Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Re: Better then nothing {Atoli&Toon/Lifemate test}

Postby Atoli01 » 03/12/2009 4:14 PM

"Morphos... I don't care. We're a pair. And besides, haven't I faced danger before? At least, if that's what you mean. As long as I'm with you. When I'm with you, I could look danger in the face and laugh at it. Just don't go." I said. I was sure my voice sounded frantic. It was how I felt. Frantic, worried, confused. And I didn't want Morphos to go anywhere. It was supposed to be our day. No interruptions. When he pushed me away, I knew what he was going to do, and sure enough, he did jump off. I called out his name a few times in defeat. I sat there, helplessly stranded on a cloud, - that sounded a tad bit odd - and...well, the truth was, sad. I bit my lower lip and my hands curled into fists. I shook my head back and forth. It couldn't be happening. No. No. I noticed just then that I was crying. I hadn't cried since before I met Morphos. I had to run over to see Alana and Elk. But I couldn't. It wasn't in me to ruin someone else's day. But I had to talk to them. If nothing, Alana could at least comfort me and Elk might have some faint idea of what was going on. Just as Morphos had done - I figured it was the only way off without serious injury - I jumped off the cloud and into the river. I stumbled out of the river a few seconds later, drenched. Oh, and I was wearing white, great. I squeezed the water out of my hair and crossed my arms over my chest. Now I had to get over to Alana and Elk.

Alana smiled. "Hmmm... I guess I'll be an Angel. What outfits do they have? And I suppose my character will be named Alana as well." She said to Elk happily. "Have you made any friends online?" She asked. If he did, then she would surely want to meet them. I saw Alana turn her head around. She saw me standing there and gasped. "Lulu! What happened? Where's Morphos?" She asked worried. "I-I'll answer that...in just a s-second. I-I need to...t-talk to Elk." I said in between frantic sobs. Alana held her arms out to me. I nodded and laid my head on her shoulder, still sobbing. "No offense, but you're a mess." She said. I just nodded. "It's Morphos...isn't it?" She asked. I nodded. I sat down on the ground next to Alana and brushed the wet hair out of my face. "Why don't we get you fixed up? You look like you just came out of a train wreck. I think I have a change of clothes in my bag. Brush, too. I think there's bathrooms in that building over there." Alana said as she handed me a change of clothes and a brush and pointed to a nearby building. "Human moment then." I said with a sigh. I was finally overcoming my recent trauma. That was good thing. Now I didn't have to explain things to Elk in between my frantic sobs.

I opened the door of the bathroom stall and changed into my new, comfy, dry, clothes. Now my hair. I walked out of the bathroom stall and stood in front of the mirror. I stroked the brush through my hair a few times and fixed it into a ponytail. Now I looked presentable. But seriously, what was up with Morphos? No explanation at all. 'I don't want to get you involved in this' he said. But why? I could look death in the face and laugh when I was with him. He knew that. So it might not have been danger. Or maybe something worse than death. Although I couldn't imagine anything. I turned on the water and washed my face. It felt refreshing, even though it should have felt like hell. It was painful to have any reminder of Morphos except him himself after he oh-so-wonderfully left me stranded on a cloud after jumping off and transforming into water. I sighed and turned the water off. I didn't want to be here. Not with Alana and Elk. I wanted to be with Morphos. I wanted to feel his arms around me. Smell the scent of his hair and clothes. See the world from up high, still on our little cloud. It was where I felt safe. Nothing could make me scared when I was with him. I would do anything for him. What the hell, jump off a cliff even. I sighed again and walked out of the bathroom.

"Well, I'm back." I sighed. "Wonderful! You look great!" Alana said. Wait. Great? She said I looked dull in my normal clothes. What horrors had she given me to where? I hadn't even bothered to look. A white long sleeve shirt which ended at my stomach, a pair of jeans with a black miniskirt over them, and a pair of black shoes. Ugh. "What have you done?" I asked her, pointing to my outfit. "You're a lady. Not a guy. We could also do something with your hair too... Now, when Morphos comes back, you'll look more like a couple. But anyways, what happened?" Alana replied as she moved her hand to my hair. I sighed and whacked her hand. She slowly moved it back onto her lap. I heard a small 'ow' from Alana. This might be emotional. To explain. But either way, I started. "So, I tried to kiss him." Alana stared at me with wide eyes and I glared at her. "He pushed me away. The last thing he said before he jumped off the cloud into the water was 'I don't want to get you involved in this' and then he turned into water. There ya go. The only other thing that might be of help is that he said that he couldn't breathe when he pushed me away. I didn't really understand that." It wasn't that hard to recall it actually. "Wow. Elk, any idea?" Alana asked.

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/13/2009 10:49 PM

As Morphos swimed around, he felt a Jab on his back and Screamed in pain.  Ow!  Damnit Lulu...  You should've stayed on the cloud, he thought.  His translucent water eyes looked and saw a teardrop on Lulu's face.  He blinked several times and then closed his eyes and swam a diferent direction.

"Okay!  Angel, Female, Alana.  now for the clothings and then the-huh?"  Elk stopped typing and saw Lulu all wet.  Oh crap!  Did Morphos forgot to tell her!?  Elk stood up and sighed.  "I think I know why..."  Elk stood up and took off the goggles and walked towards the River Lulu went into.  Elk looked around and found Mophos.  He jabbed his staff in there and heard a yell of 'ow'.  Morphos wirled up and grabbed the Staff.  His body was dripping of water and his whole body was water, along with that, he was still connected to the water.  "What the hell Elk!?"  "This is why...  Morphos can't be out of the water for more then 5 hours and he forgot to heal himself," said Elk as he looked at the pissed-off Morphos with the same green eyes.  "Lulu had to know sooner Morphos.  And you were dying," said Elk.  Morphos growled and sighed.  putting a hand under his chin, he layed and closed his eyes.

"I'll leave you and Lulu to talk to," said Elk and walked back.  "Ready for an outfit choice Alana?" he asked and stard into her eyes.  
{16}{39}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 03/14/2009 9:12 AM

I sighed out of relief. But that sigh quickly turned into a blush. Me thinking that something seriously wrong happened, ran to Elk and Alana. That was starting to become normal. I was making a big deal out of every tiny thing. And I always tried not to show that side to  Morphos, but oh well, looks like we both had a secret. I sighed again and stepped over to where Morphos was laying and sat down. "Y know, maybe you should stay down here. Where there's the river right here. But yup, that's my specialty, making a big production out of everything." I said as I started blushing again. "This wouldn't be my first outfit choice after all..." I muttered so Elk or Alana wouldn't hear. I'm just glad to be with you again Morphos. like you never left." I said. Except for the mildly damp hair and new clothes.

Alana laughed a little bit and turned back to Elk. "Wow, it was really that simple then. But anyway, what outfits do they have?" Alana asked. She figured the outfits would look that normal. But who didn't want to dress in something different every one in a while? Well, at least in the virtual world.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/15/2009 11:48 AM

Elk smiled and held Alana's hand.  "Oh they have plaently, or should I say every outfit that you know and more." Walking back towards the Computer the staff glowed and he pressed the pearl.  "You got Elk."  "Dude!  You're gonna be late for the test if you don't get your ass here in one hour," said a mysterious male voice.  "Sorry Kite...  I'll be there after I'm done helping out with Alana," said Elk.  "Well hurry up!  you know Astris, our Teacher, Doesn't want us to be late!  And I'm earlier than you," said Kite as the transmission was now offline. "OH snap!  The Quiz!  C'mon!  I don't wanna miss that."  He sat down and put on the Goggles and typed in clothes and waited.

Morphos's green eye narrowed down as tears of blue dropped.  "You have no idea how long I have been keeping this secret."  He transformed to he original form he was before.  Sitting cross legged Morphos sighed and continued.  "I was like this for 700 years...  And I've only felt pain once...  This is the second time that this happened.  As soon as Toon found me, I decided to live with her.  She took care of me, more then the previous owner."  He sighed and looked at Lulu with teary eyes.  "Do you really wanna know what I am?"

{17}{40}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 03/27/2009 5:49 PM

Alana blushed a little when Elk held her hand. She had never had a guy that she didn't know since childhood hold her hand. The other voice made her jump when she first heard it. She was rather surprised. It must have been from 'The World'. I tilted my head to the side in curiosity. "Who's Kite?" I asked Elk. I figured it was one of his friends, but you could never be too sure. All that I really caught from the conversation is that Elk had to hurry to this Quiz thingy. But I liked the outfit Elk picked for me.

...What secret? And for 700 years? He didn't look that old. Maybe he was immortal or something? Well duh, you couldn't live for 700 years...or longer and be mortal. But what was he other than immortal. It must be something other than that. I wiped the tears away from Morphos' eyes and asked, "Yes, I think  do wanna know. I really think I do."

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/27/2009 8:29 PM

Elk typed in his user name in another tablet and already logged in.  "Kite's my half-brother.  Well, more like a half brother to me.  But my father, Roy, told me about Kite, and kite felt like a brother.  So I usually called him, and he called me, just in case something happens.  Now...  Want me to choose the outfit for you?  Not to tomboyish, not to frilly and girrly, whichever would you want?"  He typed in all and over 30,000 pages showed all different kinds.  He listed it to females and there were 100,000 to choose from.

Morphos looked and sighed.  "Your wish, my command, Lulu.  See the thing was.  I was human, until my father expiramented on me...  He told me that I was his special specimen...  Injecting me with some sort of green mixture.  This all happened when I was 7.  Then at 14, while playing with my friends, I discovered that my body underwater, dissapeared and was part of the water.  Things changed...  My mother fell into an illness from one of my dad's expiraments.  He said that it was a potion for Imortality, yet it failed.  Then I became into a rage and formed into a horrible creature...  One that was half blood, half Water dragon...  Some said I was the Water demon, others thought I was a new commener...  No...  My father said that I was his creation.  He called me a Serphentine Aqua Morpolimuse..."  He sighed as all of that he told was flashing before his eyes.  "I changd my forms every 50 years...  It was a rough life...  A trechirous life...  One that I couldn't change...  I was suffering..."

{18}{41}{{All of this is true from a short story I was planning on.}}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 03/27/2009 9:36 PM

Alana stared in amazement at the screen. There were really that many outfits to choose from? Wow. Alana shrugged. "I guess whichever you think would look good on me in real life. So yeah, not too girly or frilly. i don't really mind tomboyish that much, though. Oh, I like that one~" Alana said as she pointed to an outfit on the screen.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry that that happened to you. If only I could have done something about it...you wouldn't have to go through..." I started saying. But then I noticed a flaw in my words. 'You wouldn't have to go through all of this' was what I was going to say. But 'all of this' also meant all the time we spent together. I curled up my fists at the thought. If his father hadn't done this to him, my life would be completely different. Our life would have been completely different. Morphos would probably long dead. I would have been like this with some other, average, guy. Alana wouldn't have meant Elk. The whole thought seemed completely wrong. I couldn't stand the thought. "...They say there's a bright side to everything, right? There was to your father's doing. We met each other. It might sound selfish, but I wouldn't have changed anything about what happened. Because we're here, right now, like this." I said as I looked up at Morphos. I noticed just then that I was crying. I wasn't quite sure if it was sadness or the exact opposite, happiness. Sadness of all the suffering he went through and happiness because we were together. "So, how long do we have left together? ...Until you change again, I mean." I asked Morphos. I was afraid...did his personality change when he did? Would he be the same Morphos I knew and loved? I wrapped my arms around him. Moments like this were ones I would always remember until the day I died.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/28/2009 10:16 PM

Elk clicked that and Alana's OC was in that outfit.  Blue Ribbons tied on the sides of her hair and was up in a ponytail like bun.  The outfit was a long sleeved robe shirt with shorts of the same color.  Alana's hair was light pale blue, and the outfit was mixed with white, blue, and Navy blue.  Her boots were pure white and so was the small wings.  "Okay!  I'll buy your weapon as soon as we get to my school in The World," he said and registered Alana.  A portal showed behind him and he tooked the goggles off and dis engaged everything.  "Ready to go?"

Moprhos looked at the thought of the remaining time he had with Lulu.  "So far...  This is the last day...  Wait!"  He turned around to hide what he pulled out of his pants.  Inside a plastic bag was a capsule of green ooze and a needle.  He looked at this and thought, Toon said...

Flashback:

"Hey Morphos," said Toon.  Morphos looked at Toon while sitting on the couch.  "What?"  "I don't know how to cure you, but you love Lulu so much right?" asked Toon swirling her chair to face Morphos.  "Uh-huh, so why do you ask?"  Morphos looked conufsed and looked at what Toon was holding.  "I've decided that sience you love Lulu so much, how about you and her live forever?  With this blood treatment, you'll have your for for all eternity!" said Toon. "Really!?  Are you sure that it'll work," asked Morphos.  "Well...  Either that or you can use it on Lulu and you plus her can live forever," said Toon, "Although you'll both have to stay near or dip in water for a while."  "Are you sore that will work?" aske dMorphos.  "It's your choice.  I won't force you to choose.  So think wisely and have fun on your last date," said Ton and tossed Morphos the shot.
~*End Flashback*~

Make a wise choice...  Should I...  Or should she?  "Do you want to be with me forever Lulu?" he asked with his back turned still.

{19}{42}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 03/28/2009 11:11 PM

Yup, that was definitely Alana's kind of outfit. She liked it - a lot. "So, weapon we get to your school then! By the way, what kind of weapon will I have?" Alana replied. She was so anxious to get logged on and to have a weapon in her characters hands. "Yup. As ready as I'll ever be!" Alana replied happily. The portal was definitely surprising.

I wiped my eyes with my shirt sleeve, but it didn't help at all. "F-forever?" I asked him. I really couldn't believe it. But how? How could I live forever with him? The thought of it was wonderful, but at the same time unbelievable. I was definitely having an emotional outbreak, and I haven't had one of those in quite a while. "R-really? I would. I would wanna be with you forever. Nothing could change my mind about that. Not now, not ever. So in short, yes." I said.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/29/2009 2:09 PM

Elk smiled and grabbed Alana's hand.  "Okay!  Let's go!"  He dragged her with him into the portal and they went.  {{Shall we move these to other RP?  or to Medicai city?  Cause that's what Elk's school is like.}}

Morphos looked at Lulu and smiled.  "Well...  Do you really want to become what I am now and live with me until the world ends?"  He turned around and still hid the needle and capsule.  If she says no, then I"ll use it instead, he said and a tear rolled down his cheek.

{20}{43}
{{Uber short I know, but I has a blonde dye to do!}}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 03/29/2009 3:21 PM

{{sure, we can move it to Medicai!}}

Alana smiled wide. So, that was it, we were going to go to The World. Even though no one had ever taught her not to trust or walk through portals, (she chuckled at this thought) she was still a little wary of this portal. Or she would be of any portal, really. "Okay then!" I said as Elk pulled me into the portal.

"Morphos, I think you already know the answer to that one. I would do anything to be with you." I said. I wondered why he was turned around though. Maybe...maybe he was prepared for this discussion, and my decision. Yeah, that must have been it. I smiled. It was like Morphos could tell the future of something. I wouldn't be surprised if he or someone else in his pen could.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/29/2009 4:01 PM

{{elk moved to Medicai city}}

"So...  You really wanna be with me...  So you would inject this green blood of mine into you so that we could be togheter forever?  Would you do that?  Suffer with me..."  Morphos pulled out the capsule and needle.  Is that what she wishes for?  I hope so...  "Toon made me bring this just in case if you wanted to do this."

{44}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 03/29/2009 4:14 PM

{{Alana has moved to Medicai City.}}

So, these were going to be my last seconds as an average Arkuhna, huh? But I wasn't going to dwell on that thought. In fact, if i was going to be with Morphos forever after that, I didn't mind at all. "I don't care what pain or trauma I have to go through. I don't care as long as you'll be there with me." I said with a smile. So, It was Toon that was the mind reader, huh? I wasn't surprised. I wasn't going to tell anyone what happened here right now. Although Atoli would suspect something was up when I outlived her and still looked the same as I did.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 04/07/2009 3:23 PM

"Okay...  The problem is that once in a while when your owner grows older, you'll have to change your form every 50  years.  But Toon lives for eternity for she is a card.  But still,"  Morphos injected the needle with the green Ooze and continued, "Shall I kiss you to make it hurt less?  Trust me...  It's alot painful I know that for sure."  He smiled and leaned foreward to Lulu.  His eyes glistening and the sun showed while his recovering skin sparkled.

{45}{{Yes..  the sparlky skin is somewhat part of the Twilight Series!  Hey!  I read the book too, y'know!}}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 04/07/2009 9:14 PM

My hands were a good way into the soil the second he injected the needle. The pain was almost unbearable. In fact, it would be if Morphos wasn't right by my side. I normally wasn't the one to lose consciousness, but the pain... I was beginning to get dizzy. I looked into Morphos' eyes and smiled, even through the pain at the question. I nodded happily. It might be the only way to make the pain go away - at least most of the way.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext