Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 06/25/2008 8:21 PM

The spines along it's back dropped, head lowering defeatedly. Was if giving up? So soon? Wow, maybe the pets had a way with words or-

Nevermind. Mine, and perhaps a few of the groups, mistake. This akail wasn't going down without a fight, it seemed. With a furious hiss the creature threw itself at Irenth.
"I will not go down without a fight!" The creature hissed, speaking allowed for the first time. The voice held a... feminine quality? Well that was surprising! Not many would have assumed the akail a female.

(( Even I didn't know till I wrote this. Go figure. Have fun guys. By the way, I fail at fight scenes. o3o;; So I guess the akail's doomed to failure? XD;; ))
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 06/26/2008 3:11 PM

Irenth stood there for a minute, shocked at the voice that had come from this fierce creature.  But now was not the time to be surprised at the Akail being a female.  He launched himself in the air, colliding with the Akail.  His claws were unsheathed as he clawed into the poor creature's skin as he hissed quietly, "So you choose to battle.  Well, you'll soon learn not to underestimate even those of Purine alliances."  He cast a glance to the Evren Bruiser, who was looking at him in a most curious way.  "Irenth, you are still confusing me.  Why are you even defending me?"

"Because... I..."

He cut himself off here.  "I'll tell you later!' He said, redirecting his focus to the Akail.  He could not let her get an upper hand over him.

{12}{11}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 06/26/2008 4:25 PM

The two creatures fell to the ground in a dark heap of fur and scales... and claws, don't forget those. The akail slashed into her opponent without mercy, snapping her teeth towards his neck. But no, she hadn't expected this much anger and power from the little being. She'd hoped to make use of his smaller size, scare the others off and get out of this.

This really had gone horribly wrong. If she was taken from her home only more and more of these creatures would invade her home to steal away her kin. She could not allow that.
"You should have left... When you had the chance!"

(( She's angreh~ o3o;;; ))

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 06/26/2008 4:36 PM

"Bah.  We still have a chance." Irenth said.  "We have the advantage of numbers on our side.  We also have the advantage of being bred for war." The Sulkuhna looked at the situation, his fur still bristling at the fact that the Akail attacked.  Yera, however, was making her way over to Irenth and the Akail.

"And what of those that come merely to grave for Si'Hana?  Will your kin attack them as well although they mean you no harm?" She said, her eyes hard yet worried.  "Not everyone comes to search for you.  I... I was foolish and followed the hiss I heard, and now, we've created this little, ah..."

"Misunderstanding?" Irenth ventured, keeping the Akail pinned as best he could as he look over at Yera, his eyes... caring?  Almost... understanding?

...Okay.  I do not understand him. Yera thought.

{13}{12}{11}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 06/26/2008 5:10 PM

Irenth growled as he snapped at Zears and returned to his spot atop the Akail.  "I am not fighting her now." He said calmly.  "I am merely preventing her escape." Yera sat and watched for a minute, and then, she positioned herself in front of Irenth.  "Well... fighting or not, I must say... That was... impressive."

Amar blinked, as did Irenth.  "But... Yera... you're never impressed with what I do..." Irenth said, not even noting that he hadn't said "Yeraitia" or simply "Evren".  The Bruiser smiled as she circled Irenth for a moment.  "Hm... You somehow managed to take down an Akail without severely injuring her... You came to my aid when you wotherwise would have let me die, and when I asked you why, you said, "I can't just let you die.'  You seriously expect me to not suspect something?"

Irenth swallowed and thought.  Okay.  She's good at this.  "Yera... I've actually been meaning to tell you... Well, although I always seemed to argue everything you said and pretended never to understand why you'd want to grieve for a Purist, I always understood... and..." Okay.  You've started confessing, now just...!

"I... I love you, Yera..."
He finally said.

{14}{13}{12}

[[xD Totally random thing.]]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 06/27/2008 3:33 PM

(( Akail: .... Ew! MUSHY FEELINGS! DX;  RE2: I half expect a care bear stare, guys. -tosses flowers around at the lovers- Silly faces. XD;; Also, I don't know who Irenth is anymore. XD;; So confused. T^T;; ))

Well... This was... What was this? What did she care? While this beast confessed it's love to the bruiser the akail jerked her upper body beneath the one holder her, swinging one clawed hand up at the one pinning her. She wasn't going down without a fight. She'd die before leaving this place and she wasn't about to answer their questions.

(( haha, Akail doesn't care if she kills a luff of somebody. Irenth is silly. oPo Feartheshortness ))

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 06/27/2008 3:55 PM

Bam! The Akail's claw landed firmly on Irenth's jaw, knocking him to the side.  Yera, however, moved to leap on top of the Akail, her metal guards turned so that they would land smack on the Akail's face--not a pleasant thing.

Amar leapt onto Yera's back, his fur bristled, making him appear to be a black and purple hissing puffball.  So she wanted to fight?  Well, then, she'd get a fight.

{15}{14}{13}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 06/27/2008 11:32 PM

Ha! Yes! Without a moments hesitation the akail scrambled to her feet and ran. Ran like the wind. The one holding her tail? Didn't matter to her she just ran, loosing one of the tendrils at the end of her tail. But she wouldn't loose her life here, she wouldn't go with these creatures. She'd rethink attacking a group. She'd get a larger group, completely overwhelm them. Yes, yes. This was a learning experience. Rarely did one in the caverns survive a "learning experience". She was grateful.

She quickly blended in and became lost within the shadows. It seemed as if the group had fumbled up this chance. Perhaps confessing your love while pinning down a wild animal wasn't such a good idea.

(( Aw, seems you failed in taming the akail. Shame that, but she was a bit of a jerk, so maybe it's best that you didn't. o3o;;; Fear the shortness. D= And dun hate me if you could. T^T;; Appreciated~ ))

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous