Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Postby Saroko » 06/24/2008 12:44 PM

"I have no intention of harming anyone,"Dicius said to Ras.  He had never meant to show off any power at all.  The thing with the tail had been unintentional.  In any case, he had learned that the best way to avoid being defeated by an enemy was to show no weakness.  Besides, he was getting tired of this Baskerville's attitude.  She was really annoying.

As for the other world stuff Baskira was talking about, he did not doubt it.  Or at least other planets with life.  After all, where did humans come from?  

(Dicius 3/5)
ImageImage

Hear the cries of the forgotten dead
See their bones littering the lands
Feel my sword cutting off your head
See the blood upon your hands
Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 764
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 06/24/2008 6:33 PM

((Sorry it took me a while to reply.  I've been tie-dying shirts X3))

Until now, Star and Kiyomi had stood silent and observed the quarreling creatures.  Kiyomi flattened her ears against her head and gave a low frustrated growl.  "Fighting won't help us get any further in here."  She mewed loudly over the others voices.

"She's right."  Star agreed.  Even though she was intrigued by talk of other planets and such, Star wanted to try and stay focused on their original goal.  It seemed no matter what happened to them, they would never get along.  Oh well, if she couldn't make them play nice with each other then she would at least stop them from ripping out each others throats.  

"Does anyone know this cave system well?"  Regardless of Lakai's said knowledge, she still wanted a second parties' information for support, if they had any.

{17} {12}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby Silverin » 06/24/2008 6:54 PM

Baskira stopped for a second but then repiled "I have made a map out of peoples memories and dreams but it seems that the hound over there knows more you know I wish to find a Akail as well I wish to see what they look like and my owner wishes to own one for him self"

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Missy » 06/25/2008 12:40 AM

No intention to harm? "I'll simply watch out for more accidents then." This one seemed to be quite a bit more experianced than the others she had met so far, and considering his destination, he was a war veteran. Ras should be able to muster up a little bit of respect for that, even if he had been from the other side. If he wasn't just here for the sake of it. "I suppose you served in the war? Good job to you then." She wouldn't directly insult him if he had the tact to avoid the more sensitive issues.

Fighting and power was what made the world go round, how things got done. If the two she had originally met thought otherwise, well, they were very naive. She wouldn't bring it up though, or they would spend an eternity just arguing. And what of the tiny ones question? she had said she knew the way, and she did. Though, it was noce for the Baskira to finally say something good. Not that she would say anything aloud.

"Owner? So you are a slave. That explains why you act the way you do. Though your owner must be fairly powerful to restrain you, if you can do as you say. And it's odd, really, how you wish to capture an Akail, force it into your masters service, and you're all worried about me." That was the way it seemed to her. Ras enjoyed her little thought, how the Akail would be caught by anyone in the group, just to show it off. She had much bigger plans for which ever one she managed to 'recruit'.
Missy
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Saroko » 06/25/2008 10:25 AM

Dicius's only response was crossing his arms over his chest.  With his inability to frown or make any kind of eye motions, it was nearly impossible to figure out his emotions.  

Although, deep down, he took offense to what Ras said about owners.  His own owner usually let him and the rest of the family go on and do what they liked, as long as it was nothing illegal.  If anything, he felt that she needed looking after.  If an Akail did come, he knew she wouldn't mind, but it all depended on whether or not the Akail actually wanted to come.

"I left some lanterns scattered around the caverns," he said to Star and Kiyomi.  "If we can find them, we'll have an idea of where we've been."  Frankly, he didn't think that this information would help them get around, but he wanted to give the two pets-the two who seemed the vulnerable at the moment- a heads up.

(Dicius 4/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 06/26/2008 11:37 AM

Baskira replied " Well he is quite powerful because he is not human but demon, he has no intention on showing off the Akail, he just wanted to give it a good home, some food so it did not have to scavenge and all the space it wished to have." Baskira looked at the hound and then said "Question is will it find us or us find it first?"

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 06/26/2008 4:54 PM

Star wasn't sure how lanterns would help them to find the beast but she was happy that someone had given it some effort.  "Lanterns could possibly help us path wise, I suppose."  She smiled at Dicius.  They would just have to go by instinct.

Kiyomi felt as though others in the group were doubting their abilities.  She flattened her ears again for a slight moment.  Sure, they were probably the least-knowledgeable of said topics in the group and maybe not the physically strongest, but they could fend off foes and solve puzzles alone.  Belittling never was a plus for her or Star.  She left the safety of her partners back and landed on the floor beside her.  

{18} {13}

((Darn writers block...))
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 06/26/2008 5:06 PM

Baskira looked at the group that had gathered "I think we are quite capable of finding a Akail" he said with a grin trying to purk people up "we have a fair chance just like any one else who tryed to find one" He said

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 06/26/2008 8:59 PM

"Then I suppose that the best course of action is to go forward," said Dicius.  "None of seem intent to leave this place without fullfilling our goals anyway.  We'll have to come up with a way to tell we are, though.  This place isn't exactly crawling with those map thingies like they have in 'malls.'"

But eve as Dicius spoke, he couldn't help but notice Kiyomi's ears flatten.  He sighed inwardly.  "I'm doing it again," he thought.  "I wish I could stop."

(Dicius 5/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Missy » 06/27/2008 2:13 AM

"Sure, lets just wander around until we fall into one of the pits, why don't we? I'll just go on and not die while you get impaled on a stake." Ras shook her head, and turned away from the group. "A few are a bit more painful than the others, so you migh wish to send someone ahead of you. But, assuming that triggers one trap, it won't exactly mean the rest of you will be safe." Okay, so maybe she was stretching the truth a little bit, but the entire conversation was beginning to annoy her. Her side had been looking for the crystal, not planning to randomly find ways to trap Purines at the time.

As for lanterns, well, wasn't that cute? Naturally no one would move the lights, or blow them out. But she had decided to not openly insult him, and so she wasn't even going to comment on that. But wandering around the caves would be an immesively idiotic idea. How exactly would they find a way out? Any Akail captured wouldn't help, maybe not even know, since they prefered the depths. Though if the yonyuu had a demon master, he might have a chance.

Since the prey had left the back, or at least sounded as if it had, Ras grinned, back still towards the group. She wouldn't be doing anything to the little one, seeing as she had said she wouldn't. Instead she began to lope away towards the famed grave site. Let the others bicker and whine, she would find a dweller on her own, and the grave site was a good place as any to find one. After all, the creatures might enjoy the easy targets.
Missy
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 06/27/2008 8:48 AM

Baskira noted Ras leaving and thinking in his head what is she up to seein he could not enter her mind untill she was asleep. He could fly and see the trap just fine seeing he was a excelent caver that could see in the dark no matter how dark it was. "Do you have some thing in mind Ras?" Baskira said in a sly tone. He could always fallow her by going to the world he origanly came from but he just wanted to ask to see what reaction she would have.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 06/28/2008 11:49 AM

Kiyomi sniffed the air, getting a whiff of everyone's scents, along with the musky smell of the cave.  "Well..."  She started, "..I think as long as everyone here has a decent sense of smell, we can re-find the entrance if need be."  She walked forward a bit.

Star noticed Ras moving away from the group.  "Where are you going?"  She stared at the Baskerville. 'I doubt even one as tough as her would fare well here.  This is unfamiliar territory.'  

{19} {14}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saroko » 06/30/2008 10:23 AM

Dicius cocked his head at Ras.  Bludging around in the dark was not a great idea, true, but he didn't believe a word out of this Baskerville's mouth either.  He had a feeling that the only thing that came out of this odd canine's mouth was pure lies.  It was why that worried him.

"You know, if any of you do find an Akail, there's a good chance that it could lead you out," he said to Kiyomi.  He only paid slight attention to Ras.  He couldn't care where she went, but he wanted to know where she was.

(Dicius 1/5)
ImageImage

Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 06/30/2008 3:53 PM

"That seems true enough." said Baskira who was now huvering in the caves with his fur glowing. "I wounder if they would be hungrey and would come to the smell of blood and a meal." he said "I wounder if it would begratful for a meal?" he said again.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Missy » 07/01/2008 12:54 AM

((12 hour summer school is evil. X.x))

"The grave. Most Akail will doubtlessly enjoy snatching up unsuspecting tourists." She directed the reply to Star, though she answered Baskira in a way. "You know, I'm actually starting to worry about all of you, with your half baked plans. As for you, Kiyomi, air travels through vents as well, you could be trapped down here forever, even if you could smell well." She halted, though she did not turn around, simply putting out her flames to allow the yonyuu to provide light.

"And upon finding an Akail, why would it help you? It would no doubt prefer to lose you in the tunnels, or lead someone to an ambush, Dicius." Ras said with mock kindness. "And it seems the slave has the first intelligent idea suggested so far. Baskira has proven to hold the one understanding that the rest of you lack."
Missy
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

PreviousNext