Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: Beware the Talking Shadows! (Me and Zap; Private Akail Hunt)

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/17/2009 8:46 PM

(*crawls in* Eep. Sorries. School has been difficult~ <_<)

Forest Fire carefully slipped into the makeshift collar and stood up to look at his companion. "Wow. You sure look different!" he joked. As Forest Fire shook himself off and looked back at the resturaunt, a wonderful smell hit his nostrils. He recognized the scent as steak. Tails wagging madly, he flicked his head around to Reddie. "Alright," he said, glancing at the leash, "let's do this."

(Muse dead. x3x)

(8)

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Juniperstar45 » 09/19/2009 5:00 PM

Reddie scratched his head, adjusting his hat at the same time, "Ya, it's different." Gripping the leash, Reddie allowed Forest Fire to walk ahead of him. He never really was an actor but he was spectacular at pranks. The cloth slipped by his hand, making it seem almost awkward because of his "blindness". It smelled great in there, the aroma of freshly cooked meats and herbs coexisted in the tiny place. His nose wrinkled slightly at the smell of the meats. Hopefully there was some sort of vegetarian option he could pick off of. The woman looked up at him, her eyes narrowing slightly at the sight of him. He gulped slightly, wondering if she saw through his rouse. A light bulb lit in his mind. "Hello? Is anyone in here? I'd like to eat some delectable food but..." His smile was short but sincere. Coughing the woman walked closer to him, her round cheeks were marry looking and her eyes were wide.

"Howdy Mister~ You and your..." her eyes glanced down at the Lucain, "pet can eat her of course." She put her delicate hands on his elbow and lead him to a table. He slunk down and sighed, feeling great relief at the victory. Reddie watched her turn away and he winked down at Forest Fire, a smile on his face. She had disappeared past a sliding door so it was safe to talk. "This is a nice place isn't it?"

.:9:.

((Totally fine! I've been slightly disappearing myself xD))
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 10/27/2009 9:48 PM

(*revives topic* Heh, I sorta disappeared there. Sorries~ x3x;;)

Safely inside, Forest Fire saw that it was safe to talk. "Oh, yes," he whispered, "it smells wonderful!" The Lucain guided Reddie to a table, where he hopped up onto the seat. He gestured to the other side of the table, as if telling him to sit. Yawning slightly, Forest Fire grinned. "I can't believe that worked!" he whispered in disbelief. Settling down, he waited for the waitress to come back with some menus.

(9)

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Previous