Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Let's try not to break anything {P} [Hunt]

Postby kabuto_rocks » 12/14/2012 12:37 PM

Iota had such high hopes when she had decided to visit the Caverns this morning. She'd known for a while that a friend of hers wanted an Akail, and yet it was only that very morning that the brilliant idea had ocurred to her-she would go hunting! It seemed ideal really. It couldn't be that hard to capture something, and she didn't even consider the possibility for one moment that she would fail. It was a no brainer. She could explore the pretty caverns she'd always wanted to visit and she could bring back a Christmas present to top it all off. Sorted!

Of course, the caverns hadn't quite turned out as she expected. For starters, she had pictured them as being a lot prettier. She had been rather disappointed when she realised that they just looked like any old tunnels. Still, she was nothing if not optimistic. Maybe they would turn out to be a lot better inside?

Humming gently to herself, Iota started to trot towards the entrance. Time to start exploring

{4/5, 14}
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Re: Let's try not to break anything {P} [Hunt]

Postby Carlie » 12/14/2012 1:06 PM

Koro had never been in these caverns before. It was rather far from his home, but he had felt like going somewhere different. He was sick of just sitting around doing nothing but thinking, he needed to get out for a while. He had just started walking, going nowhere in particular, when he had the idea to come here. It was definitely different than anywhere he had been before, maybe this could be interesting. Also, he had heard about creatures called Akails that supposedly lived in these caverns. He was rather curious about them. Who knows, maybe he'd find one. Either way, it had to be better than sitting around at home. He could only take so much of that.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 12/18/2012 3:43 PM

Her eager pace had slowed to a more hesitant one soon enough. While she did tend to go charging into things, she still had some shred of common sense. Although she had read a little bit about the caverns it was her first time here, and though she hated to admit it she didn't really know where she was going. After a few minutes stumbling about she lost sight of the entrance, and then soon enough she was utterly lost.

Bother...

That's what you get for having no sense of direction. Letting out a sigh, Iota plonked down on the ground and started to think. There was no point hunting unless she knew where she was. Even if she found anything it would be meaningless if she couldn't leave. Having lost what little bearings she thought she had, she eventually decided that there was only one thing she could do.

"Hello!" Her voice sounded odd in the caverns, echoing through the silence, "Is anyone there? I'm a little lost." Not particularly helpful but it was better than doing nothing. She could only hope someone heard her

{5/5, 15}
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/20/2012 1:35 AM

Koro had been walking through the caverns for a while, and everything had started to look the same. Oh now I'll end up lost...why do I have a feeling this was a bad idea? he thought, shaking his head slightly. Well, he got away from home for a while...it was what he wanted. Although the idea of going through these caverns was losing its appeal, and quickly.

He continued to walk, lost in his own thoughts, until he heard a voice. He instantly stood still, ears perking up in attempt to hear better. This voice sounded like a female, and he heard her say that she was lost.

"Er, I'm here. Where are you?" She hadn't sounded too far away, which was lucky. What were the chances in these giant, empty caverns that there was another so nearby?

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 01/06/2013 8:56 AM

For a while there, she had started to feel just a teensy bit worried. It wasn't in her nature to worry usually (that was her sister's job) but well, you couldn't deny that there was something worrying about being trapped in an unknown place alone. Then she heard the voice and perked right up again.

"Well, I'm-" she'd been about to answer him when she realised that there wasn't really a proper answer to give, "I'm here I guess. But a different 'here' to where you are." She laughed, aware that she probably sounded very stupid right now. Clambering to her feet, she quickly dusted herself down and called out again.

"I'm going to try to find you okay? It sounds like you aren't too far away." Stepping forward, she began to slowly stumble in the direction it seemed the voice had come from. Of course, she couldn't be sure. These caverns were definitely confusing. But just when she thought she was going in the wrong direction she saw the vague outline of something a few metres away from her.

"Hello? Is that the voice?"

{1/5, 16}
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 01/25/2013 3:24 PM

His ears perked up as he listened closely for her response, trying to figure out where she was. He laughed slightly as she responded. Everything here looked so similar...how had he thought that she would be able to just tell him where she was? He shook his head slightly, feeling rather stupid for not realizing that sooner.

"Alright, just follow my voice." It didn't sound like she was too far away, so hopefully she would be able to find him quickly. He waited silently, looking out around himself to try and see her. Nothing for a while, and then suddenly he was able to pick up a bit of movement. It was so dark back here that he barely saw her.

"That would be me," he answered, as she asked if he was the voice.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate