Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: All Alone? {P; Me, Firetra & Euwon-Akail Hunt-RE2 can join!}

Postby Eunwon » 12/14/2010 7:09 PM

((Yes, posting order please! Sorry for the wait guys, looks like I've got a lot to make up, XD. No problem, but I'll just respond to the lastest posts if that's ok. So jobie, fiertra, me.))

"I'm Drake." The Lucain said, seeming quite reserved. He really hated talking about himself, as he found his past extremely personal. This was definitely the worst part of meeting people. No one in the world - or at least he thought - knew about his history. Eunwon had been nagging at it for years, and not once did he help her out in the least. Especially with his left eye, that was the worst of the worst. Drake was so caught up in his thoughts he forgot about being referred to as 'Doggy Man'. Finally, Drake realized his far-to-short-and-super-strange answer was sinking into his so called 'companions', and Drake was determined to get introductions out of the atmosphere. Quickly he answered the latest of Leavf's constant questions. "Hopefully, we will find an Akail. Isn't that right... Jasmine?" Pretty name, he thought to himself. It definitely fit her, but he didn't dare to call her Jazz. Nicknames were not in Drake's alley, like multiple other 'social' things. Yes, everyone knew Drake had some social problems, but today with this bunch he was putting leadership (and a couple ounces of scariness) in front to cover it up. Better get on that soon, so far Drake was failing.

t
ime to close your eyes
over look the darkness
and try to dream tonight

not so long ago
your world was bright
so take a breath and count to ten
and maybe you can dream again

;; headquarters ;;
Eunwon
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 563
Donate

Re: All Alone? (Open Akail Hunt!) {RE 2 is welcome!}

Postby jobiehanna » 12/14/2010 8:31 PM

Jasmine smiled politely at Drake. "Yes, hopefully," she said. She was glad she had the lucain with her, he seemed like the kind of person who could fight something off if it attacked. Though Learvf on the other hand seemed like the kind to run away. "Shall we get going, then?" She asked Drake, shining her light into the cave. She began to walk in slowly, dawdling a bit. The cavern was huge, the ceiling could barely be seen and the walls were very far apart from each other. There were several tunnels leading off in different directions. Maybe one of them would get them started on the adventure? Jasmine wan't sure which one, maybe Learvf or Drake would? "Any suggestions?" she asked, shining her light around the cavern, lighting up each on of the tunnels. Each one looked endless, like they were the throats of hungry beasts waiting for their prey to just walk into their mouths, like they were going to do.

{2.8}

((Yup, that's the order we'll go in. :)  ))

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/14/2010 9:16 PM

They had gotten to the tunnel fork before leavf even reconize a thing. Then after a sugestion he said. " I pick right! Because the right is always RIGHT!" He said and he stood up and made his arms arc in a half circle and in the prosses tumbled over and landed on his buttox. "Owie, i hit my but! Hehe butt *snicker*"

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Postby Eunwon » 12/14/2010 9:39 PM

Drake looked at Jasmine and rolled his eyes. She was the only thing that kept him from tearing the helpless pup into pieces (needless to say, Drake was getting close). It was weird, but there was sort of an unsaid respect Drake had for the women, which was extremely unusual, but good - in different sort of way. He was actually liking her more than he thought he would. Next he glared at Leavf, "Were going left. And don't plan on following unless you can shape up this obnoxiousness of yours." He didn't mean to be harsh or to snap, but maybe a little scolding could keep the crazy dog in line for a bit. Without waiting for a response from either of the two, Drake turned to the opposite path in which Leavf was pointing towards. He padded forward in his dignified gate, but secretly listened for following footsteps - especially Jasmine's.

t
ime to close your eyes
over look the darkness
and try to dream tonight

not so long ago
your world was bright

;; headquarters ;;
Eunwon
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/14/2010 9:51 PM

"I guess that settles it then," she said, "we're going left." At this point, Jasmine trusted Drake's sense of direction much more than leawolf's. Sure, they were both canine, and from what she had heard canine's had an excellent sense of smell and direction and all that jazz, but Drake certainly seemed more experienced than the puppy-leawolf.
She didn't mind the pup's hyperness, but Drake sure did. She hoped he wouldn't hurt Leavf, but the lucain didn't seem like the type. She had classified him as the cool, calm type. "Come on, Leavf," she called to the leawolf before following behind Drake, her flashlight lighting up the dark so they could see.

{2.9}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/17/2010 4:35 PM

"Okay then!" He said happily not even remebering that he had chosen the opposite way. "We go where dog man wants us to go!" He then bounded along after them. Tounge hanging out of his mouth.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Eunwon » 12/17/2010 5:59 PM

Drake grunted at Leavf, slightly disappointed that the puppy didn't get mad or sad at all. Growling softly, he looked at the two, "Remember, be super quiet. We never know if the Akail will runaway from us - which means we could never catch one - or attack. In either cases, no louder than a mouse. And if we get attacked, Jasmine, shine your flashlight in it's face, it will stall for a second while it adjusts to the bright light." Drake spoke like a true expert, though emphasizing and dramatizing things a little bit more than needed. "Get it? Got it? Good." With that Drake continued to lightly pad on through the caves. He was in the slightest manner, scared, but not so much for him as for his companions. He also couldn't bare the suspense of waiting and watching while a Akail could pop in at anytime, anywhere. Drake jumped slightly when a small drop of water hit the ground and made a 'ping' sound. And every ten seconds Drake would shoot a glance at his 'friends', making sure they didn't slip away, or in Leavf's case, get lost. He was definitely more jumpy then needed.

t
ime to close your eyes
over look the darkness
and try to dream tonight

not so long ago
your world was bright

;; headquarters ;;
Eunwon
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/17/2010 7:52 PM

Jasmine could only smile at Leavf's enthusiasm. How could he be so happy in the dark cavern? She would never know. So she just shook her head at his energetic state. Maybe he'd calm down throughout the journey a little bit. Jasmine jumped a little bit at the sudden movement when Drake turned to speak with them. "Er, okay," she said with a little smile, trying to disguise her jumpiness.
Jasmine walked beside the lucain as they walked; and she shined the light ahead, lighting the way. She walked as softly as she could, trying not to make a sound. Every now and then she would accidentally brush one of the random stones littering the floor with her feet, sending it skittering ahead. Whenever she did this she looked hesitantly over at Drake, then look quickly back ahead of her, eyes looking around for the playful puppy.
{3.10}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/26/2010 1:28 PM

leavf would run up ahead every now and then, But he would then always run back, and keep on running till he was about ten feet away. Then he would stop for a second, turn around, and do the same thing over and over again. Then one time he went up to them and said. "Are we there yet." In a whiny voice. He would then ask it again and again every thirty seconds. This was going to be a long walk.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous