Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: I see Dead People [P]

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/29/2015 4:58 PM

Jack sees he has her attention and grins. “Guess not. It's better if you steer clear of that house. It used to be some creepy old orphanage run by this crazy old lady. She offed herself when the police started investigating the house after a bunch of the kids disappeared. The old woman who lives there now is like...her great-granddaughter or somethin'.”

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Jack pauses for dramatic effect. He can tell Shelly is interested, and it's a far cry from before. At least she's looking at him now. “She's super creepy, and my mom always tries to get me to bring her casseroles. But she won't even open her door. I dunno.”

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Jack shrugs, leaning back on the couch and gazing across the street. Shelly rolls her eyes and stands. “Well, thanks for the history lesson, professor. But I've got to get unpacked.” Shelly stands, pulling her earbuds out of her ears. She's not very impressed by this boy. And he dresses like a hippie.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/29/2015 4:59 PM

Jack stands up as well, and calls after her. “Uh, hey! Maybe I'll see you around at school?”

Shelly pauses and turns. She sees the hopeful look in his eye. Okay, well maybe he wasn't that bad. And since she was starting a new school, she'd need friends. And why not one on her own block?

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/29/2015 5:00 PM

Her gaze drifts to the house across the street. It still makes her shiver, because there's something wrong with it. Something off. She quickly tears her gaze away and looks back and Jack.

A half-smile lights up her face. “Yeah, Jack. Maybe I'll see you around at school.”

Shelly doesn't miss his return smile as she heads into the house. Maybe this place wouldn't be so bad after all.

----

(LVL UP)

+12 Defense, +8 Offense
+4 All other Stats

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous