Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Postby Silverin » 07/06/2008 7:06 PM

Baskira looked at her sort of stunned that she had gotten there so fast. "Well nice to meet you I am Baskira" He replied. He looked at her up and down then said " What are you doing down here other than it is dark and Yonyuus like dark caves." He then looked at the others.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 07/06/2008 7:10 PM

Kiyomi and Star listened as they revealed their names.  Kiyomi relaxed her muscles as she felt they were of no threat.  She sniffed the air and turned to Star.  "Yeah, they're Yonyuus."  

"Tell me about it."  Star agreed with Baskira.  Kiyomi observed as another Yonyuu exactly like Baskira approached him from the shadows.  "It seems the smell of fresh meat does attract others."  She didn't mind the smell of the meat, unlike Star.  It was a good idea to bring meat I guess.  Wonder why we didn't think of that...  She trailed off into thought.  

Picking a spot void of rocks, Star carefully laid down.  With more joining the group, moving on would probably take more time.  No sense in causing herself pain if it didn't accomplish anything.  She propped her tender feet on a small boulder and looked at Ras.  She wondered how she would take having more join in the search.

{22} {17}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby Missy » 07/06/2008 8:00 PM

If you were to go anywhere, anywhere at all that had something interesting, there was bound to be a large number of others. Ras had not suspected there would be this many more, and was not pleased. Any Akail that might have been trying to hunt anyone in the group would be intimidated by the growing numbers, and leave before she would even catch a glimpse of the dweller. She was quite sorry that moving around the tunnel and smashing them into bloody pulps would not be accepted by Star and Kiyomi. Though, with any luck, their presence would not hold her back anymore.

"Maybe they'll be more polite." Ras growled lowly, thinking of Baskira and his constant barrage of annoyances. Watching Star lay down, Ras decided to follow suit, but instead sat to watch whatever was to unfold. Akail would almost definitely avoid attacking the group, unless they were starving or insane.

((Lack of muse+Lack of Internet))
Missy
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Daynah » 07/07/2008 3:04 PM

"I was looking for an Akail for my trainer" she said plainly better to make friends than be enimies. "What were you doing here?" She said as she watched Angel run up to the other creatures...

Angel walked up to the kuhuna, just to merely say hi, She didn't like the dark where as Flyvera loved it. "typical" she said as she saw Flyvera introduce herself to the other yonyuu. "What's your name?" she said turning her atention to the kuhuna.
Daynah
Banned
Pets | Items
Keystones: 122
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 07/09/2008 4:54 PM

Star raised an eyebrow at the surprisingly calm reaction from Ras.  She'd merely given a smart remark.  Maybe she wasn't as horrible as she seemed.  Only time would show Star if she was or not.

She was beginning to think like her.  Would the sight of a large group make an Akail rethink making an appearance?  Or would it do just the opposite and entice one to show at the chance of a good meal?  

Meanwhile, Kiyomi focused on the newcomers.  "You can call me Kiyomi."  She started.  "And we came to find an Akail as well."  'If this many were here in just this one place, then the number in the entire cave is sure to be great!'  She thought to herself.  She wasn't sure if that would help or harm their chances of finding one.

{23} {18}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Daynah » 07/09/2008 5:28 PM

"Really!" Angel said her eyes glittering "That's great!" she said jumping up and down. Then she looked over at Flyvera.

"I'm gonna go down the tunnel's and place a meat trial" Said Flyvera. "Is anyone going to come with me?" She said looking at everyone in the Cave.
Daynah
Banned
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 07/09/2008 11:08 PM

Baskira burst out in laughter. " A trail of meat would be a good Idea, maybe from the depth of the darkness to where we are now, if we could just lure them out." He said with a grin on his face but in his mind he had agreed with Ras there where to many people in one place for any Akail to think of attacking or searching for food unless they where in a pack, and even then the group was giving off to much light. Baskira then put his glow down to a minimum of a dim light like on a Akail's back. He felt that Ras was quite smart and wise but the fact that she was rude to some was enough to draw others away from her wisdom, he would show some respect to her and with a flicker his light was out.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Daynah » 07/10/2008 6:33 PM

Flyvera watched as Baskira put his light out. It's was a smart idea. She lessened her glow to. "Are you coming?" she said impatiently. "Or am I going to have to Leave by myself?" She looked over to Angel. "Hey!" She Called to her friend "You go and get P'llomar, And Elegion! Maybe Expert Trackers can Find a Akail." With a nod Angel bid good bye to everyone and rushed out of the cave. "Now" said Flyvera "I'm going to Go deeper into the tunnels, maybe an Akail is down there somewhere and is just Hidding." She said as she Turned to go deeper into the Cave. "Besides a large Crowd won't make an Akail go anywhere near this place" She said as she looked at everyone's faces "and If anyone was smart You'd do the same and get a move on. Also," She looked at Baskira.
"If anyone wishes to come with me then please say so now..."
Daynah
Banned
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 07/13/2008 4:40 PM

As everyone's attention focused on the new yonyuus, Dicius stepped to the far side of the group.  He had actually thought of spreading out the meats as soon as Baskira had pulled them out, but before he could voice it, the yonyuus had appeared.

Dicius watched as Baskira faded his markings.  Dicius wished he could do that.  He wished that he could help.  But he knew he couldn't.  Just being there was hampering the group.  Leaving was the best option.  He hadn't told anyone before but he had a photographic memory and could've easily have gotten out. But now he couldn't help but feel torn to stay and help these people.  

He remembered his words 'We should just keep moving forward.'  They were the same words that Ras had put down earlier.  But she had missed their meaning.  These people could not leave without an Akail, and he could not leave until he had seen the grave.  What was the point of leaving if the goals had not been accomplished?  

Steel began to smother his doubt.  He would remain silent, but he would stay.  At least until all goals were met.

(Sorry I'm late.  I've been without a computer and I will continue to be without one for a few more weeks.  I don't want to pull Dicius out yet, so if all of you could just imagine that he's still there, I'd be grateful.)
ImageImage

Hear the cries of the forgotten dead
See their bones littering the lands
Feel my sword cutting off your head
See the blood upon your hands
Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 764
Donate

Postby Daynah » 07/13/2008 4:48 PM

Flyvera watched as the anthro Draculii Thought. "Hey you!" she said "You want to come with me as I go deeper or what?" She looked at the group. "I need an awnser or I'm going alone" she said irritably.
Daynah
Banned
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 07/13/2008 9:51 PM

Dicius nearly started in suprise.  With a sigh, he shook his head.  "Sorry.  I can't dim my eyes or markings like he can," he apologized, nodding toward Baskira.  "Thank you for asking though."
ImageImage

Hear the cries of the forgotten dead
See their bones littering the lands
Feel my sword cutting off your head
See the blood upon your hands
Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 764
Donate

Postby Silverin » 07/14/2008 9:53 AM

Baskira looked at him and said "Well it is not your fault that you were born that way." he then turned and faced Flyvera and said " Well splitting up is a good idea to lure Akail it still is dangerous and we must keep are wits about us" He said wondering off in to th darkness, his body melting away in to the shadows.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Daynah » 07/14/2008 3:41 PM

Flyvera nodded "well at least someone wants to Look for one..." She said as she followed Baskira into the deepths of the caverns.
Daynah
Banned
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Missy » 07/15/2008 2:18 AM

Expert trackers? Like the Akail really wouldn't be able to conceal themselves from the so-called 'expert trackers'. Ras was beginning to regret her decision not to brain everyone else as well as the two she had originally met. More creatures, and more noise. Were all yonyuus really so unintelligent? Or was she just trapped in a tunnels with the select idiots of that race? Though, Baskira was showing improvement. Dimming his glow like that would make the search easier. The two new ones though, well, she might hope that they would improve. All the brainless chatter was giving her a headache.

Dicius's whining was also bothersome. If he couldn't change his glow, then he couldn't. No reason to apologize to anyone, much less to the two newcomers. Once again though, Baskira did something smart. managing to point out the flaw in the apology. And his plan as well. Not simply a good idea, but it got the other yonyuu away from her.

"Well then, partners," she asked, turning to look at the two with that she had made the agreement with, "What shall we do?" Let them think for a moment, and give her an instant of quiet.

((My internet connection is going downhill. I think I'll be able to reply though. And it should be repaired in a little bit. Have very little time on, so please forgive post quality.))
Missy
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby SkyWolf11 » 07/15/2008 2:19 PM

Star sighed as she watched the two Yonyuus venture down the cavern.  She growled lowly at Flyvera's remark.  At least someone wants to look for one!?  That was her objective from the beginning!  Letting out another irritated sigh, Star took in Ras's question.  

"I guess we should push forward as well."  She stood and flexed her aching wings.  "That is -"  She looked back at the remaining others. "-if everyone is willing to."

Kiyomi was a little baffled at what had happened.  One Yonyuu had left apparently while two others had gone on in another direction.  Figuring she would ask no questions she returned to Stars side and nodded.  "Yes we should continue."  Standing around wouldn't get them any closer to an Akail.  They started down the path.  

{24} {19}

((Sorry, I've been preoccupied with several projects at home and on other sites as well so my computer time has been cut somewhat.))
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext