Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

A Lone Demonic Soul...((Self rp))

Postby ajforpresident » 05/02/2009 12:11 PM

Common Kuhna

Kiyu

Kiyu was laying around near the falls, staring up at the blue sky. Kiyu was busy thinking back to the day when he and his sister Kiki had a certain conversation.

~Flashback~
Kiki and Kiyu were having a walk around the yard.
"Kiki, have you ever thought about having kits with someone?"
Kiki stopped, turned around and looked at Kiyu strange. "Why are you bringing this up all of a sudden?"
"I've been thinking," Kiyu blushed. "About how we can keep our line alive. You know, how our family line can survive."
"And...?"
Kiyu blushed harder. "I might want to start a family."
Kiki gave a shocked expression. "Kiyu!"
"I know it doesn't seem like me to want to start raising children, but I feel as though I can be responsible enough."
Kiki sighed. "I know how you feel, Kiyu. I want to try having a child of my own as well. But, have you thought of what might happen?" "What do you mean?" Kiyu stopped blushing and turned serious.
"I mean, what happened with us as we were going up? I mean we were children who posessed great power, but also a darkness within us. Don't you think that might happen to our children? I shiver at what might happen to our kits if they have the same powers we have and go amuck as we did." Kiyu just stared as Kiki went back to walking.
~Out of flashback~
Kiyu sighed, "Maybe Kiki's right. What if we do have children but they can't control their powers? That is if they have any." He then rolled over on his belly.

[Level 0; 1]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Re: A Lone Demonic Soul...((Self rp))

Postby ajforpresident » 05/02/2009 12:36 PM

[center]Image</center
Cake Kuhna

Cakey

Cakey was running down the hill towards the falls. She stopped for a moment and spotted Kiyu. "Hey well, whadda you know? It's Kiyu!" She started running again only faster. "Hey, Kiyu! It's Cakey!" At that moment, Cake slipped and lost her footing on the hill since it was steep. "Hey Kiy-ahhhhh!" She started to tumble towards Kiyu. As she was rolling downhill, she managed to say, "Look oout belooow!" And with that being said, she crashed into Kiyu.

[Level 2; 12]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 05/02/2009 8:35 PM

Kiyu whipped his head around. Was that...Cakey I heard? he thought. But since he saw nothing uphill he turned his head back again. "Look oout belooow!" That time Kiyu was sure he heard Cakey. The minute he turned his head to look again he was hit with a brown, pink and white puffball. "Ooofff!" The wind was knocked out of him and the Cakey and Kiyu were laid out on the grass. "Ouch..." Kiyu shook himself off. "What the heck was that?!" Kiyu shouted at Cakey. Cakey got up and brushed herself off. "I tripped. I'm sorry that I hit you."
"Hit me?!! You rammed into me!!" Kiyu fur bristled and he bared his teeth. "I'm sorry!" Cakey then took a scared step back. She bowed her head. "I didn't mean to, honest!" Kiyu glared at her. He then closed his eyes, took a deep breath and said, "Fine. I forgive you. And I'm sorry for yelling at you. It was uncalled for." Cakey lifted her head up. "Well, since you apoligized, I forgive you too." Cakey grinned. Kiyu gave a small smile. "Good." Cakey looked at the fall, then at Kiyu and asked, "Well, what are you doing here? I mean, this is Idalani Falls. 'The lover's triangle'? You don't seem like the one to come here."

[Level 0; 2] [Level 2; 13]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 05/03/2009 12:48 PM

Kiyu sighed."I came here to ponder some things. The falls seem like a nice, quiet, and serene place so I came here to think." He looked up at the sky. Cakey looked up too. "Whatcha looking at?"
"The sky." Kiyu fell back and sprawled himself on the grass. Cakey quietly followed suit. They just laid there, watching the clouds go by. There was an long period of silence; nothing was heard except the roar of the falls. Kiyu broke the silence by asking, "Well, since you know why I'm here, what about you? Why did you come to Idalani Falls?" Cakey flipped over on her belly, looked at Kiyu, and said, "It's 'cause I wanted to come see the falls. Nothing else but that. People say they're real beautiful so I decided to relax here."
He turned his head at her. "Is that all?"
"Yep."
"Oh, I see." Kiyu then got up and stretched. Cakey got up too. "Why are you wondering why I wanted to see the falls?" He plainly said, "You just don't seem like the type to want to see just the falls. I mean you usually act...different from the rest of the kuhnas at the house and I asssumed you wouldn't be interested with those sort of thing."

[Level 0;3] [Level 2;14]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 05/06/2009 7:23 AM

"What do you mean by that?" Cakey asked, with a hint of anger in her voice. "Are you trying to say that I'm stupid?" "Kiyu shook his head. "No, I just think that since you are a little bit childish-"
"Childish?! You think I'm childish?!!" Hearing that made Cakey furious. " This is about the fact I like to play around isn't it? Well let me tell YOU something, mister. Just because I like to have fun doesn't mean that I'm childish! And also," She glared at Kiyu. "You're childish for thinking that just because of my appearance. I can be mature when I want to. But most of the people in the world are so caught up in their problems and worries, they think others should be as miserable as them. All I'm trying to do is show people that they don't need to worry all the time. They could have fun once in while." Cakey then took a deep breath, calmed down and turned her back to Kiyu. He just stared at her. He then bowed his head. "I'm sorry. I should've never thought and said that just because of my first impression of you. You are right; I am foolish." Cakey kept her back to him. Kiyu sighed then gave a small smile. "Well, if you so mature as you claim to be, I'll tell you something that only my sister and I dicussed. It was the discussion I was so deep in thought about." Cakey turned around and asked, "You trust me?"
"Yes."
"Okay then. Lay it on me!"

[Level 0; 4] [Level 3; 15; Level up!!}
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 05/13/2009 4:51 PM

Kiyu heaved a huge sigh. I CANNOT believe I'm telling someone this, especially Cakey. He thought angrily. But, if Cakey's going to forgive me and trust me I'm going to have to tell her something that'll make her not mad at me. Even if it is personal....

"Okay. When me and Kiki were walking around the yard one day I had discussed a personal matter with her." "What was it?" Cakey asked, curiousity in her voice.
Kiyu blushed hard. "I-it was about kits."
"What about them?"
Kiyu blushed even harder. Was this girl oblivious to what he was talking about?! Cakey just stared at him. She'd never seen him flustered before. "About how I would possibly...like to have some." Cakey's jaw dropped. "You want kits?!!"
KIyu just wanted to disappear, to save himself from the embarrassment he felt. "I know I don't seem like the kind of person to want to have a kit, but it's just that...
"Just that what?"
Kiyu then lied. "I want one to be able keep me and my sister's line alive." That was what he told Kiki so that's what he was going to tell Cakey.
Cakey stepped foward, a little cautiously though, and looked Kiyu straight in the eyes. He stared back at her. After a moment of complete silence Cakey spoke."You're lying. I can tell." Cakey backed away. Kiyu's eyes looked at her in amazement. "How do you know?!" He said trying to protect his lie.
Cakey looked back. "Because. Something in your eyes tells me that you're not telling the truth. I mean you're telling some things that are true but not all of it."

[Level 1; 5; Level up!!] [Level 3; 16]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 06/10/2009 5:07 PM

Kiyu was dumbfounded. How could she of seen that I was lying? he thought. I thought I didn't make it obivious. I did keep a straight face...

Cakey giggled. It was funny to her that she managed to figure out Kiyu was lying and have him surprised like this. Kiyu heard her and asked, "What's so funny?" By the time he asked her this, she was starting to laugh a little.
"I'm sorry," she said trying hard not to laugh. "But you look so funny right now. Your face looks kinda weird." She then narrows her eyes as if in thought and makes a small frown. A few seconds later she busts out laughing. Kiyu snorted. The look she had on her face was kind of funny to him, but he had to compose himself. Cakey saw that he was trying not to laugh and said, "Aww, c'mon! Go ahead and laugh! It's good to laugh once and a while!" Cakey then crossed her eyes and started to flap her arms up and down like a bird. "Go on, laugh! It's good for you!" Kiyu then started to snicker.
Must remain calm... he thought. I mustn't laugh...
Cakey then started to caw like a crow, flapping her arms faster,her eyes still crossed. "Caw! Caw! C'mon already, laugh! You know you want to! Caw! Caw, caw!" By then, Kiyu was full near bursting. He couldn't hold it in much longer. Cakey then started to jump up and down, making her look like a total fool.
"Laugh, darn you, laugh! Caw! Caw!"
That had did it. At that point, Kiyu couldn't hold it much longer.
"Pfft-pfft-BWAAA-HAAAA-HAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Kiyu fell down to the ground shaking with laughter.
"HAAAA-HAAAAAA-HAAAAA-*gasp* I CAN'T BREATHE!!! HAAAA-HAAAA-ow-MY SIDE!!! HAAAA-HAAA-HAAA-HAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

After a while, Kiyu had stopped laughing. He had gotten back up and composed himself. "I've never laughed like that before. I never knew laughing could hurt though!" He said to Cakey. She smiled, "It only hurts if you laugh too hard!" She then started to giggle. Kiyu gave a small laugh and smiled at Cakey. "I guess I did lose control!" Cakey stopped giggling and then stared at Kiyu, her eyes softer. Kiyu noticed her staring at him and said, "Huh? What are you staring at?" Cakey quickly looked away, blushing about the fact that she was staring at him.
"N-nothing."

[Level 2; 6] [Level 3; 17]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 06/12/2009 12:04 PM

Kiyu looked confused. Is she still upset? He thought. "Are you still mad at me?" he asked, concern and worry in his eyes. Cakey whipped her head around and yelled to him, "No! I'm not mad at you!" Kiyu gave a sigh of relief. "That's good." Now it was Cakey's turn to be confused. "Why?"
"Because I feel as though I've made a new friend and I don't want to lose her that quick." He gave her a shy smile. Cakey looked at him surprised. I'm his new friend?! she thought. I don't know why but...I feel kind of happy that I can be his friend. After she thought that, she gave him a smile back. And in silence, they watched the waterfall.

"Well Kiyu, what's the real reason?"
"Hmmm?" Kiyu looked at Cakey when she had broken the silence.
"Since we both know that you were lying about the reason why you want kits, I want the truth. Don't think I forgot about that." Cakey winked at Kiyu. Kiyu looked at Cakey and sighed. "Well, since I can't hide the truth from you, I guess I should tell you..." Cakey became on full alert, eyes and ears open, ready to listen." Kiyu took a deep breath, then started.
"The reason-well, the real reason I want kits is because....I want to be loved."
"You want to be loved?" Cakey asked a little confused. "Yes. Since most of the time Kuhnas, Lucain, even Paragon have kids because they love one another or have feelings for one another, I want that kind of feeling. That feeling to love."
Cakey shook her head. "You're being dumb right now." "Why?! Because I want someone to love me?!!" Kiyu's fur bristled in anger.
"No. You wanting someone to love you so you can have kits is wrong. You should love that person because you love them, and will stick by them. Having kits, or pups, or even hatchlings is just another way to show that love." Cakey walked up to Kiyu and looked him right in the eye. "You should love because you want to be with someone. Not just for kits."

[Level 2; 7] [Level 3; 18]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ajforpresident » 06/18/2009 10:09 AM

"I..." Kiyu was amazed from what came out of Cakey's mouth. "I...I guess you're right. I should love to love, not just for kits." Cakey nodded her head. "That's right." The sun was starting to go down and everything seemed more quiet. "Well, the sun's starting to set."  Cakey smiled at Kiyu and asked, "Wanna go home, now?" Kiyu was silent for a minute, then he answered, "Sure. Let's go home." With that they  started to leave Idalani Falls together.

((Argh...short post but it'll have to do.))

[Level 2; 8] [Level 3; 19]
~Me
ajforpresident
Pets | Items
Donate