Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

It's Dark (Closed)

Postby HunnyBun » 07/14/2008 12:34 AM

[center]Image
Millie (Mollys twin sister)

Image   Image
Trail & Gear

A young girl sat on her Tarnished Garagnir as they walk through the dark caverns. Her Clockwork Bleeder sat in her lap, his green blood dripped off the Garagnir's scales to the rocky ground. They were Akail hunting, Millie wanted one so bad. The Garagnir turned a corner and they walked into a huge opening. Millie looked up and couldn't see the ceiling. But there was a couple of holes in the roof that light shown threw. Making the room visible. She jumped down from her Garagnir and looked around. This was such a big place, they may never find a Akail. Her Clockwork Bleeder jumped from the Garagnir to her shoulder. It seemed he never left her side. she patted his head and looked to her Garagnir.

"We can stop and take a rest now." She said to him. And the moment it left her lips, the Garagnir's body hit the ground with a loud thump. He was a little tired from the journey they had taken. Millie chuckled and walked around to examine the area.

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby hauntings_of_the_dead » 07/14/2008 10:17 AM

As a teenage looking boy enters into the cave he looks at artimus I think we might have gotten lost. As he looks up he see's a girl. Picking up the pace wile walking over to her. "might I ask where we are and what are you doing here if its noth to much trouble"said the young boy in a kind voice.
*may I join also*
hauntings_of_the_dead
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 138
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/14/2008 10:24 AM

(ya you can join, but you might want to pot a picure of your pet)

Millie looked to the young boy and smiled.

"Why, I am hunting for the legendary Akail." He said. Patting Gear, for he started to growl with the interruption of the stranger.  "Akail are the creatures that live within the many tunnels of this cavern. They say they are rare to come upon." She finished. SHe held out a hand to him. "My names Millie, what is yours?" She asked politely.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby hauntings_of_the_dead » 07/14/2008 10:38 AM

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/Ba ... tyTemp.gif
This is Artimus and my name is josh by the way. It is  nice to meet you milly. So you are looking for some legendary creature. "would you like some help I can always lend a hand for a new friend"said josh happly
hauntings_of_the_dead
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/14/2008 10:44 AM

Millie smiled again. "I would like for someone to accompany me through these dangerous tunnels. I just hope that your Temple Draculi will be safe for one being so small." She started. "The Akail will most likely attack it since she is an easy target." She finished. Sha walked over to Trail and patted him on the shoulder. He stood up and Milllie climbed onto him. She looked down to Josh. Will you be walking on foot, or would you prefer to ride upon Trail?" She asked, motioning to her Tarnished Garagnir. Trail growled and waved his body to and frow, seeming to say he would prefer Josh no to. But Millie just patted him on the shoulder again.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/14/2008 10:51 AM

Common Garudor

Ember
lv:6
Element: Air
Loyalty: 14
Toughness: 14
Exploration: 10
Endurance: 13
Intelligence: 14
Righteousness: 8
Darkness: 7
Fame: 13
Passive Traits: Altitude Adaptation, Born Flier, Hawk's Vision, Human Speech
Battle Traits: Wingstorm, Blinding Speed, dodge

Inferno
With a bang and some falling rocks, a young boy who was four feet tall and a bird fell out of the ceiling, "I told you that was too much dynamite! Well at least we are alive," Inferno said "I know, but it was fun! Lets do it again!" Ember said "But we are out of dynamite" inferno said,
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Postby hauntings_of_the_dead » 07/14/2008 11:14 AM

Oh dont worry about me said josh happly you will find that you wont have to worry about me keeping up. as josh smirked. "what was that bang" josh asked in a puzzled tone. Artimus stay close to me josh comanded as Artimus walked over quickly and with out makeing a sound.
hauntings_of_the_dead
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/14/2008 11:18 AM

Millie looked in the direction of where it seemed the blast had come from. She jumped off of Trail again, and ran to a dust loud floating a distance from where they were. She saw a  young boy and a Common Garudor sitting besde many large rocks that seemed to come from the roof.

"Are you alright?" She asked, worried for their safety.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby hauntings_of_the_dead » 07/14/2008 11:21 AM

'are you ok, and then if so what do you think you were doing that is dangerous,you could have been hurt or the cave could colapse' said josh in an angry but parental tone
hauntings_of_the_dead
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/14/2008 11:26 AM

"Josh!" Millie yelled to him. "You don't have to be so mean to them." She said. As this was going on, Trail laid back down, since it seemed they weren't going to leave just yet. Millie bent down to check for any ingeries.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 07/14/2008 4:03 PM

ooc: Might I jump in?

Tempest

A temple yonyuu entered the caverns.

The yonyuu went by the name Tempest and was currently on an errand for his trainer, Basil. Normally a mapmaker for her, Tempest's mission this time was to find and Akail. He was also to develop a map of the caverns and surrounding areas. 'Bringing exotic creatures back to the Clandestine Fates Ranch? Hmph. More of a job for Calakmul if you ask me,' the yonyuu muttered to himself.

A blast ripped through the air and sounds of rockfall drifted up from farther into the caves. With a sigh Tempest quickened his pace, reaching the blast site within a few minutes. "Are you all alright?" he asked in his wind-like voice.
ImageImage

"I cringe.
The sound of my voice rips through me.
They scream.
The sound of my laughter stabs them.
He cowers.
The sound of his breathing betrays him.
I smile.
Only the sound of my music remains."
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 16
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/14/2008 5:00 PM

"Yeah we  are ok, we have been through worse, ok why we are hear is to find an akail to get us through a dark area, to find out who is creating robot Purities that attack anything they see, we already took out X??ng Y??n, but a whole army of then drove us off, we are going to use a dark unguarded tunnel that is dark to sneak in, but we cant do that unless we have a akail, and because they look cool, but thats just a bonus."inferno explained "Yup I am in charge of dynamite!" Ember bragged
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 07/14/2008 8:57 PM

"Interesting." Tempest paused for a moment, then continued, "I too am here to find an Akail. My mistress, Basil, would like to welcome one to the Clandestine Fates Ranch." Once again he paused, this time to retrieve a quil pen and a large peice of parchment from one of the two saddle bag style bags on his back. He carefully recorded the blast site on the work in progress map of the caverns. "I'm also here to make a map of the caverns.....My name is Tempest by the way."
ImageImage

"I cringe.
The sound of my voice rips through me.
They scream.
The sound of my laughter stabs them.
He cowers.
The sound of his breathing betrays him.
I smile.
Only the sound of my music remains."
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 16
Donate

Postby hauntings_of_the_dead » 07/15/2008 8:54 AM

well at least your ok by the way I am josh tempast. and I am helping milly look for an Akail so I gess I will help you all to. Said josh in vacant tone
hauntings_of_the_dead
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/15/2008 8:54 AM

Milie nodded, and patted Gear as he started to growl again.

"Would you like to join us in our search?" She smiled and asked Tempest and Inferno.

She walked back to Trail and patted his shoulder again. She then climbed apon his back and started off into the caves. But slowly, so the others wouldn't be left behind. Also, Trail was slow since he was so big.

"Are you going to come?" SHe looked back at the others.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items