Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Postby Wyvern » 10/15/2010 8:42 PM

Adamt nodded in response of what Amithi said. "Oh, look...there´s a hole shaped like this same crystal..." He placed the crystal on the hollow spot on a rock shaped like a pilar. But nothing happened. He sat and waited for a little. After a while of waiting, the ground started to shake, and another hole was opened in another rock.

"Another crystal goes here, I guess. Amithi, seen another yet?"

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1431
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/16/2010 6:34 PM

Amithi was on the other side of the cavern. There was a odd glowing object in bedded in between two large rocks. It was a bright green glow, the doom kitty was amazed to see other one. "I believe I found a second crystal." Walking in between the rocks, Amithi closed her has she grabbed the crystal. Touching it, the crystal started to get warm, just like the other one. Pulling it out with all her might. She fell backwards into the rock. "I got it!" Running back Adamt.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2179
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 10/16/2010 9:16 PM

Adamt took the crystal, and placed it on the hollow spot in the second rock. The pilar glowed, the ground shaked and another entrance was opened. "Yes! Now lets go, Amithi!" Adamt said as he grabbed her paw and kept running through the passage, wondering where will it lead them to.

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/17/2010 2:48 AM

Amithi followed behind Adamt as they entered the secret door. Looking around the room, it was much larger than the room they were in. "Wow... This is amazing." the doom kitty commented.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 10/17/2010 8:12 PM

As Adamt and Amithi walked deeper in the cave,  they found more crystals than usual. In the end of the passage, it was apparently a dead end. "There must be another puzzle in here. We could try finding a crystal that fits...

...here!"
Adamt pointed to another pilar with a different shape of hole in it.

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/17/2010 11:54 PM

Amithi looked at where Adamt pointed. The object was made in a weird shape. Looking around to find the crystal that shape the same way. A couple of feet to her left, she found the crystal. "I believe that I found the crystal." Walking towards the crystal, she grabbed it and pulled it out.

(Sorry I'm very tired.)
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 10/18/2010 12:12 AM

As Amithi handed the crystal to Adamt, he said "This might work...lets give it a try." He placed the crystal in the hollow spot. But nothing happened. "Hmm...There must be another pilar somewhere." He looked around for it, and found it in a nearby pond. He jumped in and started to swin towards it.

(Its okay, Sapph. Just go to sleep now.)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/18/2010 9:38 PM

The doom kitty watch as Adamt swam in the pound to retrieve the crystal. There was not much for for her to do, sitting down where the hidden door was. "Did you get the crystal?" She could not really if he had the crystal yet.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 10/18/2010 10:31 PM

"Its deep down here...ugh..." Adamt swimmed even deeper, finally reaching the crystal. He pulled it, but he couldnt took it out. "Amithi, could you help me on this, please?" He asked as he, strangly, saw another crystal at the distance. He swimmed near it, and tried to pull it out. But first, he had to choose which crystal is the right one. Maybe one of them could be a trap.

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/20/2010 10:07 PM

The doom kitty looked as he swam in the water. 'Yes", Jumping into the water, Amithi towards Adamt. As she got closer, she notice that Adamt was looking at two different crystals. They were both far apart from each other. "Which one should we try and pull out?" She was unsure.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 10/20/2010 10:24 PM

"How about if we pull then at the same time? We can find out what´s the right crystal we should take." Adamt swam to the other crystal, and pulled it at the same time the Doom kitty did. He could take the crystal out of the hole, but nothing happened. "This is the right one, I guess...this crystal seems to be a bit heavier..." He said as he had trouble to swim with such a heavy thing on his hands.

(Radills have 6 legs but they still cant do two things at the same time xD)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/25/2010 7:14 PM

Amithi swam towards Adamt to help bring the crystal back on dry land. "Wow... this crystal is heavy. I wounder what is special about this crystal." brushing off that thought. They swam until they could touch dry land. Getting out of the water, the doom kitty shook all the extra water from her fur. Walking toward the secret door, she wait to see what would happen once they put the crystal in the hole.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 10/25/2010 7:22 PM

Amithi and Adamt placed the crystal in the hole. The ground shaked again, and another path was opened. The secret path was full of colourfull crystals, it could maybe lead to the end of the cave. "Whoa...I never seen so many crystals like this...lets go, Amithi. Something could we awaiting in the end, maybe some sort of treasure..." Adamt said as he ran inside the path towards the end.

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/25/2010 8:01 PM

The ground shook as the door opened, making the doom kitty wonder what could be inside. As they entered the secret door, Amithi was amazed to see so many colorful crystal in one place. "I wonder what secret this place hides. Also, who or what make this place?" She knew that her question would not be answered. As she walked by the crystals, she touched them, making glow brighter. "I can't believe this journey is turning out be more fun than I thought."
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 10/26/2010 10:37 PM

"Indeed it is....Oh wow! Look at that, Amithi!" Adamt pointed to a lake that was as blue and glowed like the crystals. He walked closer to the lake, and then saw a bridge at the distance. "Huh? What´s that? It seems to be a bridge that could lead us to somewhere...and its made out of crystals...but the lake´s surrounded by them...we have to take the other path...

...wait...did I heard something? Or was it me?"

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext