Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Postby HunnyBun » 07/12/2008 2:42 AM

Trail watched as Rilari left. And when she had gotten to far for him to see here, he turned to the others.

"I guess I shall also be leaving, I was hopping to stay long enough to find an Akail. But it seems I will need to depart. But it was an adventure the time we did spend here." He bowed. "Hope that some day we may meet each other again." He finished as he turned round to head out. As he was walking away, Torn faced the ones they had been with.

"Bye, and thanks for the experiance." He waved as the darkness swollowed them.

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby Akida » 08/09/2008 11:01 AM

Xa'Quaen shrugged as he watched the others leave. He then hurried to catch up to Hollow.

The Hollowheart had put quite some distance between himself and Xa'Quaen by now. He stopped to observe some glowing runes etched into the surface of the cave walls. They seemed to glow brighter as he leaned closer to them, almost matching the brightness of his own markings. He turned to see Xa'Q approaching.
"Look at these runes. Can you make anything of them?"

The Xing Yun looked closely at the runes. It was a long time before he said anything.
"They look familiar, but I can't make anything of them. Maybe we'll find more up ahead."

The pair continued deeper into the caverns, stopping every now and then to observe bits of runes etched into the cave walls.

[11][12]

"Christmas?! I'm starting preparations for the new year celebrations thank you very much!"

Wishlist : Breeding : Sale/Trade : Housing
Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 299
Donate

Postby Scissorhands » 09/19/2008 1:21 PM

((May I...?

Nia the Purine Rexxel

Ryuzaki the Dreamsnare Yonyuu))

"Where do you think they could be...?" the Yonyuu murmured, glancing down the dark passageway. The Purine beside him shook his head and shivered.

"I don't know," he replied plainly. "I wish we would find one soon...it's cold and dark down here."

Ryuuzaki's keen black eyes scanned the darkness before catching sight of the Hollowheart and his companion. "Ah...! Look, Nia...!"

Nia smiled and padded over to the two, Ryuuzaki at his heels. "Excuse us...but you wouldn't have happened to see any Akails around here, would you?"
[imgleft]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/Baals_Baby/RetireNormals/YonyuuDreamSnare264.gif[/imgleft][font=verdana]"Greetings to all of you at the I.C.P.O.. I am L."
Obsessive and opinionated is Ryuuzaki, the Dreamscape's Dreamsnare Detective.
Name: Ryuuzaki
Level: 2
<center>Image</center>
Scissorhands
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 119
Donate

Previous