Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

A Change In Life.{P; rayquaza7996 & I}

Postby Slynne » 05/26/2010 11:17 AM

* In Human Form

It was 9:00 AM in the morning, I was still tired from the late night before. Hanging out with the guys, just talking and practicing band stuff as you could say. However, I had to be up for an appointment, and I couldn't be late for it I guess, according to my parents. I didn't know what the appointment was for, however my parents recommeded it to me. So, I just played along. I wasn't up to any trouble today. When I finally got up, I got dressed and ready to go. I grabbed the piece of paper, with the address and name of the person I was going to meet at the appointment. When I was finally ready, I walked outside, and got into the car and started it. I didn't feel like walking, so I was borrowing my parents car. When I finally found the building, I parked my car, obviously and walked through the entrance of the tall, glass building. The woman at the counter, greeted me, while smiling. I just looked at her. She then mentioned my name, and said they knew who I was and that I could just sit down and wait, and waited I did.

{W1}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 98
Donate

Re: A Change In Life.{P; rayquaza7996 & I}

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/26/2010 12:02 PM

So, I'm always here, at the "Commons Building", serving as their new psychic counciler person. Likely I'm the only counciler who's acutally been psychic, but then-gen, Nonagas like Talberith are expensive to hire... the Slikey pondered. The receptionist walked in with that normal smile of hers. It was annoying...like everything in life was perfect. Of course it wasn't perfect, I was talking to some kid who probably couldn't pay me! But at least I had my knowledge...and knowledge is power.

I sighed and flapped my webbed arms, taking flight to spiral out of the room. I was a good three feet long, not massive, but not tiny. I was small enough to fly using my webbed arms, however. Heading out to the lobby, I saw my patient - a dark, depressed-looking boy. Was he an Emowockee? I hated them, always whining about how their lives sucked and nothing was ever right, but never trying to change their problems. Life could be great if you tried to make it great...if you looked for knowledge. Knowledge is power, after all, the power to choose who we become.

"You're...Warren, right? You had an appointment. I'm Retroactive, Retro for short, and I have powers through the Veils of Time. So...I'm basically an advice counciller. I love using my powers to gain knowledge, and I know great and terrible forbidden secrets. I also know the best places to go to find a girlfriend. And I know who your father is, in case you didn't know."

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Slynne » 05/26/2010 1:39 PM

I then heard someone say my name, I then look up. This Retroactive person was talking to me. I then stood up, pulled my hand out, to shake their hand, but I didn't smile. However, I answered their questions."Yea, I'm Warren."I said, my voice kinda sounded fusterated and somewhat confused."What? Why would I need a girlfriend? And yea, Dad seems to know people from all around."Thats when I started to really wonder what I was really here for. My Mom did mention some time, I need a girlfriend, to soften me up a bit. I didn't think anything was wrong with me though. "I don't mean to be rude, but what excatly am I here for? I wasnt informed.." I said curiously.

{W2}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/26/2010 1:52 PM

"I was not informed either. I was told you required help looking for a purpose in life, or somesuch. You should probably know that you're allergic to golden toads. They went extinct years ago, but you still ought to know. Or was that you? I'd have to check..." I sighed. So the kid didn't know or understand what was going on. "Likely, your parents disliked your attitude, decided you needed a counciler, and hired me. It's happened before. But it never works well, because it's really annoying when parents control your lives, eh? So, is there anything you need help with? As I mentioned, I can See through time, and move within an extremely restricted range - only a year each way. But I'm still able to see far beyond that in both ways. And if you feel lonely, or bored, or uncertain...I can find a Path for you that will lead you to the future you wish for." I shook my head. He seemed rather lost.

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Slynne » 05/26/2010 3:33 PM

I let the person speak after all, I was still thinking. Then I decided to speak." I don't think my Parents think I have a attuide, I think its just the way I'm living with my life presently. They obviously don't like it. I don't feel I need someone to talk to, I have my buddies and a... Nevermind."I was getting a bit uncomfortable. " I wouldn't mind having a lady of my own though..."I spoke softely under my breath. I really did want to be with someone, I just didn't attract the ladies that way. Besides I was happy the way I dressed, I was comfortable that way. I just wished that I was with someone who accepted me. Thinking about this stuff, left me standing there, staring out in the air.

{W3}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/26/2010 4:15 PM

"Oh, a lonely boy, eh? Come with me."

After directing the boy to his offic, the Blackberry Slithey coild up around a small perch, looking down on him. Well, I'll happily help you, for a price. But, you see, I don't demand keystones unless there is no other option; I get payed by this company for showing up. It's bad for their record when they fail, after all, and I'm good for them when they're advertising - 'oh, look, we have a real Seer!' - not much, but enough for food, and that's what I need. Otherwise, you see, I'm intrested in knowledge. I love to learn, and I collect books, scrolls, artifacts...and there's a particular object I have interest in. Problem is, I can't get it alone. He tossed his head. "It's located deep inside Craiss Caverns, and I'm far too small and weak to get it. I am exactly three feet, seven and a sixteenth inches, and I have no other form but this little one. I cannot fight very well, and my only magic is healing magic. Not very great for fighting, eh?"

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 05/26/2010 10:51 PM

"Oh, I'm not lonely.. My music entertains me, while I don't have a girl.."I said, in denial. Who was I kidding, I didn't like confessing certin personal matters, its like the same with everyone else." What do you need there?"I asked quietly, and curious. I couldn't help but laugh at what he said lastly."Probly not, "I said laughing quietly, not at what he said, how he said it.

{W4}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/26/2010 11:04 PM

"Definitely not, I said, laughing. I really oughtnt try to be funny. I'm not very good at it. "I'm looking for a tome. It's a very informative tome, full of secrets about the odd Temple pets. Yknow, the rock ones. With the glowy marks. It's supposed to talk about the fall of their patrol Iilumieyl. I'm sure I'm saying that wrong. It's hard to pronounce." I blinked. "Entertainment isn't the same thing as companionship, you know. And music doesn't kiss very well. I myself don't have a girlfriend, and as fas as I can See, I never will. I suppose cause what girl'd want a little nerd like me?"

(4.1)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 05/26/2010 11:32 PM

"Maybe.. Nah, I think females are just to picky." I sensed I was going to get along with this guy. I got a good vib, like he wasn't going to pressure you to say something. He could get you connected to your humorous side, which made you feel that he wasn't going to pressure you to spill. It felt like, you we're just talking, chit chatting.

{W5}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/26/2010 11:37 PM

I laughed. "You think that they're too picky? Two and a half words - you're right. I mean, come on, ladies, not all of us are Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome. If we were, we'd be with someone far better than you chicks - we'd be with Ms. Tall, Dark, and Hot. Not with some blonde idiot who hardly undestands how to add two and two." Okay, so that wasn't the most intelligent thing I'd ever said, but it was true! All women were too picky. Why couldn't they just settle for a nice guy? I wasn't a jerk. Maybe they liked jerks, sure seemed that way to me.

(0.2)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 05/26/2010 11:56 PM

What he just said after, got made me burst out laughing. Sad thing is it was all true, most females were picky. " I think that most, will relize the truth about certin guys, when their old and wrinkly. Or when they get a devorce."I knew it was mean what I said, but it was the hard cold truth, thats what it usually was like.

{W6}

*You know its weird, in real life they actully set up a class, for nice guys to take. So they can learn how to be a jerk.*
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/27/2010 12:07 AM

"So, I used to really, really like this girl. She liked me back, too...we were really close. And then she died. So, all good girls will either a. die or b. ignore you. It's a sad, sad world for nice men like us." I smiled. I rarely enjoyed counciling - normally it was emos whining about how their lives sucked. It was rarely honest, hardworking, logical guys.

((For serious? I dont know any nice guys. They must've all taken that class...))

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 05/27/2010 12:24 AM

"Ooo, Man, I'm so sorry."I said kindly."That must've been tough to go through."I said, with sympathy.I actully liked this coversation, it was nice. Just talking, my band and I never talked like this."How'd you handle that?"I asked curious.

{W7}
*XD Awee, It's all good, prince charming will come along. He'll be lucky too. :3*
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/27/2010 8:05 AM

"How did I handle loosing Teri? This is gonna sound weird, but I immersed myself in time. I went into a coma, really, and let my mind do weird Seer things. So I basically became an emo...a genius emo. Then I got better and got a job, because Teri would've wanted me to be happy." I smiled. Talking about Teri wasn't hard - her smiles, her laughs, her beautiful violet eyes...all of them. She had had a lot.

((2.2))

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Slynne » 05/27/2010 10:39 AM

"Woah, that must have been really hard."I said, with sympathly. I mean that must have been very hard to go through. I would hate it, if that happened to me. I probly wouldn't have taken it any better then he had either."Well, at least your okay now."I added.

{W8}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next