Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Nightmares In The Mist [solo, E]

Postby Shaetani » 07/05/2018 3:45 PM

Craiss Caverns relocation at the end please.
Kamikaze - M - 2 - 7 posts

He was a creature of nightmares; known to the dream world as a wraith, a hunger. Taridan had heard of the mists and asked him to come; to investigate but upon his arrival he found himself with a dilemma. He had shifted from the dream world to the entrance of the caverns; his body formed in such a way that water was not required for breathing. Magics. He had thread. Thin spider thread silky and sticky and tuned to his body. He would not get lost.

86 word count for post
8th post
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate

Re: Nightmares In The Mist [solo, E]

Postby Shaetani » 07/06/2018 2:51 PM

Devora -F - 1 - 0 posts

She had received the note saying to go and meet a fellow in order to begin exploring the black mist. She'd carefully packed up her supplies and shouldered her equipment and then set off. She was not expecting the creature that was waiting for her however. She had seen him around the farm some but never had a chance to speak with him. "Hello I'm Devora." He didn't look like a typical body guard or adventurer. Maybe he knew more about the mist than he was letting on? That could be part of why he'd been picked as her guide.

101 word count

[Event posts end here]
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate