Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Postby Saroko » 06/19/2008 12:16 PM

Dicius stepped up a little closer.  He didn't want to get to close though.  He didn't like the looks of that Baskerville.  That tail could easily through the black stone that made up his body.

And on a side note: It would figure that he would run into an Imperial pet after the war.  

His eyes flickered to Kiyomi and Star.  They didn't look like they wanted to be any where near the Baskerville either.  Maybe he could coax there trust.  "I'm Dicius.  I just came here to see the grave of Shi'hana," he added.

(Dicius 5/5 Level up)
ImageImage

Hear the cries of the forgotten dead
See their bones littering the lands
Feel my sword cutting off your head
See the blood upon your hands
Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 764
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 06/19/2008 2:11 PM

A mourner?  Kiyomi had figured, with the latest news of the Akail, that all persons coming here would have come just for the beast hunt.  Never being involved with the war, she had forgotten the many lives lost during it.  

"Oh."  Star muttered softly.  "Well, it's nice to meet you uh- was it Dicius, you said?"  Kiyomi decided to introduce themselves as well.

"Well, you can call me Kiyomi and this is Star."  They nodded politely.  

{14} {9}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby Silverin » 06/19/2008 3:14 PM

Dreamsnare Yonyuu

Baskira ran the darkness flowing through him as he went. The lights flickered in the cave and went out as he entered another room, the marks on his fur coat glowing with misfortune. His eyes easily penetrating the now dark room. He paused as he picked up the presence of four others and just as soon as he entered he had gone deeper in to the caverns not wanting to be noted. His hopes might be in vain as the others might have noted his glowing coat in the darkness and the strange new smell coming from him, seeing his species has just been discovered
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Saroko » 06/20/2008 12:01 AM

Dicius visibly relaxed.  With a smile, he side stepped the Baskerville and extended his clawed, stone hand.  "It is a pleasure to meet you."

(Dicius 1/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Missy » 06/21/2008 1:40 AM

(My internets died. X.x Sorry about taking so long.)

A mourner of a Purine? Who dared to simply side-step her? Ras was tempted to show that thing why one never dared to go behind any of her kind. If you dodged the fangs, you get brained by the tail. And you could dodge the tail only to find the teeth at your throat. But somehow, that seemed to be a fairly bad idea, for the same reason as before. The Akail were looking for weak prey, and her shattering some insolent being would make them wary of her.

"Very impolite, the lot of you. No politeness for the hound who know the tunnels." Her hellish glow returned as she shook her head, almost sadly. "You never even asked my name, yet here you are telling another yours. One could think of that being quite rude. And as for you," she snarled,looking towards the temple pet, "I heard your kind was highly intelligent. Too bad the rumors were false. Or was your insult thoughtlessly given?"

She almost mistook the Yonyuu as an Akail, if there had not been one in the zoo, she would have. But to have a new presence, one that would undoubtedly ignore her as well, that had the sense of mind to try hiding with such a glow, that really was too much.

"What is this?! Some sort of freakish party?" she snapped, smashing her tail to the wall, making a large crater and showering herself with rocks and dust as it was pulled free. "Because if it is, you are all very dead."

{6}
Missy
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 06/21/2008 1:54 PM

"ha!" Baskura laughed from the darkness from the dark world that he comes from. "To whom tis the freek show but your self" Said Baskura now grining in his own world

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 06/21/2008 5:59 PM

((Wondered where you were Missy X3))

Star lifted her foreleg to shake with Dicius.  To the ranting of the hound Star answered calmly. "Well, If my memory serves, you attacked us."  She said with a slight snappiness.  "Most 'prey' would not ask their hunters names."  Kiyomi chimed in after Star: "Well, what do you go by?".  

The presence of another creature surprised them even more as a Yonyuu with glowing marks graced them with his presence.  "Another one?  I guess we all had the same notion to come here today."  Kiyomi mewed.  

Dust fell from the ceiling and settled slowly on the ground, along with fragments of rock.  "Oh calm down before you cause a cave-in!"  Star snapped at the Baskerville's behavior.  

{15 = level 3} {10 = level 2}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 06/21/2008 6:19 PM

"Those two are right if you cause a collapse there would be no way out sence there would probably not be any one around for a long time, we would most likely end up dead and Akail food if they find us in a bad position under rocks and sence you have been attacking them they would probaly be glad to" Said Baskira now standing in the room close to the other three.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Missy » 06/21/2008 8:17 PM

"You may call me Lakai." she murmured, barely loud enough for the others to hear. It was the only polite thing to do, considering the large one remembered who the hunter was. Not that she would allow them her full name. It wouldn't be good for too many to know her real name, not until she was in power. Helft-ras hond was a bit of a mouthful, and she wasn't about to ever let someone call her Ras. "Nice to meet the three of you." A hasty, mocking bow to the trio.

"Now you, Yes-Man. Do you have a name?" Truly, she had a perfectly good reason to be annoyed. Someone who runs over, watches, then takes the opponents side? And why might it even bother to speak if all it did was agree with something.

"And, hey, what can I say? I love to bring down the house." she said charmingly as she smacked her mace of a tail to the wall. If the tunnel collapsed, she could dig her way out, or just find another tunnel. She really didn't care what the others might do. And the Akail? She could take them out easily. "And I've never attacked an Akail, pipsqueak."
{7}
Missy
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 06/21/2008 8:47 PM

"My name is Baskira and you said" he paused then started "oh never mind and I am not exactly picking sides nor did any one ask me to, I just have my own opinion and I could get out of the ruble right easy thanks by fasing through it..." He replied rather dryly.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 06/22/2008 8:13 PM

"Lakai?"  Kiyomi twitched her ears at the name.  "See how easy it was just to tell us that?"  She teased, purring softly.  She was a little calmer with others around.  

Star gave a throaty growl as the hound struck the wall once more.  "I have no desire to die by cave in thank you."  She glared at the Baskerville who called herself Lakai.  She felt that she had lied about the name.  However, that wasn't the problem she was worrying about at the moment.  A cracking sound accompanied by more falling dust made her take a few steps back.  "See!  The ceiling is cracking!"  The noise echoed down the tunnels.

Soon all was calm again, aside from the high tension between themselves.  "Well, nice to meet you Baskira."  Kiyomi spoke up, shaking her fur clean of dirt.

{16} {11}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 06/23/2008 10:35 AM

(Sorry I've been away.  I can't get on the computer during week ends)

"And as for you," Dicius suddenly appeared beside Ras.  With his obelisk stone body, it had been a simple matter just to simply melt into the shadows and sneak beside her.  "I am smart enough to know that even if we survive the cave in, the Akail might be a little annoyed that you tore down their home.  A few we could kill, but I doubt that even you could survive against a hord."

Then Draculii swung his own tail, and under his own markings' glow, it came into light.  In this darkness it seemed bushy and as soft as a fluffy cat's, but it was all a deceit.  Each fur line was made of pointed stone that was hard enough gore a Tuskow.  In fact, during his training in the war, he had accidently broken a friend's jaw when his tail slammed into his chin, and Dicius was a lot stronger now then he had been then.

It wasn't just a match between tail vs. tail either.  The Draculii could easily have just either punched or kicked Ras with his stone hands or feet and could at least break a few small bones.  Add in his war training and he seemed like someone you didn't want as an enemy.

(Dicius 2/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 06/23/2008 1:37 PM

"If this part of the cave did cave in I would gladly teliport you to another part of the cave." Baskira said to the trio "I am capable of that but it will be a bit of a strain as I can't yet teliport people at to much of a distance or to another world yet..." He grumbled.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Missy » 06/24/2008 4:26 AM

"The tunnel might fall? A few thrill-seekers die? What a shame that would be." Her snort showed she thought otherwise. "But if you promise not to panic, I'll stop." The cracking didn't seem to phase her in the slightest. Even if some heavy stone tried to crush her head, she felt she was in no danger. But as for not killing her two temporary partners, she would need to avoid the cave-in. Sure, she and Baskira might survive, but at the moment, he was the main one she would be interested in harming. And the mourner, of course.

"So you plan to injure me? I wonder what was next then. Bait?" It was obvious he had never dealt with one of her kind. Ras had been walking directly through walls earlier, and so there was no difference whether Dicius was attempting to hurt her, or simply trying to show off. Her kind could follow one to the ends of the earth, make not only life but death a misery as well. Being purely physical would make that much harder. She shook her head before speaking again. "And you feel the need to present a show of power, even if you aren't very big compared to me." A quick grin, then even a few quicker words. "Well, so long as I could out run you."

"Another... Another world?" Baskira had managed to shock her, she knew that much. "And how exactly would you have claim to such a power ever? Reading a book so well the listeners believe in it?" Yes, the yonyuu had to be lying. There was no real other worlds, only the current one.
Missy
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 06/24/2008 7:48 AM

"Yes there is another world" Baskira snapped "And I can go there" "It tis the world of true chaos where creatures of my kind sit and play with your dreams rearranging them to our liking while your asleep!" He said out loud with a wild grin on his see that he had spooked she a bit.

(I got this from the main site where it describes the color and as you can hear he has accurate jaunt it came with the color <^^>)

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext