Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Two old pile of bones (Freezair and I / Hunt)

Postby HunnyBun » 02/24/2011 1:19 AM

Raul stood at the mouth of the cave, tapping his foot. He was to meet someone here hours ago, someone who was going to join him through the cave.
Raul was an old man, he wasn't going to go spelunking in a cave by his self, he had learned from his time in the waste that the outside world is a dangerous place. Worse for a man of his age. So after putting up an ad looking for someone to help him, he finally got a bite. But it seemed this 'someone' was late.
"Nice to be left standing here all alone..." He grumbled.
He looked over at the cave, the for longing darkness causing him to inch away.
"If he doesn't get here soon, there's going to be no one here to meet him..."

(( Click image for character picture / Small beginning is small ))

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Re: Two old pile of bones (Freezair and I / Hunt)

Postby Freezair » 02/24/2011 5:52 PM

((Don't worry; I like it when people know how to keep things concise. XD Sorry for taking so long to reply; today's been busy.))

The word "Fenling" contained the phrase "fen." But that didn't mean Donuts liked the boggines and murk more than anybody else. Quite the opposite, in fact.

The sack slouched on Donuts' bony old frame, and a casual onlooker might wonder how such a brittle old pile of sticks could hold it up. Someone wiser in the ways of the creatures of Evelon might notice the glowing pearls, clutched adroidly in the tips of each of his tails, and assume this Fenling was using his psychic powers to hold up the bag. Those who knew Donuts personally just knew he was stronger than he looked.

His eyes were old, but sharp as they ever were. He peered through the gloom, seeking out the person he'd been told to meet. The man had been identified to him as a "Ghoul." Exactly the sort of person you'd want to meet in a dark, secluded place at night, right? But if his years had taught him anything, it was that minds often held little relation to the bodies housing them.

Slumped beneath his supplies, Donuts padded up to the feet of the figure. He asked, laconically, "You Raul?"

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 02/24/2011 8:58 PM

Raul looked down at the fox looking creature, taking by surprise. If it hadn't have spoken, he might have drawn his weapon in defense. Was this really the person that was going to travel with him? He sighed to his self, he hadn't had a normal day since the Great War.
"Yeah Boss, how many people do you know that look like me?" Meeting someone, or something new wasn't going to change Raul from his sarcastic ways.

(( Short post is short again o3o ))

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby Freezair » 02/25/2011 2:02 AM

"You're the first," Donuts said, tail twitching.

He scanned the man's appearance wonderingly. Odd, definitely. Almost Halloweenish. But this was Evelon. Some days, he saw stranger things before breakfast. He licked his maw and parked himself at the feet of the so-called Ghoul.

"They told me you were the best," he said. "I'm puttin' my life in that reputation. You want the skinny, or do you sling your gun without askin' questions?"

[2]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate