Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Flashes where you were~ [Self] COLSED.

Postby Ashes » 07/05/2010 5:08 PM

Songs inspired by this Rp~
Sleepwalker
Time of dying

I was laughing, the mist searching my heart. There was nothing there. It was an empty, hollow, mysterious place, and yet, I was only human. These things were common to me - Searchers coming near, testing my wanderings. I giggled, but no sound escaped my lips. I was in the realm of the Ho'ls, or Wanders. they tested all that could pass the Fra'mk, or Mist. I smiled, knowing no one could hurt me in my world...

I awoke, sweat and cold opn my forehead. "No... Aravil.." I mouthed, frightened. I had been searching for my lost Dreamer, ever since she had swept the life away from my empty dreams. I had begged her to stay, to tell me of her magic, but she had refused. Completely  refused. It hurt, so so badly. "Neferet? Oh, Nef..." Said a voice, one that I trusted more than my own. it was my brothers. I reached for him, trying to find him. I put my head against his warm chest, and immediately fell asleep again. He could do that to you. When he wanted to. We were poor, poor villagers, and the dreams had been the only things i had left. the pretty homes, the nice nobles..I missed it all so much.
Back from.. a two year hiatus? o.o;
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 408
Donate

Re: Flashes where you were~ [Self]

Postby Ashes » 07/05/2010 5:25 PM

"It's ok, it's ok..."  I said to my sister, scared for both of us. I loved her dearly, knowing the thoughts and dreams were really nightmares... "Go back to sleep, I need to get some cattle inside."  I said, tired, but getting up anyway. I heard a sound outside, and opened the windows to greet a new day. My sister stirred, but did not wake up. I sighed in relief, knowing she would be upset to see me go without her.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/05/2010 10:36 PM

I stared at him, nervous. "Look, I .." I felt my hunger creeping up on me, and  I flashed him a look of desperation. He stood still, wary of me.
"No..Not right now. "He looked at me, sensing my pain and hunger...
"Sis, I can't handle that right now. We need the last bit of energy we can get. Please? " He begged me, trying to look at me.
"I'm just so...Thirsty, I..." I stopped, stepping back. I flashed him a nervous look and ran. I wanted him to stop this pain, but no, I had to stop it myself. Why?
He grabbed me, looking into my eyes and seeing something.. Deeper. It wasn't genetics, though heavens knows why he loved me without shame like that. I felt right, but it didn't mean i had to egg him on. He had plenty of that going for him, sadly.
"You should get me go, before I slap you." I said, harsh and scared, trying to get away.
"Sis..this isn't right...I know but..." He stared at me, then kissed my cheek softly, keeping me at arms' length.
"Yes, I must.. go.." I glanced back,. seeing centuries of anger and confusion in his eyes. I smiled. That was I was here for. The little sis that wanted him to be happy.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/05/2010 11:40 PM

I felt like my light was dimming. In a cellar, I stayed, forever to be hurt, harmed, and stared upon the world like some abomination. I laughed, no humor anywhere in my pretty, gaunt face.
"Oh, look, it's the girl that wants to rule the world with her 'powers'" A man said, and I just stared, my soft eyes hard as flint, icy, and deadly. The man flinched. The boys were easier to understand. I crossed my legs, knowing life was easier this way. Me locked up, caged for being what I was. I laughed, miserable.
"Well, what have we here? Another wonder, another future lost in the ruins of merciless pity and pain? The crimson ashes everyone adores, yet hates?" A man stood on the podium, while my wings fluttered uneasily. This was my last stand, and I had to make a good impression. My brother depended on it. I slowly got up, strutting to the podium My clear voice rang out, deadly, yet it engulfed the audience ion a way no one else has ever seen. I waited, hoping I would get my reward. Nope. What i did was complicated to tell. Ok, I was like a show girl, but...Not even CLOSE. I amused lords and nobles along my travels, but this was.. bad... I tried to get a grip on my feelings, scared. "People gathered today, I would like you to understand what I am. I am not a foul, deadly creature, I am simply trying to survive" My clear voice rang out, and Adsonc'le nodded, pleased, yet unhappy. my brother was there, smiling, but he wasn't under my spell. I was diffrent. I could not control anyone, I could only let them be amused with my thoughts, and antics. When I was rewarded, I got hugs and love, but when i was..I shuddered, tired, and i left, to go back to my merciliss cage and pain.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/06/2010 10:17 AM

(this story is NOT supposed to make sense. I am not using any animals, just..people. They can look like whatever.)

"Hey, bro. Your up."  I said, trying to be nice about the annoying way he tried to slap everything. "Ok, look. I have a plan. Why not attack the fight right now? " he asked, and I gaped at him. Seriously? this was his master plan. Great...
"There is an issue, ya know that? " I asked, wanting to twitch his annoying face into a brick wall... Hm...
"Yeah, the whole 'We are the losers, la la~' " He laughed, annoyingly.
"That, and the fact that they outnumber us by at LEAST three hundred billion" I said, trying to please him. Darn it. He laughed and patted me on the back, trying to look casual, but his eyes burned. I flinched away, happy left alone.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/06/2010 8:41 PM

"Oh, would you shut up already?!" My brother asked, trying to get a punch at me, in vain.
"Oh, what you don't like me easing you?" I asked, laughing. We were walking away from that odd girl who wanted to be understood. I saw pain in her eyes, but she stayed sane and tame. I felt sick. There was something wrong with her, and I wanted to find out what it was
"Can we go into that stage room, and rescue her?" I asked, wanting to help her badly.
"Sis, we could get caught. Lets go!" My brother smiled, ruffling my hair. I smiled right back at him, trying to get away from his odd glance.
"No, not anywhere."I said, trying to find the poor girl. We entered a new room, and I tried to find a light somewhere. "here" I muttered, and the room lit dimly. In the corner was a cage, where the girl huddled. her thick fair covered her face. she had- WINGS?! I stared at this beauty, thinking it was all  dream.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate