Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: Preparation for War (OPEN)

Postby Thunder » 06/24/2013 9:52 PM

Unlike the other two, this man, Cedric, was human like Ryuu- or at least he had taken on a human form. It made him seem more harmless, but Ryuu knew that many beings in Evelon could transform, and he was prepared for that to happen. Despite the medic's words and polite bow, he remained vigilant and studied the newcomer with a careful gaze. "...I am Ryuu, if you did not hear before," he greeted. "I suppose you are involved in the brewing war too?"

Ryuu didn't expect the medic to know about the conflict any more than his comrades did, but talking to Cedric was still worth a shot. And with that in mind, he got another idea of something he could ask. "If I may..." he began, "what drove you three to side with the Imperialists?" He wasn't sure if they would reveal such information, but if they did answer, it would give him more details to work off of.

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Previous