Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Postby MillietheWarrior » 06/29/2008 4:08 PM

Rave had a strange look on her face, but then shrugged, as though whatever she was thinking had gone in one ear and out the other. Her purple hair bounced a bit as she skipped around the two, happy she had some company. "A city huh?" she said out of the blue. "And it was empty? Wow, you must've been lonely. Lucky you have us now." Toto followed behind his master, and cooed softly in agreement.

Rave shrugged as Siff took the lead. She had no idea where she was going, so better to let someone else take over as the tour guide. Besides, she'd end up leading them into a hole or something, and then they'd never get out. She glanced at Koni, and nodded at Siff's words about the Akail. "No worries. We've got Toto here. He'll protect us. Bt if we do find an Akail, I bet you and it could...Eventually get along..."

((No worries. ^^))

[3,3]

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Essence » 06/29/2008 9:30 PM

Siff smiled, she didn't mind being a follower, but she enjoyed being on the leader end of the stick from time to time. As she continued around the small tunnel dark engulfed it from the sides, it was dark in the small nook where they were but at least there was some sunlight as it wasn't //to// far from the entrance. Eventually she sat down and started rummaging through her satchel. "Mmmm" she pawed her paw way looking for something, "Ah ha! Here it is!" Siff exclaimed, "My lantern!" She quickly found a couple matches, and lit it. It wasn't a HUGE lantern, and it was  a bit rusty, but it gave off enough light to cover about a 3 or 4 foot radius.

After it was lit she turned, "Hey Rave, do you think Toto would mind if he carried this in his mouth?" She asked and help up the lantern with her paw. "I can garuntee it's clean!" She said faintly..."Not any diseases or anything..." She glanced around, "Unless you'd like to carry it."

[7]

-------------

((EDIT: Off on vacation and won't be able to RP. But if you need my character to move around your more then welcome too, she just won't talk. =3 This has been fun, and I can't wait until I get back!!!!))
On a sort of hiatus, tentatively back.
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 178
Donate

Postby Redd » 07/04/2008 7:13 PM

Koni padded after the girls, glad he was moving again. Something about this place threw him off. It wasn't like home. At home, there were no people, the walls have no strange runes on it.
But there was a strange smell lingering. It felt like a place people went to, but occasionally, one did not return.
But he was glad Siff had found light, it would put his unease at rest.
"Will that last?" He asked, sniffing curiously at the lantern.
He trotted down a little further, following the girls, when suddenly, he toppled forward, crashing to the ground. Embarrassed, he picked himself up and dusted himself off.
Lazzi

The surprised creature squeaked as a large furry form came crashing down on it. As the Kuhna moved away, the creature was dazed, but unharmed. Scared, Lazzi started to scurry away, into a more safer place.

Koni blinked in surprise at the small green creature. "What is that?" He asked in surprise.

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/05/2008 7:57 PM

Rave nodded, and held out her hand, taking the lantern from Siff. "No, no. Toto can carry it. He's good at carrying things."The Gyrraptor crooned and cooed, stretching out it's neck to take the lantern. It plodded ahead of the group, using the light to see, even though it's sharp reptilian eyes were well adapted to the dark. Toto stopped when he heard the crash and the voice of Koni behind him.

Rave squeaked, and Toto whirled, a low growl rumbling in his chest. If master was hurt, then strange little green thing was now new food. Or so it went in his mind. Rave patted Toto's neck feathers, noting he still held the lantern. trust him to remember to keep his mouth closed. Rave looked at the little green creature. She'd never seen one like it. She inched forward, and bent down to one knee, holding out her hand to it and cooing like she might to a lost puppy or kitten.

"Aw, your so cute. Come here, little one, we won't hurt ya." She glanced at Koni, then flicked her eyes back to the green creature. "Come on, it's all right...I have no clue what it is. But it sure it cute!"

[4, 4]

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 07/05/2008 9:19 PM

Koni pulled himself away from the little green thing. The Langerine looked curiously up at the Kuhna's and the Gyrraptor with big eyes. Why was it here again?
"Cute?" The little creature chirruped indignantly. "Have you not seen a Langerine before? Call me cute again, and I might hurt you." Truth be told, Lazzi couldn't do anything, but he always had a habit of acting like a Ragerine.
He turned and scuttled off, but came face-to-foot with Toto. Getting a shock, the little creature meeped and darted off into a dark crevice.
"Heey, come outta there, we won't hurt you." Koni said, staring into the crevice. The Langerine lept out and clung to Koni's face. "I don't think you could, but an Akail could!"
Koni jumped back and tried to dislodge the crazy green thing off his ear, but again, his foot hit a rock and he fell over, landing on his back.
"Man.... what is wrong with this world? Everything is against me." Koni mumbled good-naturedly.
Lazzi clung to Koni's ear and began to give him a stern rant about how exactly the little Langerine could hurt him.

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Essence » 07/05/2008 11:38 PM

((Wootness back =D))

Siff shook her head, "Huh?" She must of dozed off. She glanced around flicking her tails left and right. "HEY?" She yowled. They couldn't of gotten off to far. "I think some crash woke me up, it might'of been them better go see." She thought quietly as she got up, stretched and padded off toward them.

"Hey! There you guys are!" She sounded excited, "It seems I dozed off I bit back there, my bad" She stammered a bit. For once she wasn't entirley sure why she decided to just plop down and take a nap, but it's not like it's the end of the world. "So, are you alright?" She looked at Koni and tilted her head to the side then soon started giggling. "You have a Langerine on your head. "He's SO cute!" She immediately padded over and started petting it softy with her left paw.

[8]
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 07/10/2008 5:57 PM

Rave looked a little taken aback by the Langerine's comments. She blinked once, twice, then stood up, chuckling softly to herself as Toto came to stand beside her. She nudged Siff and laughed. "Don't call him cute. He'll bite your head off."The girl watched as the little creature ranted and raved to Koni.

"Well, as fun as it is to hear your tirade, I'm afraid we'll need to move on. Would you like to come with us?"She patted Toto, who cooed softly. "I'm sure Toto would be glad of the company as well. You can ride him, if you like. He'll keep you safe."

[5,5]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Essence » 07/10/2008 6:28 PM

Siff couldn' believe it, "I don't think this little guy could bite my head off. Your juts being weird." She giggled but soon stopped petting the cute Langerine.

But I agree, I think we should get moving. She smiled gently and glanced about. "So, are we all ready?" She asked looking at each of them then continued padding off down the tunnel.

[9]
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 07/18/2008 10:10 PM

Lazzi spun around to face the newcomer. "Eh-cuse me?" He asked, his little tail quivering. Did that girl say 'cute'? Eh, he wasn't interested with them now. Sure, they had bruised his little pride, but he had a mission. Well he had a mission. Of course, the Akail in here had scared him senseless and he had been separated from his partner, who probably had been eaten by them. Suddenly an idea popped into his mind. He could manipulate things to his advantage. Yes, that would be perfect.
He hopped off Koni's head and began to scuttle away. "Well goodbye." He chirped. "I'm off"
Koni sat up and rubbed his head. "Where are you going?" He asked.
Lazzi spun around. "Hiding from Akail. Terrible beasts they are."
The critter began to scuttle off, then again got terrified by a flickering shadow. It bolted away, behind a rock.
Lazzi slowed down his breathing a bit. He couldn't go around, getting startled by little things like this. He had to pull his head in.

(Yea, sorry about the delay. I moved up north and I forgot that it takes ages for my net to be set up. We might have to delay the rp a bit longer, cause I'm using a borrowed computer to post)

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Essence » 07/30/2008 1:25 AM

Siff watched as the little Langerine scuttled off. "Aww.... you don't have to go if you don't want to! We're looking for an Akail...but erm, I'm sure we could protect you if we find one and fight breaks out.....maybe" She murmed the last bit under her breath. "Still" she mewed, a grin growing on her muzzle, "I love new friends." She smiled fully then licked her paw a bit. "Dang" she moaned, "Doesn't look like he's coming back." Shrugging she dug through her satchel then sighed, "I guess I didn't bring it!" She cursed to herself. "But what's done is done. So..." She began hopping around wildly, "I guess we're off then?" A bit puzzled by what had happened she sat and continued grooming herself.

<10>
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 07/30/2008 1:53 AM

Koni glanced around the corner after the Langerine. He reeled back sharply and hopped a few paces away from the rock, and crashed on his butt, next to Siff.
Lazzi strode around the corner, bristling indignantly. He calmed as he saw that the regal kuhna wasn't a threat.
"Why thankyou for the offer little missey." Lazzi replied to what the Cake kuhna had said before he darted behind the rock. "I think I might take you up on that offer." He shuddered. "These caves are dangerous. Teeming with monsters, yes, yes. Beware Akail. One ate my friend." The little creature rambled, seemingly to no one in particluar.
Yes, his Rangerine friend had been devoured by an Akail, but not surprisingly, Lazzi wasn't affected at all. He was just like that. Accepting loss was a part of life.

Koni groaned good naturedly. That thing was coming with them. Oh well.
He sat up. "I guess we move on?" He asked, his eyes flickering to everyone in the group.
Up until now, Koni had been level headed, not really noticing he had never actual seen a female before. Now that he had noticed, that idea was running through his brain. He shook his head, like such an action could clear his head. No luck. He would have to just ignore this strange feeling.

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Essence » 07/30/2008 1:50 PM

"Awesome!" She grinned again, "If you don't want to ride on Toto's back you can ride on mine, I love stories so I'd love to hear any you have." She bent down to be level with the small Langerine and held out her paw. "I'm not going to eat you don't worry." She giggled a bit at the thought of a Kuhna eating a Langerine. "Isn't he adorable?" She exclaimed at Koni and purred softly her tails gently swaying. She continued inspecting the small pet with big curious eyes.

<11>

EDIT EDIT: I'ma gonna be gone until Saturday. So you might have to delay our part of the RP. Unless Millie shows up of course. Anyway, I'm really sorry, but I won't be gone //to// long <3
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 08/01/2008 9:46 PM

Rave was zoning out, staring down at a glowing watch on her arm. She frowned, and looked a bit upset at what she found. Toto put the lamp down, and walked over to her, cooing in question. "Yeah,. Tot, we're going to be late. Father will expect me back soon."She sighed, and turned to Siff and Koni. "I'm really sorry. But I have to go home. My father said I needed to be back before night fell outside. And, well, judging from the time on my watch, it'll be nightfall in an hour."

She bent down and smiled at Koni, kissing him lightly on the cheek. "It was great getting to know you, but...I don't think we'll ever see one another again."Her eyes traveled to Siff. "You too, Siff. I really enjoyed meeting you all. But It's time for me to go."She looked quite sad as she pulled herself onto Toto's saddle. "Bye, you guys. I'll really miss you."She made a clicking noise, and Toto took off at high speed, his feet pounding the path in the dark as they disappeared from sight.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 08/02/2008 12:01 AM

Koni bid farewell to Rave and Toto. They had been fun people and he was disappointed when she said they wouldn't see her again.
Lazzi also bid farewell.
Then he promptly pulled himself up onto Siff's back. "Well, come on then. You offered to carry me, and I jolly well think we should be going." Lazzi said stiffly.
Koni bit back laughter, but couldn't help smiling at the Langerines' remarks.
"Well according to that bossy little thing, we should be off, right?" Koni said, guesturing a paw at an adjoining tunnel.
This whole hunting for Akail thing, was turning out to be quite interesting.

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Essence » 08/02/2008 7:54 PM

"Aww" Her eyes careful sparkle died down as Rave and Toto had to leave. "I really enjoyed the time with you aswell. And you never know, maybe we will see each other again soon." She smiled at her words and nodded as Rave and Toto turned and tekked off down the opposite tunnel.

She whipped around as she felt something crawling on her pelt. "Ow hey watch it!" She hissed playfully as the Langerine scrambled up her lightly colored fur onto her back. She giggled to herself, "Yeah, I suppose we should get moving." She mewed, a soft purr rising in her throat. "Let's see..." She murmured as she glanced left and right, then picked up the lantern in her mouth and mumbled "Well then, lets get going." Although the words were muffled uner the lanterns handle. She stretched and looked at Koni, "Ready?" She smiled and waited.

<12>

((Back :3))
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext