Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Are we gonna get out of here or not(private-em-hermoso+kit)

Postby em-hermoso » 08/15/2009 10:01 AM

Jinx was walking down a crystal path to what seemed to be an old run down kingdom.
"Come on Ice let's goes see if anyone lives in this place!There must be someone who lives in the kingdom because its so big and they can't leave it here with all these gards around in and the lights everywhere." Jinx said cheerfully.
So Jinx went and maybe Ice came or got left behind.

There are ways to get there
If you care enough for the living
Make a little space, make a better place.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
em-hermoso
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Re: Are we gonna get out of here or not(private-em-hermoso+kit)

Postby Rain » 08/16/2009 7:07 PM

Ice hurried to catch up with Jinx. There was no way on God's green earth a way to make him stay there, by himself, alone, until Jinx came out. That could be weeks, days. or months. "Wait up! Wait up!Don't leave me here alone!" He called to his friend, and ran off, to catch up.

The place were they were was old, rundown, smelled like poop from a Penticorn on a really hot day, then let there to sit over 20 years. It was also guarded heavily by well, guards- what eles?

{1}
Where there is love, you know no fear or hatred. Where there is hatred,that is all you know. If there is fear you don't feel love, that is all you feel.
Rain
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby em-hermoso » 08/17/2009 9:30 AM

Jinx was looking at the gards trying to count them. ' one, two , three i lost my spot i have to restart'.
jinx hade alot of things running threw his mind but there was one thing in his mind that he could not stop thinking about and it was... trying to get in.
' Let's try to get in, no wait let's not all these gards are scaring me, ice you got first. Go go go you can do it ice, acctualy ice i don't think you should go first maybe i should go first cause i'll get in then i'll run out then come to you tell you how i did it and you can do so bye i'll be back to tell you how'.
so jinx running down the hill in front of the kingdom trips, fell right on the guard, then the guard falls over. ' wow i just realized these gards are fake their made out of card board to make us think that they are real. Ice come on the gaurds are fake we can go in'.
So jinx went in and ice might be behind her or back a the hill.

em-hermoso
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Re: Are we gonna get out of here or not?(private-em-hermoso+kit)

Postby Rain » 08/19/2009 8:38 PM

Ice was relieved that the guards weren't real. He hurried to catch up to Jinx, before he got left behind. He still have expected one of the guards was going to jump up and chase them half way to Sekudui Farmlands! " This is rediculous! Can we please get out of the entrance of this place? He asked.

Then runing up ahead, not knowing of Jinx was still there or not, went into the castle.
Where there is love, you know no fear or hatred. Where there is hatred,that is all you know. If there is fear you don't feel love, that is all you feel.
Rain
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby em-hermoso » 09/08/2009 8:27 PM

So jinx was suprised to see a thing as big he never thought something that big would exist.
"I wonder if i pull a crystal if it will break, probobly. Wait i here talking." Jinx was suprised to here talking "The doors are so big." So then the people came out and they we're giants and they couldnt see jinx and ice.
"Ice do you think they see us and ignore us or do you think they cant see us cause to them we are so small."

em-hermoso
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Postby Rain » 09/12/2009 10:41 AM

"Uhm... I choose the second one!!' He said. He hoped they didn't see them, or they could hurt them, or they could hurt them very badly! The only thing that was stopping them from getting hurt was moving away from the giants. if they stopped once, they would be stomped on.
Rain
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby em-hermoso » 09/27/2009 6:18 PM

"Well i think they don't see us ok but i wonder how they found this place and its so big with big people.Wow these people are so big get me out of here i don't want to get stepped on." Said Jinx warily. Screaming so loud that the giants could hear them and then the giants were wondering what is that noise. "Oh... I shouldn't scream as loud next time. ok well bye Ice I'll let them see you." Jinx ran off to let Ice get eaten alive.

em-hermoso
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Postby Rain » 09/27/2009 8:41 PM

"JINX! DO NOT SCREAM LIKE THAT!!!!" Ice yelled angrily at his friend. He could've gotten me killed! He thought angrily to himself. He quickly ran quickly and swiftly to his friend. "Why did you do that?!? You know you could've gotten me killed. And why on Earth would you have yelled like that?!? Were youtrying to get me killed?!?" He said. the walked toward the giant door, that was now ahead of them. He nudged it open, then walked in, not knowing or caring if his riend was left behind.
Rain
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby em-hermoso » 09/30/2009 7:32 PM

"Sorry i thought you would move" yelling depresdly at ice. as he left they thought to him self "well we are best friends so i think we should make it up." So then he said " i'm sorry but you have to edmit you are a little to loud when you yell.

em-hermoso
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items

Postby Rain » 10/26/2009 6:44 PM

"What ever" He muttered to himself. He ran angrily to catch up with his friend. Without waiting to know if he was following or not, he set off into the kingdom. "Jinx, why'd you yell in the first place anyway?" He asked. not forgetting The Accident they had earlier.
Rain
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items