Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Postby hauntings_of_the_dead » 07/15/2008 9:01 AM

well of corse milly said josh who suddenly appered at trail's and milly's side so where do we look first. "would you like Artimus to go on a head so she can scout out" said josh in an excited tone.
hauntings_of_the_dead
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 138
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/15/2008 9:33 AM

Millie looked down to josh.

"No, since Artimus is small, the Akail will probally attack her." She answered, shaking here head.

Gear bounced up and down, happy that they were finally moving again. Millie looked down to Josh again.

"It's a good thing you chose Artimus to accompany you, her Temple markings are good to use as a source of light." She said with another smile.

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby hauntings_of_the_dead » 07/15/2008 9:38 AM

Well even though she is small she is quite helpful. said josh in a uplifting voice. Yes artimus you get to help after all said josh as he bent down to pet Artimus. Well you know me always here and there and what just because I am small dosent mean that I cant fight. said artimus in a dreamy voice.
hauntings_of_the_dead
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/15/2008 9:43 AM

Millie nodded to what Artimus had said.

"That is true Artimus, it's just that the Akail travel in packs. My sister Molly has seen some. They almost got her Draculi. They will most likely go after you and Gear if they have the chance." She said, patting Gear. "But we mustn't let them have the chance." She finished. Se looked back to the other, even though they were walking, they hadn't gotten to far away from them. "THey will be able to catch up." She said to Josh with a smile.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby hauntings_of_the_dead » 07/15/2008 10:00 AM

"One can only hope they will still be with us. If they fall behind I can always go back and find them. Dont wory to much about me and Artimus we are always makeing it out of tough scrapes."said josh in a sarcastic voice.
hauntings_of_the_dead
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/15/2008 10:04 AM

Millie nodded, the darkness seemed to swallow them as they walked on. Millie now couldn't see the others behind them. But the light of Artimus helped them see what was in front. Not much, just more rocks. Be every once in a while, a hole in the wall would appear.

"Akail homes." Millie said as another went by. "But no ones home. It seems these ones were already scared off by other travelers. If we want to find any, we will have to dig deeper." She said, patting Gear again.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby hauntings_of_the_dead » 07/15/2008 10:11 AM

"hum looking at the old Akail houses's it does seem that they abandoned these houses some time ago, but not by long so it might be a good chance that we are geting close but then again maby not. It would seem that they dont want to be found." said josh is a slight scarcastic tone.
hauntings_of_the_dead
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 07/15/2008 10:16 AM

"I do believe I will accompany you! That way if we get lost, it will be in company!" Tempest said in an over-cheerful voice. With that he bounded after them, stopping every once in awhile to record something on the map. He perked his ears as Akail homes were mentioned. "Do you think that perhaps their homes contain entrances to tunnels? It wouldn't surprise me if that's what they used after so many travelers coming down here."
ImageImage

"I cringe.
The sound of my voice rips through me.
They scream.
The sound of my laughter stabs them.
He cowers.
The sound of his breathing betrays him.
I smile.
Only the sound of my music remains."
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 16
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/15/2008 10:18 AM

"Well, the Akail are wild creatures, not like Artimus or Gear. But if they abandoned these a long time ago, then we will need to go really deep to see any others." She answered. The path then opened into a fork in the road. "Hm, which sould we take?" Millie asked Josh.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby hauntings_of_the_dead » 07/15/2008 10:25 AM

"hum this is a puzzle I think let me think a sec."said josh as he walked to and fro between the two tunnles. occasonly stoping in front of a tunnle.
'Artimus what do you see" as josh said to artimus in a cool and calm tone.

''well I would say go with the right one the left is surly to have danger. Still true the right will have some danger just not as much as the left." said Artimus in a calm tone.

"then I would take the right one Milly I trust my sences but down here the cave has dulled them. I would trust Artimus she knows what she is saying"said josh in a reashuring mannor.
hauntings_of_the_dead
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/15/2008 10:30 AM

Millie nodded.

"Then we shall take it, but lets make a way so the others know which we have chosen." She finished. She jumped of off Trail and pilled some rocks near the entrance of the right passage. "There, now they may be able to tell." She smiled, and climbed ontop of Trai again.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 07/15/2008 10:40 AM

Tempest stopped once again to record something on the map, this time the location of the two paths. He then sniffed once to catch the scent, and bounded after the others. The light from his temple markings grew stronger as the cave became darker, soon he was like a living blue torch.
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 16
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/15/2008 11:02 AM

Millie wondered if the other would be able to find them. But she then remembered that her Bleeder has been leaving small puddles of slim everywhere. So if they don't notice the rocks, they will notice the slime.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby hauntings_of_the_dead » 07/15/2008 11:07 AM

"humm I thought I heard something up a head or off the walls. It seems to me that we are being watched from a far and everywhere. Do you know if the Akail ambush there prey or just play with there prey. Artimus what do you see up ahead." said josh in a curious but alarmed tone.

"Well what ever it is there is more than one of them."said Artimus
"Milly you might want to be redy for an attack because it is now unavoidable. My only solution is now to fight our way through. How dare they sneek up on us and play cat and mouse its annoying and cowerdly." said Artimus in an angry tone.
hauntings_of_the_dead
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 07/15/2008 11:09 AM

Tempest paused to sniff the ground, and quickened his pace. He reached the other travelers within a few minutes. "Sorry I took so long. I had to record a few things on the map I am making."
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer