Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Postby Silverin » 07/16/2008 8:41 AM

Baskira walked deeper in to the darkness, the shadows consuming his body at every step. He could still hear every one though his mind. He thought to him self Flyvera is much more of a irritation to others than Ras, in fact Ras slightly amused him and when she said some thing, she actually had more of a right to say it and most of what she said was true with exception for some of the insults. As for Flyvera she had no right to say that as every one here was looking for a Akail, even if it was just sarcasm. He will put up with it until they find one as that was his objective and who he was with did not concern him.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Daynah » 07/16/2008 6:40 PM

P'llomar

Elegion

As Flyvera followed Baskira into the caves, she couldn't help but wonder what was taking Angel so long...

In fact Angel was long gone she had gone to get P'llomar, and Elegion. Then took off entirely. She wanted nothing to do with flyvera. She was mean and her temper got up real easily too. So there stood P'llomar and Elegion, at the entrance to the caves.
"Well if flyvera's in there, anyone in there's in some real trouble."Mused P'llomar "Well that's not very fair."Said Elegion as they walked into the caves in search of Flyvera and an akail...
Daynah
Banned
Pets | Items
Keystones: 122
Donate

Postby Missy » 07/26/2008 5:45 AM

((Yeah...I'm going to pull out Ras, because I'm not going to be active for a bit. Sorry about the post.))

Ras was quite certain now that not even the gaudy Akail were worth another moment of hanging around with the dolts that had gathered. She refused their company, every Akail in the tunnels having heard their plots, or at least knew of those who were hunting them. And the prey rarely chose to reveal themselves to the predators.

Her body became lighter, no longer bound to the physical realm as she trotted away, invisible in the darkness. No one would be interested in her company, and she certainly did not wish to plague herself with theirs.
Missy
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/28/2008 9:06 AM

Baskira looked the other yonyuu "Well my master is calling me I have to go." he said " Maybe we could look again." he said walking of in to the darkness and diapered in to another world using the accurate jaunt.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Saroko » 07/29/2008 5:56 PM

Dicius's ear twitched slightly as he sensed Ras drift away.  He let out a relieved sigh.  It had been awkward trying to speak with so many people around.  It had scared him really.  Afterall, all these people were talking about hunting down an akail, and he didn't know how to hunt himself.  He never had to!  And the idea of yanking a creature away from its home didn't appeal to him too much either.

He stepped away from the group and quickly turned into a tunnel that would lead to the grave.  The reason he had joined in the first place was because he worried about Star and her friend.  Now with Ras gone, his fears began to fade.

"A shame I never got that Baskerville's real name," he thought as he left, knowing that no one miss a useless, nitwit like himself.  "It would've been easier to trust her if she hadn't lied."

(I'm pulling Dicius out.  I feel like I'm killing his personality with every post I make.  It's been fun though.  See ya!)
ImageImage

Hear the cries of the forgotten dead
See their bones littering the lands
Feel my sword cutting off your head
See the blood upon your hands
Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 764
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 08/03/2008 7:45 PM

((It seems the interest in the hunt has gone so I'm gonna pull out too.  Everyone else who's left can post pulling out too.  It was fun guys!))

Star stopped as she watched Ras vanish.  She also sensed more of the group were leaving as well.  She let out a heavy sigh and turned back - starting towards the exit.  Kiyomi let out a sigh as well.  She was still slightly confused about what had happened.

"So we are leaving then?"  She looked at Star with an understanding look.  Star nodded.  "Yes ... it seems most everyone has grown tired of this.  I think it would be futile to continue the search any further."  Kiyomi agreed with a 'yes' and followed her.  

"I suppose you're right.  Any Akail here would have probably been driven deeper into the cave thanks to our groups conversations and size." "I'll be glad to get out of here."  Star chuckled.  "This knowledge isn't worth having pebbles jammed in my soles and aching wings."  Kiyomi laughed at her words.

{25} {20}

~Kiyomi & Star were pulled out~
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Previous