Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: Spirit of the Caverns [P, Training]

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 2:39 AM

They drew deeper into the caverns. Here and there, the Mekka could hear creatures skittering in the darkness. There was a glow of eyes every once in a while that made him shiver. He was a ghost, a spirit, and he knew there wasn’t much in this cave that could threaten him, but he could hurt as well as the next creature. With the Luxard at his side, he doubted that he’d run into anything, however.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

“Not far now.” Max glanced up at the beast beside him. “Really?” They’d been traveling in silence for some time. The Luxard was surprisingly graceful and quiet for such a large creature. He was indeed impressed with her. Perhaps it was fate that summoned him to her side.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Perhaps it was something else. She was intelligent, and although she denied it, he knew she was somewhat empathic. He wondered what other tricks she knew. As the darkness became too much to bear, he suddenly found his path illuminated by something small, and blue. Glancing up in surprise, he saw an orb hovering just in front of him.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 2:40 AM

“Ah,” the Luxard muttered. “It seems the one we were seeking found us.” The Mekka looked on in confusion and surprise. “This is her?” The Luxard shook her massive head. “No. one of her servants. Her closest one, I imagine.”

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 2:40 AM

The little orb floated closer, but it’s light was amazingly bright. He was confused for a moment, until the orb manifested legs, a head, eyes and a tail. It looked like…a small llama. “This is her servant?” he asked, even as the thing chimed a greeting. It was like little bells, and he found the sound very soothing. With a tittering sound, the spirit buzzed about their heads, and then zoomed off to hover down a hidden path.
[5/20, level up x2]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 2:44 AM

“Are we supposed to follow it?” Snowflake nodded at his question. “It seems so. She is incredibly perceptive. She must have known we were here the second we stepped foot into her caverns. Her awareness reaches miles.”

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 2:45 AM

Miles? She was truly powerful then. Shaking off his trepidation, the spirit hyena slowly started down the trail after the glowing orb. It chimed another happy sound, and took off. He continued after it, hearing the Luxard just behind him. The darkness was slowly lessening as it seemed they were arriving at a type of glade of some sort.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 2:45 AM

In the dark of the cave and the rocks surrounding it, the cottage was a bit of a strange scene. It was surrounded b lamps that gave off such a glow it almost appeared to be daylight. Grass and small trees sprouted around the structure. There was even a paved path leading to the door. As he watched, the spirit zoomed towards the cottage.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 2:46 AM

The door slowly opened, and he was amazed ton see the person who emerged. Her face, her movements, her clothing, and everything about her was familiar. I have indeed met her before, he thought to himself. As he watched, the woman lifted her head. Her skin was pale, no doubt from living in the caves. Her hair was a deep blue, and on her forehead, an upside down crescent moon. She wore long robes of ancient, embroidered silk, and around her eyes was a satin cloth, hiding them from view.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 2:47 AM

He knew those eyes were blue. He’d seen them before. Even then, though, they had been unseeing. She did not need them; her awareness and her spiritual energy were enough to ‘see’ for her. He knew those lips, curved in a faint smile. “Ah, I see I have company. How interesting that I have met the two of you before.” The Luxard’s surprise was visible, but the Mekka looked resigned. “Yes, it is a pleasure to see you again…Reiko.”
[5/25, level up x2]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 3:51 AM

“Why have you come?” It was a simple enough question. He wasn’t sure how to answer. He glanced at the Luxard, who stepped forward. She looked serene.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 3:54 AM

“We are here to ask a favor.” She glanced at the Mekka. “He’s got a problem. It seems his spirit is beginning to break down.” The woman’s brows furrowed. “That is a problem.”

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 3:57 AM

“I can help you.” She stepped forward and kneeled beside the Mekka. “And I have met you before. It was eons ago., however. You don’t remember me. I can feel your confusion.” She smiled faintly at him. He shifted uncomfortably.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 3:58 AM

Another empath?  He wished he remembered more about her. It would let him know how to deal with her. He was flailing in the dark, no pun intended. She gently placed her hands on his neck. He tensed unexpectedly.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/16/2012 4:07 AM

“Do not be afraid.” The Mekka shook his head, and the Luxard sighed. “I am not afraid.” He tried to school his face to remain frigid. It was harder than he expected. He could feel her soul pulling at his. It hurt.
[5/30 level up x2]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous