Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Postby Middy » 09/11/2008 9:01 PM

Geomancer picked up his slow pace and started to run with a full dash, not noticing the Akail and completely running into him. He looked up slowly... an Akail?  So soon... but wait... this one had temple markings, "Er... sorry about that..."
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 09/11/2008 9:39 PM

Troy looked up at the Rabbot AC1 and just wacked her hand away. "Whats it to you?" He said in a mean and sarcastic voice. He stood up and wipped his self off. Torn looked at him with disappoint. "You don't have to be mean all the time Troy." He said, shaking his head. He looked to the Rabbot AC1. "Forgive my brothers rude jesters. My name is Torn, this is my Ballama Rip and that is my brother Troy." He said, smiling.

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 09/12/2008 2:54 PM

Flynn shook his head. "Tis alright. Who might you be?"

They had found him already. Ho-hum.
ImageImage

"I cringe.
The sound of my voice rips through me.
They scream.
The sound of my laughter stabs them.
He cowers.
The sound of his breathing betrays him.
I smile.
Only the sound of my music remains."
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 16
Donate

Postby _Ninjara_ » 09/12/2008 4:26 PM

Harmony was a little stunned by the draculi's way of greeting her, she decided not to think much of it. She then turned her atention to torn. She smiled back. "Nice to meet you, both" she looked at them all. "by any means, if you don't mind my asking, Are you here to look for an akail?" she said sweetly, She may need other pets to help her find an akail.
<center>A small Creature hops by</center>
<center>Image</center><center>Name: Harmony
Level: 3
Intelligence: 21
</center>
<center>Image</center><center>Don't let them die! Click them!</center><center>Millie Did my Avvie!</center>
_Ninjara_
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 129
Donate
Location: (pay no atention to the girl behind the curtain trying to rule the world..)

Postby HunnyBun » 09/12/2008 11:54 PM

Torn opened his mouth to reply to the Rabbot AC1 but it got covered up by Troys paw. "It's not your buisness!" He yelled. Troy wasn't the conversational type, and hide his true feelings. Torn wiped his paw away. "Troy, you don't have to be so rude." He yelled, then looked to the Rabbot AC1. "Yes, we are here for Akail. Our owner sent us." He said with another smile.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby _Ninjara_ » 09/13/2008 6:42 PM

Harmony almost giggled, Almost, "My owner sent me here to, dosen't seem as though I had much of a say." she said as she glanced around the cave. "Say, did you happen to see a Neowockee anywhere?" she saked sfter some time.

EDIT: spelled Neowockee wrong.
</center>
<center>Image</center><center>Don't let them die! Click them!</center><center>Millie Did my Avvie!</center>
_Ninjara_
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: (pay no atention to the girl behind the curtain trying to rule the world..)

Postby HunnyBun » 09/13/2008 6:46 PM

Troy just looked away. Not wanting to be in the conversation any more. But Torn nodded. "I do believe I saw one run by just as I was scaring my brother." He replied. His Ballama spun around him, then disappeard.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby _Ninjara_ » 09/13/2008 6:50 PM

"Okay" Harmony said. "is there reason you don't like me very much?" she said to troy, Un able to hold it in any longer.
</center>
_Ninjara_
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 09/13/2008 6:53 PM

Troy stood there, but didn't reply. He then started walking further into the cave. Torn looked to the Rabbot AC1. "No, it's not that he doesn't like you. He's like that to everyone. Even our owner." He replied, wanting to comert her.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby _Ninjara_ » 09/13/2008 6:56 PM

"I thought it was just me, people say I'm too happy for them" she looked down sadly. "Even Faolan..." she said staring at the floor.
</center>
_Ninjara_
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 09/14/2008 11:27 PM

Geomancer ran past the Akail and crept up to where the others were talking, he waited patiently, hoping that he wouldn't get spotted, why was he still here?
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 09/15/2008 3:53 PM

'Huh. Must have had someplace to be.' Flynn thought as Geomancer raced past him.

The akail's head flicked in the direction of the group. Standing up once again, he shook himself to get rid of the dust on his scales, and headed over to the small group. "I couldn't help but overhear that you are in search of an Akail. Perhaps I may be of assistance."
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 09/15/2008 4:27 PM

Troy turned his head to the voice of another traveler. But to see an Akail. He jumped to his feet. "An Akail!" He yelled. HTis was his chance. His only chance. Without thinking, he dashed towards the Akail, attempting to crash him into the cave wall.

Torn looked just as he heard Troy yell. "Akail?" He asked, then saw Troy dash towards him. "No Troy!" He yelled. For some reason this Akail was different then the normals ones people would find here. Torn could feel it.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 09/15/2008 4:53 PM

Flynn sidestepped the draculi with a huff of annoyance. Using his tail he plucked Troy from the ground so that he would not run head first into the cave wall.

"I see you were quick to recognize what I am."

He set the draculi back down near another one, assuming the two were traveling together. "I'm afraid that I must disappoint you. I already have an owner and a home, and therefore do not wish to be taken." Flynn'Delmar crouched down so that he would be eye level with most of the group. "Perhaps introductions would be a more apporpriate way to become aquainted, hmm?" He said with a glance in Troy's direction. "My name is Flynn'Delmar. My owner, Basil, sent me here to begin developing a map of the caverns and to invite another akail to the ranch if I found a friend."
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 09/15/2008 5:02 PM

Tory, as first frozen by unexpecting what had all happened, just turned his head away and snuffed. He started to walk slowly down the cave path. Torn watched until he disappeared, then turned to the Akail. "I am sorry, Mister Flynn'Delmar, my brother is always like that. My names Torn, and that is my brother Troy." He said, motioning in the direction Troy had disappear to. Torns Ballama appeared suddenly and floated quickly around Torn, as if angered. "Oh, and this is Rip, my Ballama." He chuckled.

Troy walked on, barely able to see. Even though he was a cat like creature, it was way to dark in these caves. He had brought Torn to use his Temple light to see in the caverns. But now his stubberness had caused him to wonder in the darkness alone. The moments before hand flashed through his mind. The Akail was so quick. He thought. Are all Akail like that? Memories of past exsperiances flowed into his head. The last time me was here he was almost killed. He grined his teeth. He would not let that happen again.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items