Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Cavernous Cracks (open) [[RE2 Welcome]]

Postby Firetra » 01/05/2011 9:30 PM

Muse was sort of a laid back fella. He didn't like to roam around seeking for adventure. He'd rather sit at home by the fire and listen to music. And eventualy fall asleep. So why is he here? Well a quiet fire never stays quiet for long. His relitives came over and annoyed the heck out of him ,so he high tailed it here to have nice quiet time.  So now he was at the front of the crissis caverns opening deciding to go in or not. "Ehhh what the heck, I'll go on in." So he trudgged on in and kept on walking till he couldn't see the exit.

((6))

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Re: Cavernous Cracks (open) [[RE2 Welcome]]

Postby Firetra » 01/11/2011 10:34 PM

"Man its dark in here." He said out loud while his music carried on in the echo of the caverns. " I wonder how people get used to this darkness." He had been wandering for about fiffteen minutes and still saw no place to sit down and rest to listen to his music, and hopefully fall asleep. So far his experience in the caverns was not a plesent one as he had hoped.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/15/2011 3:58 PM

Muse had soon came to a large cavern place. It wasn't huge like a house but it was big enough to at least hold about five people. " This should be a good place to rest a bit so I can continue on." And when he means rest, he means sleep for five or six hours then keep on going to find another spot to sleep at. "Man today was very eventful." He said to himself sarcasticly.

((8))

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/24/2011 9:22 PM

He woke up to a frightful noise. It was more of a high pitch squeal. Or was it a deep rumbling roar. Muse didn't care, or even bother to investigate. It had woken him up and thats all that mattered. So he went back to sleep and hoped that he would not be woken.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate