Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Landing with no place to go. So Better hunker down (open)

Postby Firetra » 08/14/2010 2:33 PM

SplitImage

It was dusk as Split,well split! He was Running away, But from what I dont know till this day. He had made his way all the way to here, the edge of the Craiss Caverns. He then jumped into the nearest cave and glided through. Dodge left, Barrel roll, Dodge right. That was all he could do to avoid the pointy ends of the crystals. He then got tired and landed for a quick rest. But where he rested was hard to leave . It was a large open room overveiwing the starlit night. He had traveled a whole day! Ohhh no....
He cried as he obsevered his surroundings. So far yet no way out. The only way was to keep going, And that what he did.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Re: Flying through the craiss Caverns. (open !)

Postby Firetra » 08/14/2010 8:02 PM

He eventually had to go back underground. So he did, but instead of flying this time he just walked. It was slower but more productive. Because here there were lots of twists and turns that also lead to dead ends that would have hit him square in the face. He then came across something remarkable. It was an underground stream that had runoff from a underground lake. Here was where he set up camp.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Flying through the craiss Caverns. (open !)

Postby Firetra » 08/15/2010 5:08 PM

Split was gathering some materials when he noticed that this place also had grass and fish. How can one place so far below ground be able to support life? But he had to put that  question on hold because he needed to find where he should set up camp. He eventualy found it. It was between two rocks that had supported two small trees right beside them. You could almost swear that there was a mirror there because they looked almost identical. He first went around and gthered some large branches that had fallen off of other trees. He then put them leaning against the trees so that would provide cover in case somthing happened. He then got some medium sized rocks and made a circle with them. This would be his fire circle. He then put some small twigs and large chuncks of wood and made a fire. Now that camp was set up he had to get some food.  

He got a good sized stick and with his teeth mad a point at the end. He then went down to the river and got some fish on the other end. he brought them back and started to cook them on the fire. He then went to various bushes and gathered some berries. he put them in a pile off to the side and he would eat them at a latter time. He then ate one of his five fishes and hung the other four by a low hanging vine that streached accross the two trees and right over the fire. This was there so the fish would stay fresh and not go bad. Kinda like making jerky. He then started to cather some leaves and set them on the ground. He then curled up and fell into deep sleep.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Landing with no place to go. So Better hunker down (open)

Postby Firetra » 08/15/2010 6:37 PM

(( I am accepting new people to come along.))

Split got up what seemed about dawn. He walked around seeing the fire still going and the fish not covered in flies. Thats a good sign. He got up and started to explore the place. It was a large dome like area. Plenty of trees and bushes, lots of fish and berries. But no other signs of wildlife except the swarms of dragonflies. But if you looed closely at the top, you will see that there is a large opening, about the same size as a good sized boulder. So that was how the plants got their sunlight and air. Split then climbed up a tree and jumped. He spread out his arms and glided around the whole area. Over in one corrner there was the enterence he came in. In another was lots of small caves that didn't go that far back. He went inside one and found that there was a great deal of steel ore in there. He then jumped off from the ledge and went down one of the corridors he had found earlier. There it led to a grove full of apple and maple trees. Good food and maple syrup! he collected some apples and flew back to his campsite tidying it up. Hopefully there was more life here than he knew of.

(( hint, hint))

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 08/16/2010 3:55 PM

Alice

Alice flew through the caverns, trying to find an exit. She had come here to find crystals for Kreative. Poor girl needed anything she could get right now for her work. Alice had found enough crystals to put in her pouch, but she needed to get out now. She flew into a huge cavern where she found a Banana Slikey. She sighed in relief and flew over. "Hello? I've been stuck in here for a day or two now, and I can't find an exit?" she said nervously as she tilted her head at the creature. She hoped he was friendly...
~ My Zoo Pen! ~ Wishes! ~ My Clickies! ~
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

There's a hate inside of me like some kind of master
I try to save you but I can't find the answer
I'm holding onto you, I'll never let go
I need with you with me as I enter the shadows

Caught in the darkness I go blind
But can you help me find my way out?
Nobody hears me, I suffer the silence.
Can you tell me it's over now?
NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby Firetra » 08/17/2010 11:16 AM

Split had his back to the creature when it spoke. So when she did he jumped and quickly turned around.Oh sorry you just scared me. He said as he took slow breaths. Sory honey but I cant help you, I don't know where the exit is. I took to many turns and dead ends to get to this place. Why dont you stay a while I have plenty to eat and drink. Here have a fish. Then he handed her the dried out fish. Dont worry its clean. It acctualy tastes better than it would have just if I had cooked it.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 08/17/2010 12:56 PM

"Oh," she murmured, disappointed.  "Thank you, though," she smiled at him as she sat down with the fish. She took a bite and looked around. A skylight! "Are you lost in here?" she asked curiously as she swallowed her fish. She looked around again. She could fly him and her out of here! She wiggled and took another bite.
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 08/17/2010 1:23 PM

Im not realy lost, as tring not to be found. You see I ran away from my owner. so I found this place and I realy like it here so I decided to stay. I could really use the company if you were to stay. You see I was just about to make this contraption to where I could heat up ore to make it into metal.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 08/19/2010 8:45 PM

Alice felt sorry for the creature. She thought over staying for a few days in her head, and decided to give it a try. She nodded at the Slikey with a smile. "Alright, I'll stay," she agreed. She swallowed the rest of the fish and stood. "What can I do to help set up camp?" she asked as she looked around, eager to help.
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 08/21/2010 9:09 PM

While the two ate and exchanged pleasantries, there was a small stirring from a crystal ledge above. If one peered up onto the ledge, they’d see naught but three pairs of yellow eyes glittering down upon them, as the darkness hid the creature’s true form.
It was not hungry, so it didn’t attack; it wasn’t sociable so it didn’t speak. It was merely curious to see what kind of creature would venture this deep into the caverns.
Suddenly bored, the creature got up, promptly turned tail and skittered away. It’s sudden movement sent a scattering of pebbles and a Broken Talon  onto the company below.
(OOC: Congrats, Dragonice959 you got the pet, it will be PMed to you in a minute~ Sorry NatureGirl~ DD8 Better luck next time~ )
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby Firetra » 08/22/2010 9:45 AM

Split quickly looked up as because a shower of rocks and other debris fell from the sky.  One of the rocks was hollow fro some reason. It also looked like it was broken. Hmm. This is weird. He looked at the rock and Thred some small vines through it like a necklace. Oh sorry got destracted. Can you help by raising the firepit by putting stones on top of one another? Then make a small opening near the bottom and put a large log there. After that make a long narrow crevice for the embers to come out. Im going to make a type of device to get the fires hot. Do you have any cloth by any chance?

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 08/26/2010 9:40 PM

Alice scrambled up as the rocks came down. She turned to the Slithy and smiled. "Yeah, I'll be back," she murmured as she took off toward a rock pile. One by one, Alice dragged the rocks into a small circle, then piled another ring on top of another. She then hollowed out a little crevice for the embers. She looked up and smiled. "Oh! I have some cloth," she said distractedly as she tore a little cloth patch from around her leg and handed it to him.
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 08/28/2010 9:04 PM

Good! now i'm going to go to the place where I found the ore and some wood also. He then got on top of the tree and glided off to the north. He finnaly got up to the ledge and found all of the ore. He clawed some out and held on to it. He then jumped off the ledge. But when he jumped he lost a bit of ore. He finnnaly landed and dropped off the ore and went to find the wood. He soon found the wood. It was a log that had been mysteriously ripped into some thin and big slices. He took some tin slices and quickly got back to camp. Ok you can continue feeding the flames with more wood while I make somting to get some air into it. He then covered the cloth around the wood and broke off some peices to make a handle. Soon he had one of those things that make the fire blaze more and stuck it into the fire enough so that it would not burn and started to pump. Soon the fire was hot enough to make some metal.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 09/02/2010 9:20 PM

Alice carefully put wood into the fire. Slowly. Gently. She watched the fire, her eyes misting over. It was mesmerizing. She closed her eyes and looked away. She sighed. "I'm going for a quick fly," she murmured as she took off. She breezed through the caverns, enjoying the cool air. She flipped and spun to turn around back to camp. She flew through the caverns, the crystals alight and glowing. She smiled and landed, padding back to camp, feeling much better.
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 09/05/2010 12:42 PM

While Alice was gone Split had been busy working on the fire. It had gotten to the right temperature that he wanted it to be. So he put in some of the ore and shaped it into some bars. He then diped it into some water that he had and let it cool. He had done this about five times for this one bar of metal. But it was all going to be worth it once he could incorperate it into his shelter.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next