Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Re: Don't Listen (OPEN)

Postby Leaftail » 05/21/2009 9:42 PM

"There should..." SPLASH! Shinden shook the water from his face and then noticed she had disappeared, but saw her reappear away from him. He started towards her but she dove under again and he stopped, floating there. 'She is very...very sneaky. But, she won't fool me this time,' he thought and then looked around for her.

Then...she appeared.

He went under and looked up, seeing the sun's glow from the water world's point of view. It was...peaceful. He stayed under for a moment, before he realized he couldn't breathe, and then looked to see where Lilith was. She was close by, but he didn't know if he could get under her and behind her without needing a breath of air. He kicked towards the surface and only put his muzzle out of the water, taking a quick breath and then went under again.

Swimming under her was easy now, with his lungs full of air. He quickly got under her and past her, before he dove to the bottom. Once there, he kicked off hard and zoomed towards the surface. When he broke out of the water, he twisted around, water in his mouth and that squirted it at the back of her head before landing in the water on the other side of her. He surfaced and started to laugh. "No...that's the skills-of-a-ninja Lilith," he laughed.
Image Image

Name: Haipaa / Name: Iskim
Level: 10 / Level: 4

please click my clickables when you can, thank you
The Garden-The Garden Farm-Wishlist-Clickables
Leaftail
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 294
Donate

Postby Chaos » 05/22/2009 7:13 AM

Image Lilith the Prismatic Fellox

Lilith looked around. "Huh? Where'd he-" she was interupted by feeling a jet of water getting shot at the back of her head. Woah! He came out of nowhere again! Shinden must be some sort of teleporter!
"You must have the skills of a ninja too, Shinden!" she grinned happily. "One day, just you wait."
She splashed him playfully again, smiling happily. She so rarely ever really got to swim or associate with someone who wasn't scary, that this put her in a really good mood. Well, she could talk to Chaos, but she normally had her hands full. And if Chaos went swimming... well, she didn't like swimming. She couldn't rely on the ocean. But Lilith liked it, because she was a reasonably confident Fellox. And she thought she could fight off anything that came.
"Shinden? D'you mind answering a personal question? You don't have to, but what's the deal with you Temples?" her words and tone were serious, but her actions weren't. She did the Shinden move by putting some water in her mouth and squirting it at the back of his head.
Chaos
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 138
Donate

Postby Leaftail » 05/22/2009 4:21 PM

Feeling pleased with himself, Shinden floated there and thought for a moment. What was the deal with Temples? "Well...I really don't know myself, since I'm just me and others are different, but I'm assuming somewhere down the bloodlines we acquired some differences from normal Felloxs'. The glows and markings are just like your rainbow gradient coloring, just traits. But there must be more to it than that, I just don't know what...sorry if that didn't give you the answer you wanted," he explained and ducked as the water from her mouth came at him.

"Gotta do better than that Lilith," he said, grinning at her. "It's about accuracy, speed, and how silent you can be about coming up to your target," He took a mouth full of water and then looked around, noticing a stray bird down by the shore. He looked at her and then nudged his head in the direction of the bird. Sinking into the water, he slowly paddled his way towards it, trying to come up behind the bird. He dove down and then went to the bottom again when he thought he was close enough, before kicking off the bottom and launching out of the shallow water. The bird heard something breaking from the water, turned and was soon drenched and flying off.

Shinden had jumped onto the shore and squirted the bird.

"Like that! Not that hard, I'm sure you could do it in no time," he called, shaking his fur out.
Image Image

Name: Haipaa / Name: Iskim
Level: 10 / Level: 4

please click my clickables when you can, thank you
The Garden-The Garden Farm-Wishlist-Clickables
Leaftail
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 294
Donate

Previous