Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

(10.3)

Postby Remedy » 07/16/2010 3:30 PM

Zal was very happy to be out of the sand.  Things like that scared her to death, and she was very very grateful that Shanks had been there.  "Thank you!" she said happily.  Then she turned her attention to the rest of the tunnel ahead of them, not knowing if they should continue or not.

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Re: Going for the Gold (training/Akail hunt/Pickles and I)

Postby HunnyBun » 07/30/2010 1:13 PM

Shanks crossed his arms and sighed, this seemed to be getting nowhere. And nowhere fast! He looked to Zal, wondering if he should leave her here? She obviously couldn't make it with him, how would she fare without him? But he knew he couldn't stand one more moment this is daft place.
"It seems that we are never going to find an Akail, and that we aren't getting anywhere. So I think I'm going to get out before I go crazy." He sighed, his arms resting against his side again.
He hadn't wanted to stay here this long, any longer and he might just rip something off his own body.
"I am going to leave, you can accompany me to the exit if you wish." He finished, walking back in the direction they had come from.

(( Shanks is gone, this RP is finished, unless Pickle wants to post once more o3o ))

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

(10.4)

Postby Remedy » 07/30/2010 1:18 PM

Zal smiled and nodded.  "I understand, and with all the events that have hapened today, it might be wise for me to get outta here." she said, following Shanks as he walked off.  When they reached the exit, she said her goodbyes and headed home.  Golden will not believe what has happened to me today... she thought to herself.

(Mk.  Zal's gone on home, probably to soon find out that Golden is exploring the Whisper Forest.  *winkwink* x3)

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Previous