Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Come On, It'll Be Fun, I Swear! :D [Self-Hunt]

Postby rayquaza7996 » 08/17/2011 12:54 PM

"You're the best, Faith!" the Slate Staygoyle said, a grin across her face. "Caves have delicious rocks and delicious rats with delicious blood and ooooh, I'm so excited! Maybe we'll make a new friend! I hope so! I declare this..." and the silly little creature grinned, "a FRIENDHUNT!" There was a twinkle of humor in her eyes, showing that she wasn't being 100% serious. Only about 70%, probably - behind her silly nature, she really did want more friends. Like always, like always.

Faith rolled her eyes. "Whatever makes you happy, Bels. Whatever makes you happy." With a grin, the little drakka jumped up and landed in her fur, curling up in the ruff by her head. She hissed a complaint - for something her size, you wouldn't think it, but the little creature was practically solid stone! - but carried on, entering the caves. Why, oh why, did that creature have to be so obsesse with caves?

Her fur gave off a wonderful ice-blue glow, lighting the way as the two began their journey.

(3.1)(3.1)
(posts.level)

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!