Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Here..we...go (Akail hunt)

Postby HunnyBun » 08/07/2008 11:17 PM

[center]((Rules: (sorry, I must have) 1.) Up to 2 pets, no more. 2.) Now owners. 3.) No anthro or human. 4.) Have fun. ))

Troy

Torn and his Ballama Rip

Troy looked up at the large entrance to the Caverns. Why was he sent here again? The last time he was here, he almost got eaten. And this time the only person he had to save him was Torn. He looked back at his cowardly brother. A Temple Draculi with a curse. The curse was a Ballama that floated around him. Troy looked back at the entrance as Torn finally caught up. "Brother, we do not have to go within." Torn said softly. Troy just shook his head and walked in. He just wanted to get this over with, and quick.

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby _Ninjara_ » 09/09/2008 8:16 PM

Harmony

Harmony stopped at the entrance to the caves, something had callen her here. And she didn't know why. She hid in the bushes as two Draculi were at the entrance, she watched them warily. once they disapeared into the caverns she walked over to the entrance. Glanced around, then followed suit. Well She thought at least I'm not alone...
<center>A small Creature hops by</center>
<center>Image</center><center>Name: Harmony
Level: 3
Intelligence: 21
</center>
<center>Image</center><center>Don't let them die! Click them!</center><center>Millie Did my Avvie!</center>
_Ninjara_
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 129
Donate
Location: (pay no atention to the girl behind the curtain trying to rule the world..)

Postby Middy » 09/09/2008 8:37 PM

Geomancer the Neowockee

Geomancer watched the two from the secluded bushes by the entrance. His ears twitched as he heard their voices, he didn't know why he was at this cavern, maybe his curiosity got the better of him and he wandered away from his master and his mate, Andromeda. Boy would she be upset with him! But he didn't care, he crept closer to them, trying not to make a sound.
    He got a mean idea in his head, as one for trickery Geomancer rushed out of the bushes scaring the birds around him, then came to a stuttering halt in the middle of the others, and tripped over a rock... "Oops..." he replied wearily... that could of gone better...
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby _Ninjara_ » 09/09/2008 9:00 PM

Harmony heard a sound somewhere behind her. "who's there" she called back. Maybe it was just the wind. she thought.
</center>
<center>Image</center><center>Don't let them die! Click them!</center><center>Millie Did my Avvie!</center>
_Ninjara_
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: (pay no atention to the girl behind the curtain trying to rule the world..)

Postby HunnyBun » 09/09/2008 9:24 PM

((@.@ whoa. . .ok, now it's my turn. . .and MidnightDraconia, your taunting me with your Neowockee T^T))

Troy stopped, he heard noises and peoples voices. Was someone following them? He looked to Torn and put his finger to his mouth, telling him to be quite. Torn nodded and sat down, his Ballama fluttered silently around him.

Troy snuck back the way they had came. He was so quite, as cats are known for. He moved slowly so when he came close to who ever was following wouldn't see him. He stuck his head out around a corner and saw a Rabbot AC1 standing a ways down the caverns. He stood there, waiting to see what would happen next.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby _Ninjara_ » 09/09/2008 9:49 PM

Harmony got the feling she was being watched. she cast her eyes around and saw nothing. Then returned her atention to the strange sound she had heard before. maybe She was going crazy...
</center>
_Ninjara_
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 09/09/2008 9:54 PM

Geomancer stepped out of the shadows, making himself known. He turned towards the others, ears perked forwards as if curious. His blank eyes stared solemnly towards Harmony, never seeing a creature like that before. "Hmm... and you are?" he asked twitching his tail, he didn't know if this creature was friend or foe just yet.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby _Ninjara_ » 09/09/2008 9:58 PM

Harmony was startled when geomancer stepped from the shadows.
She greeted him with a smile. "I'm Harmony" she said sweetly "and you are?" she said in return.
</center>
_Ninjara_
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 09/09/2008 10:17 PM

Troys ears waved as he heard the conversation. Now a Neowockee as well? Where were all these pets coming from. He still stood there, waiting for something to happen.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby _Ninjara_ » 09/09/2008 10:20 PM

Harmony was staring off into space she did that alot. she scolded herself quitely. Then sat down. "I wonder what happened to the other pets I saw walk in here..." she said quitely to herself, her gaze drifting down the long cavern.
</center>
_Ninjara_
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 09/10/2008 8:58 PM

Geomancer paused, then looked at Harmony, without saying anything he walked past her towards the mouth of the cavern. Walking down the long path he started to whistle to himself admiring the slick walls of the cave. He got deeper into the cave, his ears twitching as he heard the water trickle down the walls. He went farther, noticing two more creatures, he sat still to watch them from a distance.

((I got very very confused, Edited!))
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 09/11/2008 3:08 PM

ooc: Perhaps Flynny-kins can coax and akail out. :3
bic:

The sound of claws clicking against cold rock echoed up the tunnel from farther down.

The group of pets were not alone in the caverns.

Flynn'Delmar, or Flynn for short, had been wandering about the caverns for quite some time. His owner, Basil, had sent him there to map out the caves. Afterall, who better to map out the Craiss Caverns than an Akail? Yes, Flynn'Delmar was one of the many temple pets that served as Basil's mapmakers.

Flynn stopped to listen, the sounds of clicking fading. Sounds of conversation drifted down from the top of the tunnel. He sighed. "It would seem the pleasant quiet of the caverns I enjoyed is but a memory for now." The akail removed the messenger-bag style..bag from his neck and stored it in a cave-wall crevice. He would be able to find it again when he needed it. He layed down on the floor of the tunnel, tail swishing back and forth to await the new arrivals.
ImageImage

"I cringe.
The sound of my voice rips through me.
They scream.
The sound of my laughter stabs them.
He cowers.
The sound of his breathing betrays him.
I smile.
Only the sound of my music remains."
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 16
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 09/11/2008 5:19 PM

((Yes you can. . .*envy*))

Troy stood there. Did one of the other pets walk into the cavern? He thought he had saw him, but just suddenly he lost sight of him. Where could he be? He heard foot steps. Could it be the other pet sneaking up on him. He turned around just as a figure apeared right behind him. Before his eyes focused on who it was, he fell to the floor. "AHH!" He yelled, closing his eyes. He looked up to see a faint glow of blue and a ghost flutter next to him. It was Torn and his Ballama. He pounced back on his feet. "Torn?! I told you to wait behind!" He yelled at him.

"But it was getting boring back there?" He replied. Looking past him to see what he was looking at. "What did you find?" He asked, looking peaceful and helpless. He smiled, he loved his big brother Troy.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby _Ninjara_ » 09/11/2008 6:06 PM

(Nice Akail Basil! *wants one*)

Harmony was startled out of her Thoughts when she heard a scream. "Hello?" she said hesitently into the darkness. As she walked closer she noticed two draculi, the same ones she saw enter the cave, one was on the cave floor. "Are you alright?" she said offering her hand to shake. "I'm Harmony, and you are?" she said sweetly.
</center>
_Ninjara_
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 09/11/2008 7:19 PM

ooc: thanks~ =)
bic:

Flynn startled as the scream echoed down and about the tunnel. "I didn't expect the quiet to be /that/ disturbed." Nontheless he peered ahead, his light blue eyes glinting in the darkness. "Three pets and no humans. It would seem that Basil is not the only one who likes to send pets on various quests and/or missions."

The temple akail padded forward slightly, as if he was going to go help, but then stopped. "Perhaps I shall stay here. I would not want to startle them." Truth be told, he was actually rather anxious to approach the group. He had been mistaken for a wild akail more than once in his exploration of the caverns, and was none too eager to repeat the experiences. They were long, tedious, and he was worn out from explaining to pets that he was not available for the taking.
ImageImage

"I cringe.
The sound of my voice rips through me.
They scream.
The sound of my laughter stabs them.
He cowers.
The sound of his breathing betrays him.
I smile.
Only the sound of my music remains."
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer