Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

All Alone? {P; Me, Firetra & Euwon-Akail Hunt-RE2 can join!}

Postby jobiehanna » 12/11/2010 8:34 PM

{click image for human form}

The young woman was lurking outside Craiss caverns trying to decide whether to go in or not. She had heard so many rumors about the place she was afraid to go inside, especially by herself. Why had she come out here by herself? Why, to meet people of course! She wasn't too sure if Craiss Caverns was the place to do so, but she wanted a little adventure. Idalani was too tranquil. Terrace Park was too average. Yes, Craiss seemed like the perfect place. Now, if only someone would show up. Maybe she'd go through an adventure with some handsome kuhna and end up falling in love like in so many of the stories she had read. Maybe she'd come out of this with a best friend. Maybe she'd just end up going in alone if no one showed up. As she paced back and forth, these things running through her mind, she became even more restless.

Jasmine wasn't dressed for an expedition into the Cavern's, as she hadn't thought about changing into something more suitable. The pick sundress fluttered in the slight breeze and she shivered a bit. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Well, at least she was sensible enough to braid her hair back so it wouldn't get in her eyes. She crossed her arms as she paced, trying to keep warm.

It wasn't a particularly cold day, it was just the breeze that made it that way, and the fact that Jasmine hadn't worn a long-sleeve shirt. The sun was high, but it wasn't quite noon. In her bag, Jazz had packed a lunch and flashlight with extra batteries, just in case.

{1.1}

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Re: All Alone? (Open Akail Hunt!) {RE 2 is welcome!}

Postby Firetra » 12/11/2010 11:44 PM

Leavf was very excited to come out here. He was a strange quarky Leawolf. He had kinda a split personality. One momen he could be all nice and happy and all that junk, then the next he could be swearing and yelling at you for just saying taco. Don't know why, but that's just the way it is. So he was bounding along in his all good happy mood. Then he saw the kuhna standing at the entrance ith a bag that she was holding. So, guess what Leavf did. Yep, he ran full speed ahead and rammed into the Kuhna and pinned her down to the ground, getting her dress all dirty. "Hya! How'sitgoinwhatsyournamewhatyoudoin!!!!!" He said so fast that the worlds fastest talker would be impressed.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/12/2010 12:10 PM

Jasmine was still standing there when she began to hear the romping of what sounded like a puppy. She was looking around for the source when someone jumped on her, like a puppy would, knocking her to the ground. "Umph," she muttered as she landed on the ground, the breath knocked out of her.

Jazz didn't mind the puppy jumping on her, but she pushed him off just the same and dusted her dress off. "My name is Jasmine, but you can call me Jazz. And I'm debating whether or not to go into the Caverns," she said calmly, suppressing a giggle. The leawolf was cute in a way, like a puppy. Exactly like a puppy.

{1.2}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/12/2010 12:59 PM

"Ohthatsaprettyname!" He said with his toung hanging out of his mouth , so it really sounded like "OPthahtsahpriiteynahm!" He then started running around in cirles and then stopped and sat down to look at her." Id looovee! To go in the caverns with you!!!" He said with his eyes bulging. Then he turned his head sidways and yelled "SQUIREL!!!!!"

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/12/2010 1:03 PM

This time Jasmine actually giggled out loud. Such a cute puppy! "Well, I'd love it if you'd come with me," she said through her giggle. She had just turned to go into the cavern, flachlight out, when the other yelled "Squirrel!" She turned, and saw him watching one. Well, maybe the puppy had ADD?

"Well, yes, that's a squirrel," she said. "Um, shall we get going?" She was usually a patient person, so this hyper-active puppy would be no problem. Maybe he would make this expedition fun and a lot less gloomy.

{1.3}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/12/2010 1:48 PM

"Yes lets get gooooing! wve been here forevverrrrr!" He said out of his trance. He then bounded down the cavern to see what wsas in there. "Its daaaark here!  Why's there no liiight!" H said looking in  darrrrrr "oooh look a rock, pretty rock, nice rock, do bite me rock, oh look another rock!" This was going to be a long trip.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/12/2010 1:58 PM

"Okay," she giggled. "Let's go." She began to walk into the cavern. The flashlight was bright and illuminated the darkness very well. "That better?" She asked. She looked around the cavern, admiring the rock formations. They were neat, she had never seen anything like them. She hadn't been out very much, and this was a new experience for her. It was nice to gave the leawolf with her, he made her feel happier, like she was having fun out in this dreary place. "Yes, there are a lot of rocks," she said. "This place is made from rocks."

{1.4}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Eunwon » 12/13/2010 1:28 AM

"Wait," Drake growled, his voice deep and low. He had just been wandering around the caves, minding his own business when he saw a young women and some annoyingly loud Leawolf standing at the entrance of a particularly menacing cavern. At the quick once-over of the pair, Drake detected a pink sundress and a neck full of jewelry. What the heck? It was freezing - well at least to a human, Drake had bundles of thick fur to keep him warm - and she was going to where a sundress? The girl didn't look the slightest bit knowledgeable either, obviously this was some kind of joke to her, going on a 'fun adventure'. The dog seemed crazy, too. Did they know what kind of troubles they could get into? Drake was irritated, now he was going to have to go with them, otherwise chances were they would get themselves killed. Great. This was supposed to be his time to get away from all stress, especially the stress from home. And here he was, stuck in the most stressful situation possible.

Ok, maybe Drake was taking things to the fifth power. They probably wouldn't get killed, this wasn't the most stressful situation, and he didn't have to go with them. But for once in his life, Drake wanted to be the hero. At home he was just that traumatized, retired, army general. He would like to be famous again, be known for something, be good at something, or maybe just have some sense of purpose and duty. Whatever it was, Drake was going to go with them. Done, done, and done.

"Do you guys have any idea what your doing? You could get yourself... Ugh, never mind. Listen, you shouldn't be out here so defenseless. There are dangerous creatures lurking around, and you might just be their dessert." Drake smirked to himself at his half-decent speech, and started marching towards the to. "Let me come with. You never know, you just might need me."

t
ime to close your eyes
over look the darkness
and try to dream tonight

not so long ago
your world was bright
so take a breath and count to ten
and maybe you can dream again

;; headquarters ;;
Eunwon
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 563
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/13/2010 8:31 AM

Jasmine was just about ready to march into the cave, though it was still ominous looking, when a voice was heard behind her. Who was that? Her light violet eyes found the source, a rather tough looking lucain. He was reprimanding her for coming out her alone!
"I'm sorry, sir but I wasn't aware that it would be this cold out today," she said rather defiantly. She usually wasn't defiant, but then again she usually wasn't reprimanded. After letting herself cool off a bit, she answered with more sense. "You're welcome to accompany me and my friend, in there," she said, the last part quieter than the rest. Why had she come here? Oh yea, for adventure. And she just might get that.

{2.5}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: All Alone? {P; Me, Firetra & Euwon-Akail Hunt-RE2 can join!}

Postby Eunwon » 12/13/2010 5:10 PM

"Excactly," Drake said with his famous smirk, "You don't know what your getting into." Realizing he may be acting a bit harsh, he added a wink in his best 'just kidding' look he could muster up. There, now she wouldn't just picture him as a bully. Slowly he padded up to her and grinned, his pointy teeth looking rather intimidating. "So, let's get going already and find that Akail. I hope you've got a plan."

t
ime to close your eyes
over look the darkness
and try to dream tonight

not so long ago
your world was bright
so take a breath and count to ten
and maybe you can dream again

;; headquarters ;;
Eunwon
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 563
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/13/2010 6:08 PM

"Oh yayyy! Another one to fall on the rocks!!!!" Then with a sudden crash Leavf fell on his face as he tripped over a pebble. "Owwies! I got a boo-boo." He said holding his nose, "stupid boulder. Why'd you trip me?" He then got up. "Will you nice man go beat up pebble? It is now calling me names."

(( This is going to be a long trip for you two. XD))

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/13/2010 7:56 PM

"I don't," she said with a small smile. "After all, what do girls know about adventure?" At this last bit she chuckled a bit, trying to lighten the mood as well. At least she would have some coherent conversation with the lucain. She already knew that the leawolf was like a little child, the way he acted, but she didn't mind children. They were cute in their own way. "Well, I don't really... have a plan," she said, looking down at her feet. At least she had worn semi-appropriate shoes.

When Leavf fell, Jazz looked up, and couldn't help but rush to his aid. She went into the cave with the flashlight, careful not to drop it. She kneeled beside the hurt leawolf like a mother would beside her injured son. She looked at him, but couldn't tell if he was bleeding or not. She puled out a rag from her bag and handed it to him. "There," she said matter-of-factly. "Feel better?" She then stood up and shone her flashlight around the cavern. It was filled with rocks. This was going to be along trip.

"So, what are your names?" She asked the two. "I'm Jasmine, or Jazz if you'd prefer to call me that, most people do."

{2.6}

((Do you guys want to do a posting order? Like maybe, me, Eunwon, Firetra? I think that way none of us would fall too far behind, with school, work and other stuff if either of you have that stuff going on like I do. XD))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/13/2010 8:07 PM

"Yay, you made boo-boo all beter!" He then got back up and did a few lapps while chasing his tail, He then suddently stopped and said. "My name is Leavf! Hi jazzy! Whats your name doggy man?" He said refering to the lucain.

((sure, I'm game for that Idea. Are we going to do it in the order that we came in as or do you have somthing else in mind?))

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/13/2010 8:19 PM

Jasmine could only smile at the leawolf. He was quite the puppy. "Nice to meet you," she said courteously. She had already met him, but now she knew his name. She then looked at the lucain, wondering how he would respond to being called 'doggy man.' Would he be offended? He kinda looked like the type to be offended, but you never knew. Jasmine felt like reprimanding Learvf, but she wasn't his mother and it wasn't her place. Though she felt like his mother at this point, it didn't make her one.

{2.7}

((I guess we could do it that way. After I post, Firemantra posts, then Euwon. Then we'll keep it that way will we're done, so no one gets lost. :) If that's alright with ya'll.  8) ))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/13/2010 8:31 PM

still as hyper active as ever, leavf went a few pace , or bounces if you could call it, ahead and stopped dead center in the middle of the cavern. "What do you think we'll find in the big giant CAVVVE?" He said, an d the last part started to echo of the walls.

((yes I get to unleash my inner child in Leavf. HAHA! finnaly!))

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next