Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Wish Quickly, You're Bleeding Out {M:L,V,G?}

Postby Saahs » 03/20/2018 11:15 PM

Sticks ambled his way through the cave's winding tunnels, the walls etched with runes and lined with bio-luminescent gunk as always. It was a sight Sticks had gotten used to over the years of coming in and out of these caves to meet up with a certain fellow. A very worried sort of person, who always dreaded the worst of any scenario, regardless of the seriousness of the situation. But he was very easy to draw pain out of, which made working with him all the more easy, so Sticks didn't mind being sort of "on dial" with this person, whose name he still had yet to be told.

The way to their chosen meeting spot was seared into his mind; left, right for a long while, left down a long spiralling tunnel, take the middle path out of three, then a right, down another spiral and skip the first fork out of the ramp, but take the second. This path would run for about half an hour's worth of walking, before he'd come to their meeting spot. But given this call was apparently time sensitive, Sticks was doing no such thing as walking, but rather sprinting through the corridors in a smaller version of his true form. Which will not be described, as no one was yet there to see it any how, and he fully intended on shifting back to human form upon arrival, thank you very much.
when that light goes out this eve,
some will run, and some will grieve.

if you have a reason, or if you believe,
in darkness we trust.

the whores and gentlemen, they lead,
trails of insecurities.

i am not a watchman, i do as i please.

in darkness i trust.

About/Journal | Zoo Pen | Documents | Wishlist
Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer