Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

The Beauty of Imagination [P-Toon]

Postby SpringsSong » 12/24/2012 5:30 PM

Scenes swirled in the gemstone necklace that was hanging around the Seraphent's neck.  From time to time, she would look down into the gemstone, gingerly looking at it with her wing.  She could also take the feathers on her head and look at the gemstone, and when she looked at it, she would hum a few notes, look around, and then continue slithering through the caverns.

"Dancing bears, painted wings--things I almost remember," she sang quietly, looking around.  "And a song someone sings, once upon a December~"

As she sang this, she slithered around the caverns, slithering as though she was dancing to the song which she was singing.  She calmly continued to slither around, humming and occasionally singing a few words from time to time.  Scenes continued to swirl in the necklace, becoming more and more vivid until Isidora felt as though she was within the scene itself.
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Re: The Beauty of Imagination [P-Toon]

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 12/24/2012 5:52 PM

Book on her back, quill located on the back of her ear, and her glasses placed on her cute black nose, the little Likuta was walking around the caverns.  Thinking while looking around, she remembered this being in part of an unfinished novel.  

"'As her heart grew weaker, she saw all of the stars gaze upon the poor soul.  Wanting, waiting, watching.  The girl passed out full and...  and...'  Oooh darn it!  I forgot the rest of that," yelled the Likuta as she sat down and rubbed her cheeks in a angered manner.

Normally the Likuta could remember most of her stories.  But this one, she couldn't remember half of what she said or wrote while trying to write it.  It frustrated her to no end.  "Dummy dum dum I became," she said to herself.  After that few secont tantrum, she pulled the book off of her back and flipped through the pages.  "It's got to be around here somewhere I swears it!"
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/24/2012 6:18 PM

"It's got to be around here somewhere I swears it!"

Isidora stopped in her tracks (well, metaphorically speaking) when she heard this.  Immediately, the girl was curious as to what else was down there.  She knew that there were other people who came to Craiss, for certain; however, she was uncertain of anything that would sound remotely like that.

"What?  Who speaks like that?" she asked.  "I know I've heard someone speak like that before, but that was only because I got dragged to movies that had a character that spoke like that..."

She turned around slowly and looked around, looking for the other person who spoke.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 12/24/2012 6:32 PM

"Hmmm, now where are you ya little--" the Likuta heard another voice and looked around.  "Uhm, I know my ways around characters.  But I never heard someone's voice as elegant as the one I hear now," she said, closing the book.  Setting it back onto her back, the Likuta started to wander arbout to find the person who spokem with an angelic voice.  She wandered about before bumping into something quite scale like and also feathery.  The Likuta blinked and looked up to see a really tall Seraphent.  Fffffffffff.... Holy fudgecake on Christmas Eve, that creature's really tall! she thought, slowly backing away with her position changing and now looking at the creature with a face filled with fear.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/24/2012 6:39 PM

As soon as she saw the Likuta--specifically, as soon as she saw the fear on the Likuta's face--Isidora felt something twist in her and she bent down slowly.  "I'm not going to hurt you, little Likuta," she said calmly.  She realized that, with how small the Likuta was compared to her, and how large she was (for she was about as large as a Seraphent could be), her argument was probably not convincing.

"Uhm... ah, how can I put this...?" she asked herself, looking around.  After a moment, she bent down to the point where her head was against the ground.  "I can assure you that I mean no harm to you; I came here to contemplate things," she said.  "It... it's something I do from time to time.  I can imagine things better down here, in the caverns."

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 12/24/2012 6:46 PM

The Likuta was scared to death.  I'm dead, I'm dead, I am soooo dea--Wait what did she say? Until it spoke, the fear went away.  Sitting upright, she looked at the Seraphent as it lay her head on the ground to the sane height as the Likuta.  "So wait.... you come to someplace to think of what to create as well?" she said.  

The Likuta was majorly surprised about this.  Never has she met someone who walks around to find a good place to think of creative things before.  "Uhm.... what's your name might I ask?"
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/24/2012 7:13 PM

"Isidora Tanya, or just Isidora--or even just Isi," the Seraphent said.  "And yes, I travel around looking for places to think.  Today, it... it happened to be Craiss."

Here, she looked at the Likuta.  "So, I take it that you are here to create, as well?" she asked.  "Are you--no, that couldn't be... I've never encountered another Muse before..." she said, looking down at her gemstone as it swirled with images again.  After a moment, she looked away from the gemstone and back to the Likuta.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 12/25/2012 1:55 AM

The quill the Likuta had started to change from black to Royal purple.  She gasped and took the quill and looked at it, then looked at Isidora.  "You're a Muse?  I-I'm a muse as well!  My name is Musa Vitoliosho!"

Musa took out her book and flipped through the book to find a blank page, anywhere exactly.  Her eyes glowing a bit as ink went from her paws towards the quill and she begun to write a miscellaneous sentence or two.  But then it became three, then four, a paragraph to two paragraphs.  Musa couldn't stop till she blinked and the ink stopped.  She was in a daze and couldn't remember where she was for about a minute before returning to reality.  "Uhm.... Whoopsies, guess I went into my semi-hyper trance mode again and went insane with the writing again," she said.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate