Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

shout out your love! now, hero! | private | training

Postby robopup24 » 12/07/2013 7:04 PM

Craiss Caverns was an unwelcoming place. From a distance in the sky, the caves seemed like dark scabs on the land. Closer, it wasn't much to look at. A jagged surface, devoid of much life, empty shells of what it used to be. It was a gloomy backdrop for their journey, and perhaps befitting.

They came, after all, to prepare themselves for the slaughter of other lands.

The Corbine circled in the dreary sky, its eyes whirring as it peered at the land below. Once it spotted its colorful master, it began to descend. With a caw announcing it presence, it landed upon a hulking piece of stone.

--no, not stone. It was a massive Garagnir, slumbering on the surface with his head dipped as if he were some parrot of sorts instead of the hulking monstrosity he was. Each whistling breath he let out sent out a gust that washed over the ragtag group below them. They were a mismatched bunch, who seemed as if they didn't belong. And that was exactly why Abiel had taken them in.

The Corbine glided from the Garagnir's head, landing upon Abiel's outstretched arm. It buzzed, the noise becoming louder as Abiel stroked its head and allowed it to nip his finger. "I can't refuse them," he said. "It's not that surprising to you is it, Willy?"

The Willy in question was a squat Myu Reaper who had a habit of appearing and reappearing--some of Abiel's kids called him the Cheshire Cat, much to his amusement. He had his usual smile on his face, though the way his tails flicked hinted at some dissatisfaction.

"Pure souls, you promised," he reminded Abiel. "Can't blame me for wanting to check my stock, huh? Not a lotta of these kids are going to stay fresh if you send them off in a war like this."

"I have no intention of offering them up for recruitment." The Mint Teigu cooed to the Corbine. "What they choose to do with the skills they've been given is up to them."

"You're a dirty cheater. Ain't fair of you to pull this card on me--if you wanted to cut the contract, you should've said so up front instead of leading me 'round the nose like this. I would've split for greener pastures."

Abiel smiled. "Be patient. You'll have them in time. Their safety is my priority." He lifted his arm and the Corbine took off in a flutter of feathers, vanishing into the grey sky. "Always."
robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate