Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Run Little Rabbit.....[P: Me&MangaRaven][M:E]

Postby Kylo » 03/12/2012 3:50 PM

((Just a warning to those reading this will be very graphic (but within site rules of course ;D), and will have some material that others may fidn offensive such as possible suggested rape, torture, and maybe even death.))

ImageImage

Kadaj watched their latest victim snarl at him and galre at him through the cage. He had promised his brother he would find him a new pet. Unfortunately all the females seemed to be protected as of late and all he could get his hands on was a male.

"Stupid ignorant beast. You practically begged us to pick you up. Stupid shit." He spat at it and laughed as it growled at him. While he had once been here to find peace, he soon grew bored of it. He was designed to kill, not save. Hence why he was here with one of this planet's strange beasts. Despite it being far larger than himself he easily subdued it with the help of Yazoo. It was called a lucain, if he remembered correctly. Not that it mattered. Once Loz grew tired of it, it wouldn't be anything. Kadaj smiled cruelly again and jabbed it with souba. The breast screeched and snapped at the blade with razor sharp teeth.

"Why do you insist on staying in that form anyway? I know that you can be human. Come on, at least pretend you can be civilized."

The lucain only snarled more and snapped at Kadaj between the bars. Kadaj rolled his eyes and laughed. "Fine be that way. It'll just make it more challenging to cut you up." He straightened up when he heard Loz approach and smiled. "Hey Brother, I got you a new pet. Sorry it's not a female but it should do. It's pretty enough to be one." He cackled and gestured towards the cage, only to see a man in a white business suit take the place of the lucain.

"Oh so you want to talk now, huh?"

"You, you little monsters. You're supposed to be dead!" Sedimus glared daggers at the beasts before him that dared to wear human skins. "How dare you come back!"

Kadaj looked teh man up and down before realization hit him. "Well what luck Lozie. We got the president's kid. Make sure to treat him real well. Just like his daddy treated Mother."

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Re: Run Little Rabbit.....[P: Me&MangaRaven][M:E]

Postby FrostyRae » 03/12/2012 4:11 PM

Pouting at first that it wasn't a pretty girl, Loz crossed his arms coyly. Settling for males was more of his two brother's thing. He liked the way a girls curves complimented their looks and his body. Besides, a man would fight back more easily than a girl.

"You promised me a girl, Daj!" His pout grew more until he saw whom his brother had caught. Okay, so maybe this would make up for all of the trouble Daj had gone through to find a girl just for him.

"Me and you are going to have a lot of fun, pet." Loz grinned as he spoke to Sedimus.

"Too bad you're not a pretty girl. Would want to be more gentle with you then," he sneered into the cage.
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kylo » 03/12/2012 4:41 PM

Sedimus snarled at Loz and spat on him. "How about I say no and you go die? That sounds like a lot more fun to me." He wouldn't be anyone's pet, let alone this nightmare. He knew though that if he faught back he would not win. He was far less bulky than Loz, not to mention not physically built for fighting.

Kadaj smiled at Sedimus and threatened him with his sword as he opened the cage. "He's all yours Loz. Don't break him too quickly now. I'd hate to go find a new pet for you so quickly." He cackled and walked out leaving Sedimus alone with Loz.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 03/12/2012 9:14 PM

Wiping the spit off himself, Loz nodded to Kadaj and gripped Sedimus by the arms. It was time for him to have fun with his new pet, even if it wasn't a girl.

"I tell ya what. I let you run away and I catch you, little Rabbit." Letting the pet name roll over his tongue, he smiled at Sedimus and gently pushed him away. Rabbit would be the perfect name for this one.

What he was going to say next was chimed in a sing-song voice as if Loz were a child again, but in a deeper tone.

"Run little rabbit.....run~"
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kylo » 03/12/2012 10:04 PM

What did that thing just call him? A rabbit? No, no no no. Sedimus was not a rabbit. Fuck no. He was a gaia damned man! Sedimus stomped his foot and remained where he was. "Fuck you!" He was not going to back down either, or at least until Loz got physical. He was not going to play this over grown child's game. He was not a toy or a pet or a whatever! He was a human being and he demaned to be treated as such. Besides he was Sedimus Kronos Shinra. He gave the orders, not the other way around.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 03/13/2012 4:23 PM

Not caring particularly that he was getting cussed at, Loz grabbed Sedimus' shoulder.

"I told you run, rabbit. Now run or I'll fuck you first." Hoping that would get his pet running, he threw his little rabbit a little ways off, making sure to cause some damage but not enough to paralyze the pet. Loz didn't care if Sedimus was human or not, he was still his new pet. And one that he intended to thoroughly enjoy even if it involved being a little more violent than he would be willing to on a female pet.

"It'll be fun, Rabbit. Come on. Run for me."
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kylo » 03/13/2012 4:32 PM

One look in Loz's eyes and Sedimus knew he was serious. In other words, he was royal screwed. Regaining his balance he took one step back, then another. Without a word he turned and ran. He wouldn't stop running either, not with the threat of that making him it's little bitch. Sedimsu had no interest in sleeping with that thing, ever. Carefully watchign his step he leaped over rocks and broken pillars of minerals. Not bothering to look behind him he began to run down a tunnel and into varies others. Trying his best to lose Loz. He did not care if he got lost. He'd rather die from the elements or starvation than by that monster's hands.

His lungs ached and his ankle screamed in agony that he only just now noticed from when he had been thrown. Still Sedimus did not stop, that is until he almost ran face first into a wall. He turned around and glanced about nervously. Maybe he had lost him. He decided to sit still and wait. By going back he'd only increase his chances of being found. That was the last thing he wanted.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 03/13/2012 5:43 PM

Letting Sedimus run ahead for a bit, Loz decided to charge when he felt he had let his rabbit run far enough. Due to his size, his footsteps tended to have a nice thud for others to hear. There was a small smirk planted on the remnant's face as he started his search for the little rabbit.

"Come out, come out wherever you are~" The smirk on Loz's face grew as he continued to search. For now his little rabbit had lost him, but he would find him. He'd find his little rabbit real soon.
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kylo » 03/13/2012 6:23 PM

Sedimus heard the echoing footsteps and the disembodied voice floating through the caverns. Loz was close, too close. Shrinking back into the shadows Sedimus remained obsolutely motionless. As the foot steps grew ever increasingly closer he began to hold his breath for fear that Loz could hear it. Sedimus had never felt fear like this before, ever. Even when he had been raped he had not felt the fear that he felt now. Maybe it was becuase he knew this thing would kill him, or maybe it was because thius thing was not human. Either way, Sedimus felt as if his heart would leap out of his chest at any moment.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 03/13/2012 7:37 PM

Approaching branch-off of the caverns, Loz kept a small predatory look on his face. He wanted to terrify this little rabbit to the core. Even at the slightest sound, he would go and investigate it. Occasionally he would call out to his little rabbit just to see if he could hear a reaction. Once he thought he heard a breath, but ignored it by the thought it might be his own.

"Little rabbit~ Little rabbit~ Where are you now~?" More of the sing-song voice, just to strike fear into his new pet's heart. He wanted to catch Sedimus so he could begin having some real fun with him.
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kylo » 03/13/2012 8:11 PM

Sedimus continued to hold his breath until he could no longer stand it. He quickly took a breath then held it. Thinking at first that he had gone unheard, he quickly discovered that it had been heard, loud and clear. He could hear the big hulking man turn down the tunnel he was in and he pressed himself further back against the wall. It would be of no use. He would be found, and he had no where to run to, no way to protect. Feeling very much trapped Sedimus bit back a whimper and willed himself mentally to another place. If he was going to be abused then he didn't want to be mentally aware of it. Thinking of all the things in his life that he loved and often took for granted Sedimus found himself wishing that he had taken the time to say what he felt to the ones he loved.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 03/13/2012 10:27 PM

Trapping Sedimus in the corner had been easy for the big lug. Now Loz was dragging him back to the area which he had claimed as his "room" while they were staying in the caverns. A few cracks of the knuckles and he had commenced beating on the poor kid. Bruises were the least of concerns when it came to Loz and his torture. All of the anger he wouldn't take out on his female pets and refused to on his brothers, was turned on this young man's slim body. And boy did it feel good to let it come out. He hadn't even bothered to take Sedimus' shirt off before starting.

About fifteen minutes later, Loz had torn the shirt off of Sedimus' back and gone back to beating the sensitive skin. Raping the poor rabbit hadn't even occured to him just yet, though it would soon.
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kylo » 03/23/2012 8:47 PM

Sedimus cried out in pain as he was drug off over the rough terrain. Rocks both sharp and dull tore at his suit jacket and some made it all the way through to his skin. He yelled and kicked and scratched at Loz, but to no avail. Being thrown into an unclosed cavern he landed with a loud scream of pain, feeling a rib crack under the fall. But the pain did not end there, no it only began.

Sedimus screamed and clawed at Loz trying to gauge out his eyes as the man beat him feircely. Mentally Sedimus was gone, all that was left was instincts. He turned and tried to bite Loz but narrowly missed. Hissing in pain and anger he swiftly delivered a punch to his jaw and then another to his temple. Normally he'd be trying to just get out and run but now that his fury was lit he wanted to maim and possibly even kill the beast that was pummling him.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 04/08/2012 1:17 AM

A slight snarl of anger came out of Loz's mouth as Sedimus landed a few hits on him. "That's enough, pet!"

Throwing the poor fellow into the cave wall, the big oaf approached as he flicked some sweat off. The more his little Rabbit struggled, the more he was going to hurt him. A few kicks to the ribs and kidneys, a few punches to the sternum and face. What a perfect recipe for pain that would hopefully ache for at least a day.

Later, when there were more bruises than pristine skin, Loz's mouth twitched into a cruel smile. Grabbing Sedimus by the arms, he threw him onto what had been made into a bed.

"I hope you like it hard, little Rabbit~" he growled as he went to rip off any article of his pet's clothing within his reach.
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kylo » 05/11/2012 11:26 PM

Sedimus snarled and clawed at Loz desperately despite the pain. He tried to turn back into a lucain but found he was too injured to really even move much let alone use magic. Before long he could no longer move without his bones screaming in protest. He slumped to the ground sobbing in pain and no longer faught the man who was stripping him down.

He curled up into a ball and went to somewhere else. he thought again of his family and of the man he was beginning to love. Yes he'd hold onto the thought of Rod. It would be the only thing that would keep him sane.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer