Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/16/2007 1:06 AM

[center]
Well he'd never dealt with this before. The blood loving male's justification for helping was pretty disturbing. He'd caught the other in his arms, dragging him a step back so that they weren't in a direct pool of his blood. This guy was a total idiot, to say the very least. He'd never met anyone to react in such an extreme way. It was just three cuts and a confrontation. How pathetic.

He lowered, crouching down despite the other's growls. In this adjustment, Aaron's head would be resting on his chest as Strages tightly clutched the two places on his arms which were cut as if to block the flow of blood from escaping. The nearly fainted male could probably hear his calm, steady heartbeat. Decent job of resisting, he was managing, which he wouldn't be able to do if this person wasn't so at risk.
This was...unusual, even for him.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Aaron [8]

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 10/16/2007 1:19 AM

It wasn't that Aaron was squeamish at the sight of blood or anything - it was that he truly had a heart condition, and it was flaring up at the moment. He DID calm down, however, when he heard the other male's heartbeat. Although.. his own was still going wild. His eyes rolled. He couldn't muster the strength to keep them entirely open. Blood rolled over the man's hands as he clenched the wrists. The cuts would soon stop bleeding, but that might not resolve the current issue. Which Aaron was internally cursing himself for having.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/16/2007 1:33 AM

[center]Strages growled lowly, not at the other male but at the fact that this so difficult. He was far from trained to deal with this, he just usually let people die. What was the difference now? Probably just the scent of this one's blood. That's all. He couldn't die and have his blood go stale, though he personally had no problem with ripping someone to shreds if he had to.

When the blood from the wrists slowed enough, for these things he was aware of in any being, he released his grip. His hands were stained with blood as was his jeans. He cursed under his breath. His ears had lowered against his skull, trying to shut out the other's erratic heartbeat. He was no freakin doctor! How was he suppose to handle this! With not know what to do, he ended up pulling him closer as if to try in sooth him. After all, it sorta seemed to calm him down personally. "Idiot. Can you not control your own heart? You're wasting your blood, bleeding to death." He grumbled lowly.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Aaron [9]

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 10/16/2007 1:46 AM

Aaron heard the voice, if not the words, and calmed down even more. His heart slowed, though it was still powerful, and pretty erratic. That seemed to be the norm for him. His breathing steadied, calmed. His eyes closed. Not unconscious, not asleep, just finally able to rest them. The beating inside his chest was still hella irregular, but it was calmer now. He probably had a better hold on life. But on the other hand... getting him to walk away from this one? ... Not on your life. He'd have to be carried.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/16/2007 2:01 AM

[center]The supporting male let out a breath. Okay, so he was calming down some more. That was a good sign. Now that his eyes were closed, he sneakily licked the blood from the tips of his fingers on one hand. What to do....such a hard thing. Apparently, he was out, out enough that he couldn't move on his own. If this would have been a normal situation, he would have left already. But...dang temptation. He mentally cursed his likeness to blood right now.

Despite any struggling the other young man may have tried, Strages scooped him up fully, pretty much bridal style since he was already close to that position anyway, head on a portion of his chest still. Awkward. But whatever. Where to go...Without knowing, the Lucain started off walking. Home was probably the best bet, since he had no idea where this one lived.

((Strages has left. You can reply again to confirm Aaron's leaving, and I'll go start another thread.))

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Aaron [10] lvl

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 10/16/2007 2:10 AM

Aaron went totally limp in the arms of this stranger. He had no choice in the matter, apparently. Not that he was awake enough to care. His heart still pounded in an irregular manner, but he was now truly unconscious. Not faking it. He twitched slightly as he was carried. Who knew what his dreams were filled with? There was a good chance that he was dreaming of war... but ahead of him lie a much greater challenge... One that he had yet to discover, let alone conquer. He was carried out by the older male without protest, dead weight in his arms.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SirMax » 10/16/2007 7:46 AM

((Thank alot for not giving me anything to respond and leaving me trapped in a rp that I only joined for your benefit, Arri. D<))

Sarah blinked. "Um... they're gone?" she asked, looking back at Raul in high confusion. "Um... am I really that scary?" she inquired, a grin spreading across her face. While Raul doubted that it was her that had caused them to bolt, she was very frightening when she was angry, so he just nodded.

[[Raul: 48 || Sarah: 135]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SirMax » 10/16/2007 9:19 AM

((Well since I'm not wanting here, I'll just get five posts and leave.. D<))
"Wow. I didn't know that I'd... become a war pet that much..." Sarah said quietly, looking down at the ground. Was that her now? Some horrifying spectre that drove off knife wielding nutjobs? That scared even Raul. Raul noticed the look on her face and quickly said "No, no, no! You're not just a war pet. You're still Sarah." he said, blushing slightly.

[[Raul: 49 || Sarah: 136]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SirMax » 10/16/2007 9:32 AM

"Really?" asked Sarah hopefully, looking into Raul's eye as if searching for a answer to not only that question but another more important one. Raul answered both at once, although Sarah only could tell the answer to the voiced one. "Yes." he said quietly. Sarah looked around and mumbled. "Er... let's find somewhere else to train, huh?" Raul laughed. "Good idea." he said, and the two kuhna ran off into Idalani's depths.

[[Raul: 50-gone || Sarah: 137-gone]]
SirMax
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Previous