Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Postby Wyvern » 12/03/2010 12:10 AM

Adamt could hear everything what Amithi said, he started to worry. "Yes, it must be." They ran towards the hidden door that Amithi just mentioned. The door was small, but enough for the two of them to be able to get inside. He ran into the hidden door, hopefully being able to evade the tiring pursuit. "Is...that creature still out there? Hmmm..."

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1426
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 12/05/2010 12:30 AM

Amithi looked behind them. "Oh, crap... I don't see it anywhere. Open you stupid door!" The Doom Kitty are to ram the hidden door. Panic started to set in, if she couldn't see the creature. It might be on an attack position. Adamt were in a lot of trouble. Sweat started to come down onto her face. "I don't like this one bit! I know I already said that, but still." Glass crystals shattered next to her and Adamt.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2169
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 12/05/2010 2:05 AM

Adamt tried to slam the door open, but after many attempts, he failed. "Amithi, we can make it, just help me open this door!" He said as he tried to hide behind a few crystals, so the Demon wouldnt see them as they try to open the door. However, hiding means that he could not see the creature, so he started to worry more. "Hmph, I guess...we cant give up now!"

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 12/14/2010 9:41 PM

The Doom Kitty took a deep breath as she collected herself. She looked around the door to see anything. What are those? "What about these things?" Amithi pointed to both sides of the door. There were parallel lines on both sides. "We may find something in the empty holes that would help us open the door." Amithi placed her paws in the empty looking hole. Feeling around her paw touched a wood handle. "Adamt, I believe it's handles. If we both pull them down together it should open." The Doom Kitty watched and waited for Adamt to get to the handle.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 12/14/2010 11:02 PM

Adamt did as she said-- he placed his claws (Claws, am I right?) and found the same wooden handle. "Got it." He said as he grabbed the handle tightly. He started to pull it down at the same time Amithi did. "Almost there...." He said as he pulled it down even tighter. The door started to open, but he still pulled the handle. Because he wasnt behind the crystal anymore, he tried to make the door open as fast as possible.

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 12/29/2010 11:02 PM

Amithi started to bounce up and down as the large hidden doors started to open. She was very nerves, the Doom Kitty didn't know where the other creature went. She watch the doors open for a moment before turning around. She couldn't see the large dragon like creature anywhere. Turning back around she could see the door was half open. "Adamt, the door is half open." There was excitement in her voice. "I'll count to three and we should run inside the next room together." Taking a deep breath before she count. "1....2....3....NOW" Amithi screamed NOW the loudest and let go of the left side handle and jumped into the next room. The next room was dark as the night sky. "Adamt are you in here?"

(So sorry, I forgot about this RP.)
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 12/29/2010 11:13 PM

(Its okay Sapph, our other RP´s more important.)

Adamt quickly ran into the room. Everything was pitch-black, he couldnt see a thing. He felt something poke his toes. He tried to pick it up, it was a crystal. He renembered that he kept a crystal when they were finding the keys back at the entrance, but fell as he ran into the room. The crystal started to glow faintly in the colours of the rainbow. Adamt took the crystal and looked for Amithi. "Yes...I guess this crystal is our only hope to get through here." He said as he took Amithi´s paw and started to walk around the room togheter.

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 01/09/2011 8:09 PM

Walking slowly behind Adamt, Amithi looked around the dark room. Relieved that Adamt had a crystal that acted like as a light source. The door behind them slam shut. Turning around to see if the creature entered the room with them. To Amithi's relief she didn't anyone behind them. "I believe we lost the dragon." There were bolders that were once apart of the rooms structure. She continued to look around the room, there were also statues of the Evelonian Gods. It amazed the Doom Kitty to be in a room that was created for the gods. Amithi let go of Adamt's hand and walk towards one of the structure's walls. There were write as well as drawings carved into the walls. "Adamt, isn't this place amazing?" She said as she placed one of her paws on the walls drawings.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 01/09/2011 8:22 PM

Adamt walked around the odd boulders, looking at the walls, amazed at the drawings that represent the gods of Evelon. "In...credible! I never seen such thing...just look at all this..." He said as he padded around, looking at the statues, some made out of crystals. He still knew, however, that somehow, everything seemed to be a trap. Yes, it would be awesome if he could took at least one, but it would be dagerous, to risk his life to take one. "Amithi...you know... this might be a trap. Better be carefull." He said as he stopped walking around. The crystal he held started to glow brighter.  

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 01/16/2011 8:57 PM

This place was amazing but the problems that their adventure ended so soon. On the far side of the room, the stone wall slid opened. As the door slowly open the bright yellow sun rays, let the room. It was an almost blinding, it made Amithi close her eyes tightly. It made the Doom Kitty sad that this journey ended. She loved the adventure she had with Adamt. "I guess this is the end of our crazy adventure?" She said with a sad smile.

(I think we should end this RP. I would prefer to save me muse for our other RP.)
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 01/17/2011 11:31 PM

(I guess...? *sneezes*)

Adamt smiled along. He knew it was the end. There was no other way, they couldnt go any further. He handed the glowing crystal to Amithi. "Amithi...take this, please. You must keep it." He said. He wanted to give it to her, as a memory of all this. He would have kept it, but he decided to give the only thing he had now, after all what they have got through. He walked near the open door, he closed his eyes and slowly walked outside. "Lets go, Amithi." He said, in a sad voice. They couldnt stay any longer.

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous