Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

@@ A Potential Cure [hunt]

Postby Chayden » 04/26/2011 11:18 PM

ImageImage

"I don't know if this is the right place to start, Kenden," the Disease Kuhna fretted, rubbing skeletal knees together nervously. "I can hear voices already..."
"That sometimes happens in the Caverns, Tsekare. There are creatures who live here." Kenden, the Poison Kuhna, was too intently focused upon the entrance of the cave to pay his sister much mind.
"Creatures?!"
"Yeah. Ancient ones. Wise ones. Ones who just may be able to help us with our affliction."
Tsekare cast her eyes away from the darkness. "But where is Skalyx?"
Kenden sighed. "I've told you before, I don't know. She's been searching for some kind of holy water, or at least that's the last I'd heard of her. If we're meant to find her again, then we will."
"She's our mother, Kendennn!" she cried in protest, flinging herself upon her brother. Tears threatened to spill down her face.
"How many times do I have to tell you not to do that?! You'll break bones in both of us, dammit! And don't cry, don't cry, shh, you'll fry your fur again. Don't you remember how long it took to grow back last time?"

Sometimes, it was hard for the Poison to keep himself from losing his temper. Tsekare often focused so hard on the spiritual world that she was in tune with that she forgot about the real world. The important world. The world in which their toxic blood was slowly corroding their own veins, deteriorating their hearts and hollowing out their bones. She acted without thinking. They had both lost claws and teeth because of her capriciousness. You see, tiny things like those are knocked free quite easily when one's skin is so tender...
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate