave me alone?" Alana asked. I sighed and poked my head out so I could see Alana. When was she ever going to open up around others? At first she wouldn't even talk to me. "You'll be fine. I just wanna spend time with Morphos...alone." I said. "Fine." Alana said in a defeated tone. I wrapped my arm around Morphos' waist and we walked away from them. Alana saw Elk sit down and she nodded. She sat down as well. "Elk, will you tell me something? Why do you have that staff and book?" Alana asked as she pointed at both things.

I felt Morphos pull my face closer to his and sighed. But it was a sigh of relief this time. Relief because he was the same Morphos that I knew and loved. Relief because I was finally with him again. "I don't really want to do anything in particular. Just...in general. Just spend time with you."

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/09/2009 7:25 PM

Morphos smiled and saw the clouds moving slowly.  He pointed his finger upward and moved it and one cloud made a rose in bloom.  "What do you say we ride a Cloud?  And Don't worry.  I'll hold onto you tight, that I promise."  Morphos swirled his fingers and wrist to make a cloud.  Some girls looked at Morphos and thought that some girls thought he was a Russian doll.

Elk read and looked up st the Question Alana asked him.  his eyes became pearl white and he smiled.  Closing the book lightly, he pulled out his staff and stood up.  "Why does it interest you so?"  His mind was racing.  Should I send her with me...  Class is about to start anyways...  hat can I do?  His staff glowed and as he grasped it, so did him.  "oh man-wah!"  Elk held tighter and vines grabbed him and squeezed tighter.  Some vines grabbed Alana as well and he felt cold.  Elk looked surprised as the vines bounded Alana.

{11}{34}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 03/09/2009 7:44 PM

I stood there and leaned my head against Morphos' chest again. I stared in amazement when he made the flower shape out of the cloud. But should I really be that amazed? After all, what more should I have expected from him? He always found some way to amaze me, even though I knew what he was capable of. Yup, this was the Morphos I knew and loved. "I - okay. I can't say I've ever ridden a cloud before now, though."  replied as I let out a small laugh. I hugged him even tighter to me.

Alana sighed. She was going to have to open up sometime. "Why I wanna know...just because I always get curious. And I's like to know more about you too." Alana said with a sigh. She wondered how Lulu was doing with Morphos. If only she could ever be so close to a guy. To love someone that much. Alana saw the vines wrap around Elk and before she had time to say anything, she felt the vines wrap around her as well. She tried to push the vines away but they wouldn't move away.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/09/2009 8:03 PM

Morphos smiled and lifted Lulu onto the cloud he made in front of them and then got on.  "Hope you'll ave the time of your life, "he said and snapped his fingers.  The Cloud, along with Morphos and Lulu went airborn.  "I pretty much used to use Water wings I make, but with you.  Well," he laughed a little, "It's different and better then before."  Petting Lulu's hair, he made her close to him.

Elk lossened his grip of his staff and the Vines dissapeared out of sight from both him and Alana.  Great...  I'm getting all tense and this is what happens even if I'm not in the RP site, The World...  He got up from the floor and went over to Alana.  "Sorry...  This usually happens when I'm tensed up with my mind.  You aren't hurtten that badly are you?"  His eyes were calm, yet he couldn't forgive himself.

{12}{35}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 03/09/2009 8:34 PM

I was never going to get used to Morphos' abilities. No matter how much time I was around him, I was never going to get used to it. "Thanks. I'm sure I will have the time of my life. After all, when don't I when I'm with you?" I replied happily. The next second, we were airborne. I could have sworn there were at least five people blow that saw that. I laughed. It was so exhilarating to be in the sky, and not in a plane. To actually feel the wind against your face. But none of it would've mattered if Morphos wasn't with me. "I feel the same way. Even if someone had the same ability, I wouldn't care about any of this if I wasn't here with you." I replied with a smile on my face.

Alana sat there for a second, still shocked. "No, no. I'm fine. It just...surprised me. What happened though? Tell me everything." Alana insisted. She had a little bit of dirt on her shirt from the vines so she stood up and wiped the dirt off. She stood there for a few more seconds just staring at Elk's wand. The wand must have had something to do with the vines. Either way, it was extremely weird.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/11/2009 2:26 PM

Morphos smiled as Lulu said that.  "Nor would I, Lulu.  My darling little blossom."  he smiled ane looked down at Elk and Alana.  I hope they're having a fun time as we are, he thought.  But that doesn't matter...  As long as me and Lulu have no distractions.

Elk looked suprised as she was interested in the whole story.  "Well...  *sigh*  See the thing is that I'm not like any others.  Those vines that wrapped you and me were from me, not making up my mind.  and the Staff plus book is so that I can become a Mage Master like Toon and Shikidori...  So I go onto, or more like into, the RP site called The World and study everything that is to know about magic.  So Toon gave me a Staff, and Shikidori gave me this book about Weapons and spells.  That's all."  His heart pounded after telling Alana everything about his stuff.

{13}{36}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 03/11/2009 4:11 PM

I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder. The moment was so right. So perfect. I never wanted it to end. This is how it should have been before. No danger, no owners...just, well...us. "I truly can't put into words how much I love you. But either way, words mean nothing." I whispered in his ear. I shifted my position around a little and lifted my head off his shoulder. "Nothing." I muttered. I was looking straight into his forest green eyes now. I pressed my lips softly against his and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Alana nodded. "Interesting. Toon's your owner right? And who's Shikidori? And What this RP thing called 'The World'? I'm actually very interested about all this stuff." Alana replied with a smile wide across her face. Wait...was this her? She was actually getting to know someone - a boy none the less - so fast. She didn't even start taking to Lulu - much less looking at her - this fast. it was weird.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/11/2009 5:15 PM

As Morphos's eyes widen and slowly closed, he couldn't help for then and now, he felt a pain in his side.  Ugh...  "Stop," he said and pushed Lulu away from him.  Gasping for breath, Morphos's eyes turned Honey mist Acorn.  "I...  couldn't breath for a minute..."  No... I can't tell her just yet...  I need to get to water before evey pert of me dries up.  

Elk couldn't believe his heart, mainly his mind.  What the Hell?  A girl?  Interested in this entire World warcrafting like me?  This is to weird...  And I think I'm liking this.  "Yeah...  Toon's my owner and a duelist from the Spirit Realm, while Shikidori is a narried Void Fellox who does black magic and all that what not, but he's a good guy too."  Elk's pearl turned Bright, {and I mean really bright} red after the fact.  Now for The World, he thought.  "Well...  I was planning on going to 'The World' for my Exames and such," he looked at his pocket watch, "Got about two hours before I need to go and do the Quiz.  But I wanna know."  Elk was to blushed to even say the right words.  "W.... would you like to, um...   Go to 'The world with me?  The portal is in two places.  Here and Basantha.  I could Register you and you Could come along with me."  Elk's face was slightly redder then the Pearl on his staff.

{14}{37}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 03/11/2009 6:05 PM

When Morphos pushed me away, I had come to an instant conclusion. Something must be up. Something he wasn't telling me. Morphos was thinking about something else. "Morphos, what is it? What are you thinking about?" I asked him. I wrapped my arms around him and buried by head in his chest. "...Morphos, what's wrong? Not knowing is bothering me as much as you knowing." I whispered. The sooner we took care of whatever he was thinking about, the more us time there would be. And even though we still had so much free time, the fact was, I felt we had barely any time at all. The time always went by so fast when I was with Morphos.

Alana tilted her head to the side in confusion. "What are the exams about, anyway?" She asked, still confused. She noticed Elk's staff turning red and the bright red blush that was slowly spreading across his face. She smiled a bit. "I...I would love to come with you. And how do you register someone anyways?" Alana replied. A blush was starting to slowly come across her face as well.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/12/2009 2:37 PM

morphos knew that this would happen.  "I...  I don't want you to get involved into all of theis," he said shaking.  As his hand turned crystal clear water.   "Forgive me," he whispered.  Morphos pushed Lulu and fell off and aimed for the water.  His entire body and outfit became Water.  

Elk looked Surprised and smiled.  "It's quite easy actually," he said and pulled out a key board and pushed the on button.  Sitting right next to Alana, Elk placed on a pair of goggles that were hooked up.  "Now...  Let me loggin and make a new logger."  With those steps done he handed Alana a pair of goggles like his only they were blue and Elk's were orange.  "put those on and You'll see why I like it here."  He kept on typing and clicked a New Recurite member and smiled.  "Okay...  First things first, your Style of person.  What would you like?"  On the computer said the three choices that were there: Angel, Archer, and Theif.  "After that is your clothing and colors, lastly is the fun part.  you get to make your own name.  I did my own name which is Elk, but some people call me  E for short."

{15}{38}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items