Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Saving freinds ((Cookie, Toon, Silv)) ((Pg 13))

Postby Cookie » 07/23/2008 9:18 AM

Dolse and zafar followed the blue bood trail hoping to find zafar's sister, faine and dolses love, steig. The mad hatter had to be around somewere dolse thought to himself wondering how steig and faine was fairing. This was not what he bargend for when he agreed to come along with faine to see her love.

((To prevent this thing from moving to fast whoever post after me will always post after me and the person who posts after them will always post after them. This is so no one will be left out))
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/23/2008 10:23 AM

Zeru walked along behind them as he too got cot up in the mess but he was willing to help despite his reputation and the fact that he had caused some mis hap back at the plains. He just had stumbled upon the situation.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/23/2008 2:27 PM

Shikidori walked inside the Cavern and saw a lot of blue blood everywhere.  "Baka.  This will take a while.  Mad Hatter wants us to be confused and lose our way.  It's a good thing I know telepathy with Steig," said Shikidori.

(90)
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/23/2008 3:37 PM

Dolse and Zafar nodded. They walked along side shikidori not knowing were to go because of all the blood. Zafar looked at his hand and noticed the markings were pulsating. "There neer" He said watching the markings glow.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/23/2008 6:17 PM

"Hmm" Zeru paused "I sure would be good if one of use had past sight." He said letting his mind drift about the caves in search of the ladies. He turned in to his fellox form as they moved down into the cave. "It would be bad if we found a Akail it would hold us up, but then again we could make it lead us through the cave and to them.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/23/2008 6:25 PM

"Yeah.  If only someone with us would use past sight, then we would find them easilly," said Shikidroi.  "Which is why you need me," said a mysterious voice in the caves.  Shikidori looked at the the person wearing a cloak in front of them.  "Keep dreaming, Midna.  That's why I called you," said Shikidori as he looked at Dolse.  Midna pulled off the cloak and smiled.  "I have that ability," said Midna as she touched the blue blood.
{91}{66}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/23/2008 6:38 PM

Dolse laughed at shikidori, he busted midna's bubble "Ouch that hurt." He said laughing. Zafar looked strangly at the newcommer in question but decided not to hold them up by asking. He looked around trying to see if he could see the mad hatter.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/24/2008 8:27 AM

Zeru looked at Zafar " We are not that close yet as their minds are still far way a little deeper and we will stumble across them I am guessing near the grave..." He said trailing off also finding the newcomer strange.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/25/2008 3:14 PM

"Hi Dolse, Zeru, Shikidori.  Glad you missed me," asked Midna.  "And who's he?"  "That's Faine's brother," said Shikidori.  "So?  Can you find them," he asked as he looked at Midna.  "Well, they're at the very end of this tunnel and at a secret door where lives the one and only Shadow monster, Bongobongo," said Midna.  "Great.  Instead of Akail's to worry about, we've got to hurry and fast," said Shikidori as he ran to the hallway to the cave.
{92}{67}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/25/2008 4:07 PM

Dolse nodded to midna's hello. Zafar scratched his head. Dolse and zafar followed quickly after shikidori. "You think there alright?" Dolse asked as he hoped that they were.
(( Urg -Wrighters block-))
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/26/2008 11:39 AM

Zeru looked at them "well we can just hope" he said noding a greating. He looked at them he then fallowed after them deep in to the cave. "Well I wounder what in the world Bongobongo is, I thought it was some sort of animal or insterment." he said with a chuckel.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/26/2008 7:00 PM

"bongobongo is the keeper of the shadows until Sheik sealed him 5,000 years ago.  I wondert how he escaped," said Shikidori as he turned and thought on which way now.  "
make a left here and I don't know how he escaped," said Midna as she lead the way to a dead end where there was a symbol of locked on the wall.  "Now for the spell," she continued and Shikidori used the spell and both of them went inside the room to fall in a trap cave, which lead towards Steig, Faine, and Mad hatter.
{93}{68}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/26/2008 7:07 PM

Dolse and zafar looked at each other confusingly. They wernt shure what was going on but they just wanted to get everyone somewere safe. And safe wasnt exactly here.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/26/2008 8:26 PM

"Oh it just sounded strange and who ever that is should get a new name but it can't be worse then my cusine that takes souls and locks them away forever with no hopes of being reincarnated." He said also looking a bit confused but he was ready for what ever it was and the cook of a hatter.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/27/2008 3:30 PM

Shikidori and Midna landed on a ginormus, yet soft drum.  "About time you folks got here, "said the Mad Hatter and he laughed.  "Damnit Hatter!  where's Faine and Strig!  Give them back, "said Shikidori.  "Where they are are in a different place.  I'll tell you where if you can beat the one and only BongoBongo," said Mad Hatter and the room lit up to show a monster.

{69}{94}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items