Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

[Done]

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 08/20/2009 12:40 PM

Jadros(Those are his two 'colors'//At the moment he's in his Emowockee form)

Jadros ran towards the entrance of the Cavern, the ragged bag around his neck hitting against him. There seemed to be a sound of metal clanging coming from inside the bag. When he reached the entrance, he came to a sudden stop and the bag flew off from around his neck just a few feet away. He quickly ran to the bag and sat beside it. He flipped the bag open and reached inside and pulled a limp velix out of the bag. He set it on the ground and began to wave. The robot's eyes lit up and it stood up and waved as well. "Hi there, Scraper~", he said happily. "Hi there, Jadros.", Scraper said back to him. Jadros ears began to twitch, someone was coming. He motioned for the Velix to go back into the bag. Scraper scuttled back into the bag and deactivated. Without looking behind him, he asked, "Who's there...".

((Eek, sorry for the lame post DD8))
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 119
Donate

Re: Spelunking in Craiss{P}

Postby seruame » 08/20/2009 12:59 PM

Behind him, a pair of Gyrraptors were wandering, curious about this place. The male was a little larger than the average gyrraptor, and had intelligent, curious eyes. He walked around, scouting out the cavern entrance, head tilted to the side. Following a little behind him was his mate, ChaosRayne, who was more than ready to just run on into the cavern. She only stayed near her mate because they were tied together at the collar, with a rope about six feet long, made of steel cord, so they wouldn't gnaw through it. Seru had don it to try to get them to work together more, and perhaps temper Chaos's reckless behavoir. When they saw the other creature approach the cave, and ducked into the bushes. When he asked 'Who's there,' Bloodrayne nudged his mate, and stood to walk out.
"It's just us...Who're you? What are you doing here?" Bloodrayne asked as Chaos fidgeted from clawed foot to clawed foot, sometimes looking around, once moving as if to head for the cave, but her mate grabbed the rope and pulled her back, to keep her from dragging him along.
seruame
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 26
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 08/20/2009 1:11 PM

Jadros turned around, "I am Jadros.", he said motioning to the Velix to come out again."And this is Skyscraper..", He said pointing at the now limp velix that was already out of the bag. Jadros got up and turned to the two raptors "I'm just..here. And I was going to ask you two the same question..", he said staring at them

((Terribly short post x_____x))
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby seruame » 08/20/2009 1:18 PM

Chaos gave a quick yank on the rope, and tripped up Bloodrayne, so she could quite literally drag him over to where the little robot thing was. She bent down, and sniffed at it, curious. "Why's it all metal? Looks like a baby...Can I eat it? Does it taste good? What is it?" she asked so fast, it came out a jumbled mess, and she opened her maw, as if to bite it. It was then that Bloodrayne regained his feet, sighing as he pulled her back away.
"It's nice to meet you, Jadros...And...Sorry..." he grunted as she tried to pull on the leash again. "About my mate...She's too keyed to sit still for long unless you knock her out...She wanted to come see the caves, and our mistress let us go so she could go to the World Bridge..."
seruame
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 08/21/2009 12:41 PM

Jadros quickly kicked the Velix back into the bag and bent over to put the bag back over his neck. "Skyscraper is not a 'baby' nor does he taste good..He is a velix, and my puppet..", he said staring at Chaos. She seemed to be a little feral..at least to him. Oh, no problem...and who is Mistress?, he asked Blood. He didn't really know what that meant, but it sounded nasty.
((x-x I'm really sorry about the short posts..book reports sucked the creativity out of me))
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby seruame » 08/21/2009 12:50 PM

"Seru-chaan...She is our human, ya know? Do you have a human, or are you a wild one?" Bloodrayne asked, still holding Chaos still. She was getting frustrated, and growled slightly at him. He sighed, and shrugged at her, slipping into the gravelly growls that was the natural language of the gyrraptor. ~Calm down, Chaos...We'll be in the caves in a few moments...Maybe he'll come with~ he growled to her, and nuzzled her neck feathers a tiny bit before turning back to Jadros. "Would you like to come explore with us? I assure you, Chaos -shouldn't- bite..."
Chaos chose then to lean foreward and give Jadros a toothy, somewhat frighteningly friendly smile.
seruame
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 08/21/2009 1:16 PM

"I don't have a human, and I don't think I'm wild...", he said, he didn't have an owner, and he wasn't 'wild' He had a job and all so he didn't consider himself wild. "Hopefully you're right about Chaos not biting..", he said looking at her, the smile was scaring him, "I am here to go explore the caves..so...sure.", he said walking towards the cave. His color began to change from black and red to blue and grey. "So are ya, coming?", he said happily.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby seruame » 08/21/2009 1:20 PM

Chaos blinked at him, and backed away a bit. She could smell a little taint of fear on him from her smile, but she looked around, eager to explore when he said 'are ya coming'. She darted, and almost fell when Bloodrayne hadn't moved. They both ended up falling.
"Chaos-chaan...Ya gotta learn to pay attention...Or Seru will never take the leash off us," Bloodrayne sighed. He was used to this kinda thing, naturally, and sorted himself out, helped her up, and added, "Now then, together..." He started, as well as her, trailing a few feet behind Chaos.
seruame
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 08/21/2009 9:25 PM

Jadros sprinted into the cave. "Come on~ Faster~", he sang while laughing an almost hyena like laugh. Suddenly his coat faded back into red and black, he began to slow down to a walk. "Come on...", he said the bag around his neck now dragging against the cave floor. He hated it when he went blue..and the blue hated it when it turned black.
((Ugh...Book report keeled meh DDX))
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby seruame » 08/21/2009 9:30 PM

Chaos blinked at his color changes, and darted closer with Bloodrayne. She sniffed him, and then grinned. "Neat trick...I wish I could do that!" she smirked, and licked his cheek before darting ahead. Bloodrayne smiled apologetically as he strode after his mate, looking around with the curiousity painted on his maw.
(level up: both.)
seruame
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 08/22/2009 3:10 PM

Jadros looked at Blood and continued walking. "It's not a trick..", he said, continuing to walk. "Unless either of you can see in the dark, I suggest we find some source of light...", he said sitting down and rummaging through his bag, "I have a lighter some where in here..there it is..", he said dragging a rusty old lighter out of the bag. Uhm..wait got it..um.., he said whacking the lighter around the cave floor. "..I don't have opposable thumbs..uhm, I'll get this..",he said, and moved the lighter to the cave wall and hit the button to light. In a puff of bright smoke, a prismatic rengosett appeared on Jadros's shoulder."Oi, light..", he said to the rengosett. [color=#000080"Blood, Chaos this is Oi..."[/color], he said pointing at the now lighted rengosett. "..Don't worry it's just a witchlight...not real..fake.."
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby seruame » 08/26/2009 9:40 AM

"Ooo, pretty!" Chaos smirked, and sniffed at the light, curious. "Witchlight is good..." Blood sighed, and kept moving along. He was extremely curious, but ignored the witchlight, taking in the caverns around them. There was a curious scent around here...
seruame
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate