Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Cave hunting (Open)

Postby Krystalolive » 06/12/2008 10:22 PM

ImageImage

Nagaina (anthro)~~Maree

Nagaina looked around, then at the little kuhna that dragged her here. She smiled, then looked around the cave, while Maree ran around. "Wow, this place is better than I thought it would be! Look at all of these markings, and these minerals in the walls." She jumped around, running farther into the cave. Nagaina ran after her, trying to remember the way she was running. "Maree! Slow down!"
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby Firenzata » 06/13/2008 7:07 AM

(( May I join? ))

Kuno had come to these caves to study them further.  The last time he had even seen them was so long ago, when he was a younger teenager.  He was still a very young adult, though, but he needed to return and refresh his memory on them.  No sooner had it been since he had enetered and examined the walls a little did he hear the sound of someone yelling.  He cocked his ears up and forward and starred into the caves, deeper inside from where he was standing.

[1]
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ImageImageImage

^ Click please! I'd greatly appreciate it!
Firenzata
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1695
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 06/13/2008 2:17 PM

Ah, caves. This was where Jezabel was in her element. It was dark, wet, and absolutely perfect. The bats fluttering overhead were just as familiar to her as birds were to the outside world. Everything was just perfect.

And then came the yelling. Why did people who vistied here have to be so loud? She stomped out of her alcove, scattering small bugs as she did so. There she saw a kuhna running by followed by a strange looking human. "Hey," she growled. "Must you be so loud? I'm here for something, and I'm never going to find it with you making such a racket out here!"

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate

22~2

Postby Krystalolive » 06/13/2008 2:43 PM

(Yay, people joined. Yes you may Firenzata, do you want to bring Paint since Maree and him have a breeding?)

Maree stopped, then looked at Nagaina. "Sorry, I got carried awa-" She turned around, seeing a Shimin. She looked at the small thing, scared. "S-sorry. I just ran into the caves and Nagaina was coming to h-help me." She looked back, seeing Nagaina was behind her. Nagaina looked at the Shimin. "Hello, I'm Nagaina and this is Maree. Who are you?" She said the question with a little venom at the end.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 06/13/2008 3:28 PM

Jezabel glanced from the Kuhna to the girl. "I'm Jezabel Shini. I'm here on a mission. What about you?" She folded her arms over her chest, then glanced past the pair to a shadow in the dark. For a moment, she thought it was the object of her quest, but then realized it was too tall. Most likely a Lucain. Gods, those things were everywhere...

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firenzata » 06/13/2008 4:07 PM

(( Sure! ))

*Paint*

Paint strolled causally, but silently, into the caves. His fur stood up for a second when he heard the unexpected yelling that happened.  shaking it off, he treaded on, almost bumping into Kuno, the biggest Lucian owned by his mistress.  "Oh!" he said, as he almost touched his pelt. "Sorry Kuno! It is nice to see you here, though!" He added. "Say....want to walk with me?" Paint quickly asked.

[1]

*Kuno*

Kuno blinked at the sound of the farmiliar Kuhna's voice. He had seen it around the breeding area that their mistress owned. Looking over and giving him a quick glance, he went over to the wall and gave it a quick lick, before replying, "Sure, why not?" With a simple flick of an ear. He was now used to making desisions for others, being the Alpha of the Blue Moon pack.  He never did, though, let that get ahead of him and his personal life as well. Without speaking, he began to walk over to where the predicted source of the yelling came from, with the Kuhna following him.

[2]

ImageImageImage

Firenzata
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

23~~3

Postby Krystalolive » 06/13/2008 7:12 PM

Nagaina half smiled, then glanced at Maree. "Well, little Miss Cave Explorer wanted to see this place, though Krystal told me to come along to find the new creature here." She entrance, seeing two figures. She looked at Maree, the nodded to the Lucain and Kuhna. Maree smiled and walked over to the two. She looked at the Kuhna, smiling. "Hi, I'm Maree. Who are you two?"
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firenzata » 06/13/2008 8:30 PM

*Paint*

Wow, this tide Kuhna, Maree, was very pretty.  Her apearence was also very mesmerising. "Hello." Paint said, dipping his head in welcome. "I'm Paint, and this is Kuno." He greeted. He looked back up at the wierd-looking human as well. "Hello to you as well." He added. Wow, he was such a gentleman, he just thought to himself.

[2]

*Kuno*

Kuno dipped his head in welcome as well when Paint said his name. His dark, brown-red eyes flashed from the anthro to the Kuhna.  "Greetings. If you don't mind my asking, what brings you to these magnificent caves?" Kuno asked the two of them, curious to find out. He lifted his head back up high again, holding his pride and politeness.

[3]

ImageImageImage

Firenzata
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 06/14/2008 5:52 PM

Jezabel rolled her eyes. She'd seen what usually happened when two of what the humans called "breedable" pets got together. And she didn't have time for a couple of lovey-dovey kitty cats.

She cleared her throat loudly to draw attention, then said, "Well, I'm here for something important, as are you." She pointed to Nagaina. "And I'm dead set on finding an Akail. If you're here for one, fine. If not, why are you here? Something tells me a Lucain and a Kuhna wouldn't be attracted to such a dank place for no reason."

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

24~~ 4

Postby Krystalolive » 06/14/2008 11:57 PM

Nagaina looked at the small Shimin. "Hehe, you talk big for one so small yea know? No offense." She smiled, then turned back to the Lucain and the new kuhna. "I'm here to find the new creature around here. Jezabel said it was called a Akail." She glanced at the Shimin again.

Maree looked at Paint. "Hi! She's Nagaina, and I'm here to search the cave for interesting things, and to see the amazing minerals in the rocks." She looked around the cave again, smiling.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 06/22/2008 1:52 PM

Jezabel simply glared at the snake woman before turning away. Her dark gaze scanned the obsidian tunnels that branched off in a never-ending maze. Those Imperials sure had made a mess of things.

She closed her eyes and sighed, trying to block out the chatter of the Kuhna. She was never going to find an Akail at this rate.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 07/05/2008 5:56 PM

(Bump... Firenzata, it's your turn! XD)
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby felinemagic » 07/18/2008 5:00 PM

Saffron Yonyuu

Sevass glanced up at the ancient runes, jotting down something in her notepad. The Saffron Yonyuu was not meant to be down in the caves- she was supposed to be amongst the clouds and sky. However, Sevass gave no mind to this as she walked slowly. taking every etching and painting in. When she had proposed to go to the caverns, her human, Feline, had offered her a companion for the journey- but, knowing another being would only interrupt her scholarly goals, the Yonyuu had refused.

Unknown to Feline, however, Sevass had had a goal in mind that she did not know about.

For Sevass wished to study not only the ancient caverns, she also wished to capture a wild pet, called an Akail. The Saffron pet desired to learn more about the breed through observation and studies- and, then, write a volume about what she had found. But for now, she observed the markings that ran from floor to ceiling all about the caverns, as she did the various mineral deposits and types of stone that made them up. Suddenly, noise- voices- echoed down the long halls to reach Sevass's sensitive Yonyuu ears, causing her to snort in annoyance. How was she going to get any of her studies done with all that racket? Striding in the direction the voices had come from, the Yonyuu turned a corner to see several others conversing. "Excuse me," she spoke, interrupting the conversation. "But would you please talk in quieter tones?"
<center>Image
</center>
felinemagic
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 118
Donate
Location: ... Somewhere, but we all know one thig; Feline is OUT of her MIND!

Postby Azura Rayume » 09/29/2008 5:29 PM

Jezabel stomped an aggitated foot. Between the stupid kuhnas and the insults, not to mention a chicken-scratch loving Yonyuu who happened to speak, she was having a horrible day. This would have gone son much better if she's gone with her brother. Or alone. Alone was always good.

With a final backwards glare at the hodgepodge group that had managed to irritate her no end, she stomped off, claws clicking menacingly on the stone.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate