Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: Run Little Rabbit.....[P: Me&MangaRaven][M:E]

Postby FrostyRae » 07/28/2012 3:11 AM

Countless hours later, Loz was sitting with his back up against a cave wall, sleeping off the bouts of "fun" he had with Sedimus, who he'd just been calling rabbit instead. He'd had his fun for now, so catching a little shut eye wouldn't hurt him as long as his "pet" didn't try to escape. Well...this was quite an extensive cavern system, so it would take awhile even if he did manage to escape. The man's eyelid barely flinched as a single droplet of water fell onto him from the ceiling.

Now he just had to hope his brothers didn't catch him sleeping while he was suppose to be torturing...
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kylo » 10/08/2012 11:15 AM

Sedimus lay still and broken upon the hard ground with dried blood clinging to his battered body. His mind was still elsewhere ignoring the pain that coursed through his body with each breath he took. He had been sexually assaulted by the far larger man for what seemed like hours before he was finally left alone to fall deep into sleep. He had not gotten much before he had awoken to searing pain all over his body. He had nearly cried out, but his voice was far too sore to make much of a sound.

His eyes traveled over to where Loz slept and he wondered if it would even be worth the pain to try and escape, that was if he could even move. He tried to move his legs only to bite his lip to keep from trying to scream. That effectively ruined any plans to try and escape. Sedimus turned his gaze to stare at the wall and contemplate his chances of survival. They were slim at best, though if he was honest with himself he'd know that there wasn't really any chance at all that he would live. Not with all of the injuries he had suffered. He would not be surprised if he was suffering from internal bleeding.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 10/17/2012 11:18 PM

After quite a nap, the remnant's eyes snapped open, glowing rather brightly compared to usual, especially due to the darkness of the caverns. Looking over to where he last had left Sedimus, a childish smile creeped onto his face. "You still there, rabbit?" he asked softly, groping around for the man's bare body. Frowning when he couldn't feel anything similar to a body, Loz raised his voice. "Rabbit? Where are you? NOW."

Standing up a few moments later, the remnant brushed his hair back and his smile turned a bit more deviant. If his pet didn't want to come, he would find him and have to punish him worse than he had before his nap. Besides, that Shinra brat deserved to be torn apart and tortured. Or perhaps he could give him to one of his brothers for a bit.

Sighing indecisively, Loz decided it would be better to just concentrate on having his fun with the man while he could. That and yanking on that hair had been pretty fun.
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kylo » 10/18/2012 6:34 PM

"Right here...," he croaked hoarsely. He couldn't move right then, even if he wanted to.  "I can't move....sorry." He groaned and tried to not cough, knowing it would only bring immense pain. He soon failed and shuddered in agony as he coughed up dried blood. "Uh...master," he'd say whatever he had to to get out of this alive, "could you heal me please....? I can't obey if I can't move..." He knew if he didn't get some medical attention soon he would die. "Just use a materia..I won't run...I promise..."

And he wouldn't run either, he knew what would happen if he did. He would be caught, and he would be abused, or worse yet killed. The best thing he could do was comply for now. Hold out until Rod finally found him. It was bound to only be a matter of time before the Turk had tracked him down.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 10/18/2012 11:20 PM

"Did Loz hurt his pet that badly?" Listening to all of what Sedimus said closely, the remnant almost smiled, but instead told the man he'd return. Giving his pet a small healing spell from the materia wouldn't hurt anyone.

Returning a few minutes later, the remnant knelt down and cast curaga using the first of a few materia he brought back. "Tell me if you need another one, rabbit." Showing a rather odd streak of affection out of nowhere, the silver-haired brute ruffled Sedimus' hair. Perhaps he could be a little nicer now that his little rabbit was being complaint.
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kylo » 10/22/2012 11:53 AM

Sedimus bit back a scream as he felt his body begin to knit itself back together from the spell. His flesh crawled and bones snapped back into place as he writhed in pain on the floor. When his body finally finished healing itself he laid there on the ground moaning and panting in pain. Out of nowhere it seemed his captor reached down to ruffle his hair and Sedimus resisted the urge to snap at the man now that his strength was returning to him. No, he still had to play the role of obedient toy if he didn't want to have his body broken again, or his life taken from him. He slowly sat up and stretched his limbs carefully to make sure everything was back in place without accidentally causing damage to himself.  

"I don't...thank you," he begrudgingly replied to the monster that kept him captive. He kept the tone of hate and reluctance out of his voice as best he could as sat there unsure of what the giant freak would want of him next. Whatever it was he would have to make sure to not fight or argue about it if he didn't want to get hurt.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 10/22/2012 11:21 PM

Giving no reaction to seeing Sedimus in pain from the excruciating healing, the remnant rather, smiled a bit. Usually he wasn't one to be sadistic, but this was a special case, with the Shinra boy. Inspecting the man over with his eyes, Loz merely gave a grunt of approval. Round two could happen any time now.

But instead, the taller man decided to approach the other man, sweat glistening on his flawless skin. "You're welcome. So would the pet like anything else before we continue?" His lips briefly approached Sedimus' ear as he spoke his next words softly.

"After all, I don't want to break you too soon. Need to make you last long so I won't be lonely...even if my brothers do want you killed, beautiful rabbit."
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Kylo » 10/23/2012 2:55 PM

Sedimus repressed a shiver as Loz leaned down close to him and whispered into his ear. What little bit of dignity that he still clung onto demanded that he hit the man for what he did, but his reasoning won out and he remained still considering his options. He could ask to relieve himself, and then make a run for it but he did not know the layout of the tunnels at all and he would soon be caught and killed, or he could ask for water and food and just concentrate on keeping his body as well functioning as possible. Either way he was most likely stuck here in a veritable hell until Rod came. What was taking the Turk so long anyway?

"Can I have food and water...please?" He nearly gagged at having to show the monster manners but made sure to not let his disgust be shown.

ImageImage

Rod paced outside the former Turk's door and scowled fiercely as he waited impatiently for him to answer. Every second spent on Gaia waiting for back up was many long minutes back on Evelon, precious minutes that could spell life or death for his boss. "Hurry the fuck up Reno! We don't have time for you to piss around!" he snarled. A moment later the door opened and Reno stepped out.

"I was hurrying, now stop bitching and fill me in more on what we're dealing with," the other red head replied as they began to head out of the apartment. He twirled his EMR as they took the stairs two steps at a time down to the entrance.

"The kid was kidnapped and by the signs of it by the three little demon spawn we had to deal with years ago here." Rod pushed out of the entranced doors and ran over to his bike swinging a leg up and mounting it. He turned to Reno and motioned for him to get on as the red head rolled his eyes.

"I'm not riding as the bitch man. You get in the back."

"Reno! We don't have time for this just get on already! We have to hurry! Every second here is minutes there!"

"Fine, fine cool your jets man. You act like the kid is important to you or some shit. Just calm the fuck down and act like the damned Turk you are." Reno slid onto the back of the bike and grinned. "Rude's down on fifth and highten. Take seventh to get there faster, you'll avoid traffic."

Before Reno could even finish his sentence Rod started the engine and raced off going at least twenty miles over the speed limit if not twenty five. Reno cursed loudly and held onto Rod as he swerved between large trucks and weaved in and out of traffic before turning down seventh sharply and cutting across town. Within minutes they arrived outside Rude's apartment building and Rod skidded to a stop.

"Reno, go grab him and tell him what's going on, he'll move quicker for you than he will for me."

"Whatever you say slick." Reno hopped off the bike and ran up to retrieve Rude.

"Gods I hope we make it, I know the kid's strong but no one's that strong against those freaks," Rod muttered to himself as he waited. He couldn't bear to lose that kid, not when he meant so much to him. He'd never forgive himself if he was too late. "Sedimus, whatever you do, don't die."

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 10/25/2012 7:56 PM

Thinking about it for a moment, Loz smiled and nodded. "Sure...I suppose that won't hurt my brothers or I to let you have food while you're alive and my pet." Grabbing Sed by the shoulder a bit forcefully, he made him follow as they made their way to a little food storage that that Loz had managed to stock up for his pets. "There's some water and food in there...take what you like and Loz'll let you rest for a bit. Sound good?"

Meanwhile, the remnant moved to stand beside the little storage container, that way he could see his pet's face. "Enjoy, little rabbit~"
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Previous