Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Postby Silverin » 07/01/2008 3:32 PM

Baskira then took out a bag that held meat in it and smelled of blood he took a peace out and began to chew on it. "It would be nice to see the grave I have been hearing so much about and that is the depth of the cave right, and scence the akail don't have very meny things to eat down here they have to resort to people who wonder down here, a free meal with out a fight would look pritty inviting." Baskira said with a peace of flesh still in his mouth.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Saroko » 07/01/2008 4:08 PM

"Then what of you, dog?" said Dicius cooly  "While you shoot down our plans, you have yet to present us with one of your own.  You also say that you can lead us out, but you have yet to live up to your claims.  Tell me, do you truely know how to get out of here or is it that you do not wish us to leave?"  He looked straight at Ras unflinchingly.  His eyes seemed to boor into her and in the half light they took on an almost hypnotic appearance.

An odd silence fell and  lasted a few moments before Dicius finally spoke.  "Baskra?  do you have any more of those meats?"  An idea was forming in his head.

(Dicius 2/5)
ImageImage

Hear the cries of the forgotten dead
See their bones littering the lands
Feel my sword cutting off your head
See the blood upon your hands
Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 764
Donate

Postby Silverin » 07/01/2008 4:58 PM

Baskira looked at him. "What sort of idea did you have in mind?" he asked now holding a huge bag of meat. "I might have the same idea seeing they would be very hungery and looking for food and plus glowing might attrackt them seeing it is how they communicate with one another" he said to Dicius with a grin.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 07/01/2008 5:32 PM

Kiyomi held back a growl as she glared at Ras.  "Well, at least I'm trying to think of something useful."  She spat, her tails twitching angrilly.  

Star raised an eyebrow at the small feline.  She had never heard her this mad before.  That Ras sure could get under others' skins.  She was beginning to grow tired of all the arguments.  She marched forward pass the others.  "I don't know about any of you, but I'm going to move this search further."  She looked at Kiyomi.  

Kiyomi gave a short sigh and followed her slow moving friend.  She glanced back, unsure if the others wanted to go solo or not.

{20} {15}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby Silverin » 07/01/2008 5:43 PM

Baskira looked at them walk off and sat there in thought. He said " Wow to most people Ras is realy what she is, a female dog" Baskira then looked at Dicius. "Should we fallow them?" he said still looking at Dicius.

(ugg lobster not going down all that good )

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Missy » 07/02/2008 2:06 AM

"And you yet to ask me, Dicius, for my plan. Too busy making your own, I saw, and chose to be silent, except to point out some flaws." Of all the remarks she might have made, sudden attacks she might have chosen, she was not prepared to hear herself sounding so calm. She really had wanted to leap, snarling, at his throat, braining him with her mace. But she didn't, and she still refused to turn and face them. Ignoring the comment about leading them out, Ras shook her head. "Really, it would be a shame for you to al die down here."

"And little one, your idea wasn't without flaws, but it was fairly decent. You just chose the wrong thing to track." Following their own scent would help them out of the cave, assuming they could still pick it up.

Baskira's atempt at an insult almost made her laugh. Insults didn't work if they were the technical form, but Baskira no doubt thought he had made a joke. "And I wonder how often you and Dicius have been mistaken for one?" A little pointless, but she needed to respond.

Flames still out, she decided to follow the two she had first met. It would be better, somehow, eventually, if she helped them get out when they finished. Especially if she could get away from the two glowing nit-wits.
Missy
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/02/2008 10:24 AM

Baskira shook his head at Ras as his coment was not a joke but the truth as she was alot bossy and thought to highly of her self, the only thing he could see her looking up to was a person that could beat her in a fight and even then she may still be a sassy bossy dog. He thought to him self how fun it would be to mess with her mind seeing it would probely be very interesting to explore her thoughts and her weaknesses but he would leave it be for now for she had yet to insalt him seeing she had every one else. He shok his head and said "You are a very grochy dog but is world such as this who can blame you." he could see she was trying to be as nice as her dignety would let her, but he could also see that she was improving.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Daynah » 07/02/2008 6:15 PM

Common Yonyuu
Angel

Dreamsnare Yonyuu
Flyvera

a soft glow was being emitted from deep in the caverns. Flyvera's Fur glowed softly. "Are we going in there?" asked Angel a little terrified.
"Well of course we are!" Snapped Flyvera "If our owner wants a Akail our owner will get a Akail."
"Okay, okay! No need to snap at me." Said Angel
As they started down the cave they heard noises. "sounds like someone's talking down there" Flyvera pointed out, her fur emitting a little more light into he cave.  Angel was entranced by the beauty of the cave. "Huh?" she said "I didn't catch that?"
And yet I wonder why I'm stuck down here with you thought Flyvera to herself "You know Capricorn doesn't complain as much as you do" said Flyvera.
"Capricorn this, Capricorn that, must you put his name in every sentence you make?" said Angel
"I do not!"
"Um..Ya You do!"
"Like when!?"
"just now!...."
As they continued down the cave they continued to argue. Unaware of were they were walking...
Daynah
Banned
Pets | Items
Keystones: 122
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 07/02/2008 7:38 PM

Kiyomi gave a quick smile at Ras's sudden politeness.  It was as close to a complement she would get from her so she enjoyed it.  

She slowly stopped and turned around, ears turning straight ahead.  "More people?" She mumbled softly.  A glowing drew her eyes but it was not emitting from the others in the group.  

Star slowed her pace to where she was barely walking.  Turning her head slightly she spoke.  "You mean even more have come?"  She noticed that Ras had apparently decided to tag along.  The smell of the meat that Dicius and Baskira had pulled out was beginning to fill the cave, even with the wind currents flowing in and out.  'What on earth are they doing back there?'  She gave a small snort to get the smell out of her nose.

"Hello?  Who's there?"  Kiyomi called out, still facing the growing light.  

{21} {16}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby Silverin » 07/02/2008 7:55 PM

Baskira pricked his ears and said "More yonyuus" he then looked at the rest or the group and grumbled a bit. He then put the meat away.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Daynah » 07/05/2008 3:56 PM

Angel had become tired with fighting Flyvera, When she heard a voice call from inside the cave. Flyvera, who had been resting on the floor with her paws crossed pricked up her ears to the voice "Who's there?" it echoed.  "Well, well, well..."said Flyvera "More creatures such as our selves" she said to angel who had been staring down the dark cave. "Let us go and see who they are.." said Flyvera as she got up and walked down the tunnel casually, towards the voices. "Flyvera, and Angel..." She called down the tunnel
Daynah
Banned
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 07/06/2008 12:49 PM

Baskira lifted his head and cot the answer to the little Kuhnas calls, he could also sense them trough the walls of the cave and they where Yonyuus and where not to far away. He could tell that one was the same as him and the other was a common one. He shook his head "My we are getting a bit of a crowd going here" he said looking at the others.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Daynah » 07/06/2008 3:51 PM

Flyvera Heard more talking as they went along, it was getting louder.
"Another Yonyuu..." She said to herself.
"What did you say?" asked angel interupting Flyvera's thoughts.
"Nothing...Another Yonyuu's down here."
"What really!?"
Flyvera was uneasy, Another Yonyuu... She thought to herself.
"Maybe we should split up" she suggested to Angel.
"What? Why?" said Angel distressed.
"Well for one You can go towards the Voice that first called us and...Do you smell meat?" she said abruptly.  "yah" said angel "yah I do..."She said
"Let's split up...You can go towards the meat-smell and, I, can go towards the smaller less creepy voices.." Said Angel then she sprinted down the tunnel.
*Sigh* "Ahh well..." Said Flyvera as she walked on towards the meat-smell...
Daynah
Banned
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 07/06/2008 5:24 PM

Baskira was now looking rather annoyed, and he had put away the meat so no one else was disturbed by the smell, but that he thought was the key to finding a Akail as they would be very hungry seeing that there is not much down here except for some people looking for a Akail.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Daynah » 07/06/2008 6:47 PM

As Flyvera approached the Source of the meaty-smell. She saw a Yonyuu exactly like herself. She Uttered a laugh "Well" she said to the Other Yonyuu "Looks like I'm not the only one with that Idea." She said as she took out a Glob of fresh red meat from the pack she had slung around her neck. She put it back into it's place then turned to the Yonyuu "My Name's Flyvera" she said to the other Yonyuu "What's yours?..."
Daynah
Banned
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext