Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Postby Cookie » 07/27/2008 3:36 PM

Dolse looked at the monster strangly. "Looks like its having constipation problems right now" He said trying to make light out of the moment and he knew it might make the mad hatter well.. mad. Zafar tried not to laugh even though it did look like the monster was having issues.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/27/2008 4:22 PM

"Yep it could use a a make over and a new name." Said Zeru as he took out his spear and started to sharpen the blade with a calm and cool look on his face. They where mocking the hatter and Zeru's calm and cool personality might do the trick, it was a mock even though he may not have meant it to be.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/27/2008 6:49 PM

"That's how he's supose to look.  This is BongoBongo, "said Shikidori.  "Yeah.  We'll take care of him, you and dolse go find Steig and Faine, "said Midna as she turned into her pixie form and cracked her knuckles.  Shikidori nodded, "Right.  Come on Dolse.  We've got to find Steig and Faine."  Shikidori jumped up and grabed some rope and told Dolse to grab on.
{70}{95}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/27/2008 9:07 PM

"Ok." Dolse saed as he nodded and grabed on to the rope. Zafar looked at zeru then at midna. "What do I do?" Zafar asked watching dolse go off with shikidori.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/28/2008 8:28 AM

Zeru looked at him "You help us kill this thing." He said calmly after finishing sharpening the blade of the spear to a deadly point. "That should do it" he said then covering the blade with a thick unbreakable ice that matched the sharpness.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/28/2008 9:00 PM

"Oh yeah.  We're going to have lots of fun with this tough guy," said Midna and she snaped her fingers and showed two weapons.  One for Midna and then she gave one to Zafar.  

Shikidori pulled up Dolse and shikidori smelled the scent of Steig's hair product.  "Cherries.  Steig and Faine must be close," he said and ran to the Akail side of the Caverns.  "Steig!"  "Shikidori?  Is that you?  Help us," yelled Steig as she screamed from waking up from a coma.
{71}{71}{96}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/28/2008 9:09 PM

Zafar grabed the weapon then looked at zeru to see if he was ready.
Faine still hadn't woke up from the coma but just layed there looking listless. Dolse yelled back "Faine?" He said still not hearing faine's voice.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/29/2008 6:48 AM

Zeru was ready "This will be fun, I will love to crush this things soul and body." He said with a slight grin on his face, it is not every day you see him smile. He charged the huge creature. "Well when it comes to big things smaller things can avoid them easily if they are fast enough." he said

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/30/2008 10:22 PM

"Oh Yeah!  This will be fun to kill," said Midna as she smiled evily and flew upwards to hit BongBongo's eye, but one of his hands grabbed her.  She cut it and flew downward.

Shikidori kept on following where the voice led and sw Steig and Faine hung up on the wall by the same mechanical wires they saw at Jawan.  "Faine!"  "she's still unconsious," said Steig.
{72}{72}{97}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/31/2008 7:13 AM

"Yeah?" Zafar sayed as he also attacted the monster. He could hear shikidori and dolse talking in a distance.
"You alright?" Dolse asked steig as he cut the wires that were hanging her to the wall. "Faine's in a coma." Dolse sayed looking at her. "We got to get her out of here and fast" He said remembering what happens to people who stay in a coma for too long.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 08/02/2008 12:24 PM

Zeru had swiftly lunched him self at the creature and brought his spear down in to it's flesh and started to drag it down to the floor of the cave blood spattering from it every where. He then lept back after cutting a huge gapping wound in it.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 08/04/2008 6:49 PM

Midna finished with a final strike onto BongoBongo's eye.  which made him dead.  "That's it!  he's dead," yelled midna as she flew upward and grabbd Zafar and Zeru then pulled them out of the area.  Shikidori cut the vines and lifted Faine into his arms and ran out of the cave.  Steig ran as well and yelled at Midna.  "Come on!  We're out of here Midna," she said and midna still holding Zafar and Zeru in her hand/hair out of the cave as well.
{73}{73}{98}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/04/2008 6:54 PM

Dolse looked at faine then at shikidori "You think she'll be alright?" He said running out of the cave alongside steig. Zafar looked at faine when he caught up with them "Whats wrong with her?" He asked looking at dolse. "She's in a coma." He said in a low voice.

((Has moved somewere else))
Cookie
Pets | Items

Previous