Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: "We have finally found you..." [Private]

Postby Azura Rayume » 11/12/2009 11:31 AM

[size=85]
Glit poked his head out of the basket, his multifaceted eyes landing on Strength again. "Oh, geez," he muttered. "Why does the first guy I see after this have to be the scary one?" He worked his way out from amongst the fruits and vegetables- he had spent most of the ride back wedged between an apple and a bag of carrots- and opened his wings, taking flight and buzzing over to land on Gunner's nose.

The Imuet, being used to this behavior from his years of living with the insect, simply stared at it. "I was wondering where you'd buggered off to," he said idly.

"I was with the chick getting the food," the scarab chimed. He looked altogether pleased with himself for the trip, despite the fact that he had done nothing helpful while away. "She's got some pretty good grup in there, let me tell you."

Gunner shook his head. "I don't think I will, he muttered, striding over to the table. He inclined his head to Sister Mercy.[/size
]

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate

Re: "We have finally found you..." [Private]

Postby MythicDusk » 10/22/2010 1:10 AM

Mercy returned the nod, and Strength sneered. Wisdom glared and Strength cowered. "Brother Strength, be kind to our newcomer." Strength looked despairingly at their leader. "But master, he could be a spy for the Cause! He could be against us! just plotting his move."
"Would you prefer to be known as Brother Paranoia?" Wisdom snapped, Strength shook his head solemnly and slowly. "No, master. I apoligise. I should not act hastily." Wisdom snorted and turned his attention to less insignificant things. It's how he always treated his deciples when they misbehaved. Like they were nothing.

Mercy approached Gunner and twitched her ears slightly. "Do not worry about Brother Strength. He was once the apple of our Master's eye, and he thinks that you are taking that spot." She gave off a small, comforting sound, nudging him gently with her leather-clad nose, smiling.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer