Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Postby hauntings_of_the_dead » 07/21/2008 10:13 AM

"well yes of course you cna bring some pets over. You could even bring over trail. We have a big mansion with a huge lawn its prity cool. Still yor welcome to bring pets over,we would be delighted."said josh in a happy tone.

"well now that we have landed where do you go to roads. I think the right seems safe I dont get any strande feeling from the right side. What about you gear." asked Artimus in a currious tone
hauntings_of_the_dead
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 138
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/21/2008 10:21 AM

"Well, it is a plan then." Millie said, smiling even wider. Trail nodded at the notion.

Gear thought for a moment. "I think left, if you has strange feelings from it. Then means possible Akail." He answered, pointing to the left road.

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby hauntings_of_the_dead » 07/21/2008 10:28 AM

"well then its agreed when we get out of here you can come over then. Its harder to see when rtimus isent here. I think this will help us."said josh,as he said this a light appered out of nowhere. Which sort of looked like fire but blue. Scooping into a jar.
" so where to now"said josh stoping at what appers to be a dead end

"Agreed" said Artimus
"we shale go the left then just stick close gear."said artimus now sounding a bit like a mother
hauntings_of_the_dead
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/21/2008 10:35 AM

Millie looked at the ground an saw Gears slime slotched here and there. "That way." She said, pointing to the right one.

Gear nodded he head and walked close to Artimus, Millie and Josh shouldn't be that far behind. They had to meet up soon. He sighed a little, he didn't like being seperated from Millie for long periods of time.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby hauntings_of_the_dead » 07/21/2008 10:41 AM

"Milli look at this,its a hole look at the wall there is green slim trails.If we go down we could find Artimus and gear."said josh exictely ope ning the container that held the blue fire dumping the fire doun the cavern hole. As he did the fire seemed to go in slow motion.
"come on milliy follow me." said josh jumping down the hole

"Look gear theres a light comeing from the hole we just flew down do you think its josh and milly."said artimus
hauntings_of_the_dead
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/21/2008 10:46 AM

"Josh, wait, you don't need to jump!" Millie yelled out to him, rearing Trail up. He ran to the ledge and jumped off. He spred his wings out, and caught Josh as he hovered down. "See, Trail is a Tarnished Garganir, he can fly." He said, smiling to him. Even though Trail could fly, he was still heavy. So when he came down, he hit it pretty hard. A rush of air blew from all sides. Gear looked back as the wave of wind hit him. At first it knocked him over, but he just jumped up and ran to Milie.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby hauntings_of_the_dead » 07/21/2008 11:13 AM

"You dident need to do that I was perfictely safe I was in no danger." said josh wile trail was careing him.
"NOOOO LOOK OUT."Screamed josh as gear and Artimus were rinning at them. In a flash of white light and yellow Gear,Artimus,Milly and trail were blown back as josh leaped forward as if to block some oncomeing foe. When the dust settled josh was no where to be seen.

"WHAT HAPPENED."Roared Artimus as she was picking her self up.
"And where is josh"Artimus said in a angry and sad tone
hauntings_of_the_dead
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/21/2008 11:26 AM

Millie didn't understand what had all happened. "Josh, Josh!" She yelled out. Gear ran up to Millie, happy to be reunited. "Gear!" Millie yelled out, as she embraced him. She hugged him tighty, then slide down Trails back. She walked over Arimus and petted her. Thanking her for keeping Gear safe, and trying to calm her down. "We'll find Josh, I promise." She ashered her smiling. She started to walk down the path that was ahead of them. Trail followed after her slowly. "Josh!" Millie yelled out again.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby hauntings_of_the_dead » 07/22/2008 8:45 AM

as Artimus walked over to her "I dont understand I cant see josh anywhere I cant even locate him. we have a conection and I cant find him all I see is blurs. Josh only does this when something thretends us. I coudent see anything at all."said Artimus with a sad tone
"Gear did you see anything when we were going back."said Artimus
hauntings_of_the_dead
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/22/2008 8:53 AM

Gear shook his head, to be honest, he hadn't payed attention with all the comotion. Millie patted Gear, then petted Artimus again. "It's all right, we will find him." She said softly. She looked into the further darkness, but kept moving. "Josh!" She yelled again.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby hauntings_of_the_dead » 07/22/2008 9:31 AM

"why thank you milly for that helpful words of advice. I hope we find him soon. What was he thinking he should of brought me with him if he got into a fight he could need me."said Artimus in a angry tone
hauntings_of_the_dead
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/22/2008 9:37 AM

Millie nodded as she kept moving on. She wanted to know what had happened to Josh. Gear sat on her shoulder, kept look outfor him. Trail walked at the end, making sure nothing attacked from behind.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby hauntings_of_the_dead » 07/22/2008 10:10 AM

still grumbeling finaly Artimus said."Gear and me decided we shoud take the left tunnel so lets get moveing. If we find and akail we can get out of thid place."said artimus in a grumpy tone as they neared the left tunnel a light got brighter and brighter. Lighting up the whole cave in a blue is tone. When Artimus stood still and the marking on her got brighter and brighter.
hauntings_of_the_dead
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/22/2008 10:26 AM

Millie followed Atimus, wherever she decided to go. Gear's slime dripped onto the floor. If Josh wasn't ahea of them, he would notie the slime, and know which direction they went.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby hauntings_of_the_dead » 07/22/2008 10:41 AM

Suddenly the light in the tunnel went out and Artimus markings went back to a soft glow. When suddenly there was a blue light and a crack and the light faded and josh was lying on the ground with cuts and bruses.
hauntings_of_the_dead
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext