Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/15/2008 10:12 PM

" We are searching everything, we cant find any akail, hey, how can you fly?" Inferno asked Ember almost cracked up, but let out a grunt, almost bursting out into laughter. "I think you use a secret jet on your back, can you write without thumbs? Do you like cherry pie?" He asked "Its not exploding... thats a gift,"Ember said Void had a message for Inferno
Tainted Nemuwit

Dear Inferno
Do you need us to send the war beast?
send it? ________
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/15/2008 10:32 PM

Millie seemed to be a little annoyed.

"If you look at these burrow's it oviously shows that the akail that were here have either been picked off, or moved further away." She said in a gruff voice.

Even though it was hard to see, Gear was nodding his head to what Millie had said.

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/15/2008 10:38 PM

"Umm, we have a choice now, shall we call the Destroyer? It can clear off debris, and fit in my pocket," Inferno asked  but Ember shivered "You mean? Him...ulp" Ember knew of its power, it was evil "He will be useful but, its pure evil," Inferno asked
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/15/2008 10:49 PM

Millie was getting more and more confused with everything that Inferno was saying. She just shook her head and drowned it out. She just petted Gear and looked ahead.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zheris Altradi » 07/15/2008 10:58 PM

"No, dont its not gonna help much," Inferno said as the messenger left,
"Sorry, how much longer will this take? are they that shy?" he asked
"We should scout ahead so they come to us," Ember suggested
"N..Good idea," He said thinking that if they speed ahead they would find one,
Zheris Altradi
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby hauntings_of_the_dead » 07/16/2008 8:48 AM

out of the darkness a light grew. "sorry I left for a bit milly I had some tracking to do I thought I had an Akail but it just truned out to be a wild goose chase thak goodness for your bleeders trail. Or for sure I would have been lost" said josh in a sad tone.

"well there was no harm I much enjoyed all the running we did. It was quit fun, but sorry we left you milly." said Artimus in her normal dreamy and far off voice.
hauntings_of_the_dead
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 138
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/16/2008 8:53 AM

Millie smiled.

"It's alright, I had Trail and Gear here with me." She replied. "How far did you guys get?" She asked. She wondered if they would ever find an Akail.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby hauntings_of_the_dead » 07/16/2008 8:59 AM

"well we back tracked and we took the tunnel to the left and we got as far as we could there were alot of innerlocking tunnels and dead ends. In the end all that tunnel leads to is an empty cavern, we looked all over the cavern and found nothening." said josh in utter dissapointmant.

" I gess you could say our little adventure left us with only two things. One tired and sore,and the other disspaointed and hungry. By the way you woudent happen to have any food Milly" said Artimus in a dreamyand hungry voice
hauntings_of_the_dead
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/16/2008 9:13 AM

Millie chuckled a little, then nodded her head.

"Yes, I did bring some food wih me. I figured something like this would happen." She answered and pulled out a lunch pale from somewhere in Trails scaley body. She opened it up and there was some sandwiches. She handed the pale to Josh. "I hope you like turkey or ham." She said with a smile. She looked back to the other. "Are any of you hungry?" She asked them.

Gear jumped from Millie's shoulder to her arm and grabbed a small sandwiche before Josh would be able to take the pail.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby hauntings_of_the_dead » 07/16/2008 9:19 AM

"why thank you milly" Said josh And Artimus in unicen.

"thank you again for the food. It was very kind of you I hope that we find and Akail soon so we can get out of this odd cave." said josh in a happy tone and he sat down giveing a sandwitch to Artimus as she jumped up on his lap and sat there eating her sandwitch.

"whats odd to me is that for all our worth we cant seem to locate an akail,which supprises even me. I know there hard to find but normaly me an Artimus can find tings we both are good at locateing things."said josh in a grumpy tone.
hauntings_of_the_dead
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/16/2008 9:32 AM

Trail stopped for it seemed they were going to take a brake. Millie jumped off, and handed a sandwiche to Trail.

"It's alright, we'll keep searching. We're bound to find something." She said as she walked towards where Josh sat. Gear sat on Millies shoulder and nibbled on his sandwiche. Millie also sat down and pulled out a sandwiche.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby hauntings_of_the_dead » 07/16/2008 9:39 AM

'Artimus what can you see up a head" Asked josh in a calm manner

"well I will say one thing this cave has a tone of twists and trurns and all to make our way a little more caotic to say the very least. From what I can tell the tunnel splits again and thats where you will come into play josh." said artimus wile haveing a mouthfull of sandwitch peices.

"agreed when we get there I will look at the diffrent tunnels and hope to find a clue to which way or smart little Akail went and I only hope we can catch up with them. Anpother thing Milly why do you want an Akail so bad if they hunt in packs and are not to tame like Artimus,trail,and gear,why do you want one." asked josh in a puzzled tone.
hauntings_of_the_dead
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 07/16/2008 9:45 AM

Millie nodded.

"Yes, they are untame. But thats the reason I want one. To tame it." Shea said. "It woud be a nice addition to mine and my sister Moly's pets." She finished.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 07/16/2008 10:03 AM

Tempest caught up to the group within a few minutes. "Once again, I'm sorry. Mapping...confusion...."he muttered his reasons. Seeing that they were all eating, he took some jerky from his bag and proceeded to do the same.
ImageImage

"I cringe.
The sound of my voice rips through me.
They scream.
The sound of my laughter stabs them.
He cowers.
The sound of his breathing betrays him.
I smile.
Only the sound of my music remains."
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 16
Donate

Postby hauntings_of_the_dead » 07/16/2008 10:14 AM

"Ah I see trying to do some good and trying makeing a new addition to you and your sis's pets. I see I think it would be cool just to see one I wouldent mind haveing an Akail to protect Artimus and also to tame it of corse. whty welcome back tempast." said josh in a polite tone.

"We also had some trouble in the caves tempast, we took a look at the tunnel to the left we passed a wile back all that was there was a big cavern,so you can add that to your map. Also I do not need protecting." said Artimus in a defiant tone.
hauntings_of_the_dead
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext