Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: The Quest of the CpG (Micah,NatureGirl,Ashes)[Akail Hunt]

Postby Micah » 06/25/2010 1:06 PM

(sorry I didn't post for a little bit  :oops: )

Okami had fell behind. And now he was paying for it. He nearly reacehd the spot where his friends kept plowing forward when he smelled something new added to the delicate fragrance of the cake. Blood. He ran faster. He caught up to Oro and the Magistry to see them struggling with some creature, trying to battle it. Then he saw a flash of blue spark on the magistry and a bolt of ice lashed out at the creature, freezing one of its legs to the cavern floor.

"We've got it! Nice job Magistry!" He ran over, and saw Oro was bleeding. "Oro what happened? was it this creature?" He lashed out in anger and ran to the creature, Leaping on his back and biting deep into the creatures neck. He held the grip until the movement in the beasts limbs ceased. He released his grip, and turned back to his friends.

"Oro, are you guys ok?" He wouldn't let any creature harm his friends. Not while he was alive.

[4.1]

Push play, turn out the lights,
quietly on the floor I lie,
with my foot I close the bedroom door.
I can see shadow lines,
from tree tops on the hill side,
and moonlight glows through the window sill.

Alone ~ Ruth the Band

ImageImageImage

Please Click Me~

Micah
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 19
Donate

Postby Ashes » 06/25/2010 1:45 PM

"Thank you..I never knew  could do that......I 'm not as useless as I thought! We need to keep going. The cake is gone."  I said, worried, but excited. "Can you make it? " I asked Oro, scared. " I'm Zephyr, By the way..There never seemed like a good time to tell you about me. I work alone. the cake has many great things planned for me. I never saw you at the convention......" I said, and flew deeper into the cave, my wings emitting a soft glow.
Back from.. a two year hiatus? o.o;
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 408
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 06/25/2010 1:52 PM

Oro looked at Okami. "Thank goodness you're safe!" he exclaimed as he ran up to Okami. He looked down at his paws. "I'll be okay," he said when he saw Okami's expression.

Oro turned to Zephyr. "Nice to meet you, Zephyr. Thank you both for helping me with that beast. And, by the way, I stay out of people's ways at the convention." He started to pad around, trailing blood behind him. "We must find the cake. I will not give up til we find it. Besides," he said with a smirk. "it is an adventure."
~ My Zoo Pen! ~ Wishes! ~ My Clickies! ~
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

There's a hate inside of me like some kind of master
I try to save you but I can't find the answer
I'm holding onto you, I'll never let go
I need with you with me as I enter the shadows

Caught in the darkness I go blind
But can you help me find my way out?
Nobody hears me, I suffer the silence.
Can you tell me it's over now?
NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby Ashes » 06/25/2010 1:58 PM

NatureGirl wrote:Oro looked at Okami. "Thank goodness you're safe!" he exclaimed as he ran up to Okami. He looked down at his paws. "I'll be okay," he said when he saw Okami's expression.

Oro turned to Zephyr. "Nice to meet you, Zephyr. Thank you both for helping me with that beast. And, by the way, I stay out of people's ways at the convention." He started to pad around, trailing blood behind him. "We must find the cake. I will not give up til we find it. Besides," he said with a smirk. "it is an adventure."

Sighing, I just walked on, my feathers glowing. I couldn't sense the cake anywhere. Oh dear. Not good. "Stay close-" I said, then got attacked yet again! I screeched, being thrown aside. Sending a jet of something white at the beast, I flew behind Okami, trying not to cry in fear. I just wanted it to be over. The cake HAD to live on, but not here. This wasn't right. "Retreat! I don't like this!" I said, scared. Just then, something grabbed me, and dragged me away. the others, too busy in their fight, didn't notice me gone. " Put me down you vile thing " I said, but something horrible happened just then. It ripped my wings off. I fainted, not dead. Yet. I felt so hurt all over, blood coursed through me, pouring out onto the cave floor. The creature laughed, seeing a bird wingless amused him. It hurt so much....I couldn't describe it. It was like being in lava. You felt yourself burning up.....
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Micah » 06/25/2010 2:04 PM

He had a problem with being over-caring and over-prideful. But that's what he felt made him strong. Okami tried to stay close to Zephyr while watching over Oro as they ran down the the dark corridors. He could smell the cake even stronger now. By his nose, he judged the akail to be over a quarter mile away. They had lost time due to the slimy creature they had to defeat. "We're getting closer." He said. His paws were aching slightly, and he could still taste the fowl stench of the other monster in his mouth. "Let's finish this."

Then. Something changed. Where was Zephyr? Okami skidded to a halt and wheeled around. Zephyr was bleeding. And... where was his wings? Something clicked in Okami. There was another one of those creatures bowing over the Magistry. He charged, so much rage was burning at his eyes that he could barely see through anger-veiled eyes. He pounded the creature back into the wall of the cavern, gripping it by the neck, as he did last time but it slipped his grasp. He was slammed back down to the floor and his vision went black.

(time for Oro to save the day?)

[0.2]

I can see shadow lines,

Alone ~ Ruth the Band

ImageImageImage

Please Click Me~

Micah
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 06/25/2010 2:11 PM

((oro now is in first person)) WARNING: GORE!!!!!

I sized up our opponet. He was a big'un. Adrenaline and blood lust seeped through me as I jumped on the creature bit down hard on the spine. The blood and bone filled my mouth as I tore my jaws away, taking parts of the spine with it. An instant kill.

"Okami, where's Zephyr?!" I screeched in worry. I heard cackling, so I turned the corner and pounded toward a creature leaning over Zephyr. I was furious. Blood was everywhere, and Zephyr looked half-dead of blood loss. I roared and charged, not bothering to pounce as I opened my jaws and ripped right into the creature's chest. I used my claws to claw at the organs spilling out as I ripped at his upturned belly.

I was covered in blood, hot and sticky as I backed up from my kill. I returned to my friendly, shy nature as I walked to Zephyr. "Wake up," I said through a lump in my throat. "OKAMI!!!" I wailed.
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Micah » 06/25/2010 2:25 PM

(XD gore warning)

What was that? A cow bell? A xylophone? Some kind of ringing was filling his ears, increasing in volume... was that the moon? Or the sun....? It was getting brighter. His ears pounded. That was definetly the sun, it was bright yellow and growing brighter... No. That was Oro! He shook his head and lept up. "Wait, what happened? Why's there so much blood? And where's..."

He saw the bloody figure of Zephyr. "No. NO!" He ran to Zephyr. "Zephyr... Zephyr wa- wake up... ZEPHYR!?"

[1.2]

I can see shadow lines,

Alone ~ Ruth the Band

ImageImageImage

Please Click Me~

Micah
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 06/25/2010 2:38 PM

There was no response.  Itried to speak, to utter a sound, but I couldn't. The fire singed my every iving organism , and I lay dead.

(Zephyers' bro is gonna come in. A cloacked bird .Just wait hehe.)
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 06/25/2010 2:48 PM

(hey guys, i'm gonna be gone for a few days, so continue on a little without me if ya want lol))

"NOOO!!!!!!" I wailed. "ZEPHYR!!!!!" I had never felt such grief. "Okami, what will we do... ?" the tears came out as my grief exited. My sobs were loud, and I became blinded by my many tears.
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 06/25/2010 3:08 PM

I shrugged, intrigued by these creatures. Perhaps I was dead. maybe I wasn't . All I knew was that something in me had died. The will of emotion.

I got up, seeing a strange look on the creatures faces. I could not show emotion, for I was not capable.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Micah » 06/25/2010 4:43 PM

(awesome hat 8DDDD *shot)

There was great sorrow. But Zephyr wasn't dead.. was she? She was stirring. She got up but, those eyes. They were glazed, expressionless. Some kind of veil covered her capability to show emotion. "Zephyr... are you... ok? What's wrong? C'mon, we- we've gotta get going..." Okami trailed off as those lost eyes kept flickering at him.

[2.2]

I can see shadow lines,

Alone ~ Ruth the Band

ImageImageImage

Please Click Me~

Micah
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 06/25/2010 4:48 PM

" I must part, I do not know why."  I said, my voice like icy mist. It took everything away, leaving you cold. "Do not follow" My voice was empty. " I am not your friend" I stated it simply, and walked out of the tunnel.

(It's the leadership hat 8D)
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Micah » 06/25/2010 4:57 PM

(w00t 8D I think this is all we can do for a while until Nature gets back... I dunno...)

It was painful, but I knew she had to leave. She wasn't apart of this world anymore.

Our quest still remained.

"Oro... We have to leave. I sense the Akail has increased speed and must have gotten another quarter mile away."
Okami stepped away from the megistry's mangled body. It pained him, but he turned away. "Let's go."

[3.2]

I can see shadow lines,

Alone ~ Ruth the Band

ImageImageImage

Please Click Me~

Micah
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 06/25/2010 5:02 PM

"Stay sharp. I leave this world in the hopes you live " I said, and there was a small glimmer of something, but left as soon as it had come. Then, I vanished. into Okami's soul, nestling there, feeling everything.  I was an emotionless soul, staying alive in a host. Our thoughts came together, without knowing how. I felt waves of fear and sadness in him. "it's me..I live on, barely" i said, and with emotion this time, weak, but, alive, to some extent. "please, don't fight me, unless you want to cause us both great pain" i said, sadness echoing in my voice.

If my heart told me to kill my host, those feelings were crushed as fast as they had come. I would have to kill. Soon, but Not Okami. Oh, please no. I would die from feeling him die. I didn't want to stay here forever. A primal instinct to kill was coming, but if it overpowered me, i was screwed. I had to get out.. So soon...  I wanted to cry, to claw my way out of the suffocating pain my life brought me. First my form, then Okami...It hurt...I couldn't... I had to warn him, to shove my pain and fear into him, to let him fight me, so he didn't die...I had to die, if anything. I shoved my pain, fear, worry, and instincts into him, and we joined. "Good luck. I must find another, I must kill. I have no choice." I said, and departed from him. I could feel his location, but just that. it was like as sense I could ignore, but I craved him. I wanted to burn him, until there was nothing left. Instead, I tried to keep sane in finding a human to kill. I knew he could feel my hunger, and I knew he thought I was wrong. That I shouldn't live inside, or anywhere near him. Too late now, my dear Okami.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 06/27/2010 12:20 PM

((I;m back!))

I looked on in confusion and in a daze as the two legged Zephyr walked away. "Alright Okami," I said as I shook my head to clear it. "We must go now." I pounded away toward the strong scent of Akail as the tears came again. I screeched to get my emotion, over and over. I didn't look back.
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl